+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
when you send 100 emails and you only get 3 confirmations, does that mean only 3 went through?
they dont look each and every document page you have to precise adding more and more documents not only slow down case but make officer frusturate see the instruction regarding providing communication proof on check list. they say do not provide more than 10 pages.

cover all months or every 2nd month communication. and for pictures 1 picture of each event that show not only you but ur friends and relatives in pictrs as well

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
no worries this is general line for all requests scan your urdu nikkah nama and other documebts in color.

as per your concern with translation and notry stamp if translator is registered and have registrtion number on letter head then notry and affidavit/certificatin of that translation is not require.

normally in pakistan translators are not registered so we need certification letter and notary stamp both that everyone do..

hope u will understand now
Okay.... he gave me an affidavit and put a stamp of "translator" on that affidavit plus on the translated english nama...
I hope i haven't done any mistake ... :/

Reactions: riz7862

usmanzafar1

Jan 1, 2021
Then you can give affidavit explaining why you couldn’t get Nadra Marriage certificate
is it necessary as I have the original Nikkah Namma translated and attested by foreign office. I am also planning on providing a copy of original Nikkah Nama along with the translated attested original

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Monday passed. I haven't seen a single update on any platform. When o when will these officers get back to work? Any leads guys?