22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Employment and income levels dont matter in case of spousal visas for Canada. As long as ur sponsor doesnot go on social assistance or files bankruptcy etc things r ok from what i have read.

Job market in canada looks pretty bleak :(

Aryan007 said:
Good, Thank you for updating.

So I have an issue right now and would really appreciate all members comments and experienced advice. My wife is the sponsor and she just lost her job as the company she was working for has closed down. After reading about "Maddy..." interview and knowing through notes that lvo is concerned about our intent to return to Canada, we have decided that my wife will settle in Toronto and find work there while I work in Pakistan and wait for the visa.

Now we are planning for her return in June 2017. Will it be an issue for us as sponsor lost her job?? She will find a job after reaching there but for next 3 months or so, she will be unemployed. I make good income and can/will support her for next few months. She'll have 8000$ with her and already has 7000$ in her Canadian bank accounts. Will it be an issue? will she be considered ineligible? Plz comment members.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

SAAD67 said:
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ARYAN..

I AM EXPECTING THE SAME TO COME THROUGH ASAP...

A PIECE OF ADVISE, ARE THEY LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL DOCS. IN TERMS OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ?

DO THEY RETURN ALL ORIGINALS AFTER CASE IS PROCESSED..

WE APPLIED BACK IN AUGUST, 2017... & THATS THE FIRST CORRESPONDENCE WE ARE HAVING WITH LVO...
Welcome :) Did you order notes?
Yes, they return the original documents after visa processing.
We sent certified english translation and original urdu nikkahnama plus copy of computerized marriage certificate.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

can u check ur inbox pls :)

Aryan007 said:
Welcome :) Did you order notes?
Yes, they return the original documents after visa processing.
We sent certified english translation and original urdu nikkahnama plus copy of computerized marriage certificate.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016

AmyR said:
can u check ur inbox pls :)
Checked and replied!

I read somewhere on this thread that during an interview LVO officer told the applicant/guy that they will not issue visa to him bcz sponsor/his wife was no longer qualified as a sponsor. I will search for that post and quote here. I am so stressed now ???

Faheempk

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017

AmyR said:
Looks like u r thr lucky one who has heard back from them. Atleast u know they are working on ur file unlike the majority.
Keep ur fingers crossed. :)
Fingers crossed even toes crossed lol. I really hope they have started working on my file and they contact me soon. I didnt order Gsm notes so not really sure whats going on. I will update once I hear bck from them :)

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

SAAD67 said:
HELLO,

I HAVE A QUESTION... HEARD BACK FROM LVO YESTERDAY.. WIFEY IS MY SPONSOR & WE ARE LIVING IN DUBAI... I AM REQUESTED FOR, COULD SOME ONE ADVISE, WHAT LVO IS EXACTLY LOOKING FOR WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR,

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama and a certified
translation in English or French.

I SENT MOFA ATTESTED COPY OF NADRA MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE HAVING BOTH ENG. & URDU.. WHAT EXACTLY LVO IS LOOKING FOR WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama and a certified
translation in English or French.????

? Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Pakistan.

I SENT COPIES LAST TIME. GOT CLEARANCES FROM LAHORE (BIRTH RESIDENCE ) & UAE.. EXPIRY IS NOT MENTIONED ON LAHORE POLICE CLEARANCE, WAS ISSUED JUNE, 2016 WHEN WE WERE APPLYING... DO I NEED TO GET IT PREPARED AGAIN ?

? RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in
Canada

I WANTED TO GET IT DONE LAST NIGHT, BUT THE SYSTEM DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO PAY FOR 490 CAD.. IT IS ASKING ME TO PAY / HAVE ONLY AN OPTION TO PAY 75 (PAID BEFORE) + 475 (PAID BEFORE) + 490 CAD.. PLEASE SUGGEST / ADVISE GUYS, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ? IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY I CAN JUST PAY 490 CAD FOR PR...

? Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical
examination---- LOOKS POSITIVE.. LOOKING FOR NEXT APPOINTMENT TO GET IT DONE.....

THE LETTER ENDS IN, WHAT DOES LVO WANNA SAY IN HERE ? WHAT SORT OF INFO. / PROOFS / DOCS. SHOULD I SENDING ? & WHAT ATTESTATIONS / LEGALIZATIONS / STAMPS SHOULD BE THERE ?
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

CURIOUS ME
:(
What was the exact date they received your file bro?
Send your pakistani nikah namma plus translation of it in english. You can get your nikah namma translated from kachehri in your city. Nadra certificate is not nikah namma bro.

Send police certificate from uae plus police certificate from pakistan. It doesn't matter if the certificates expired or not. If they want it than you have to send it. Also u need to send originals police certificates and not copies.

Rprf is landing fee and everyone needs to pay it before they get decision on their file.

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah

SAAD67 said:
HELLO,

I HAVE A QUESTION... HEARD BACK FROM LVO YESTERDAY.. WIFEY IS MY SPONSOR & WE ARE LIVING IN DUBAI... I AM REQUESTED FOR, COULD SOME ONE ADVISE, WHAT LVO IS EXACTLY LOOKING FOR WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR,

Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama and a certified

I SENT MOFA ATTESTED COPY OF NADRA MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE HAVING BOTH ENG. & URDU.. WHAT EXACTLY LVO IS LOOKING FOR WHEN THEY ARE ASKING FOR Marriage/certificate(s) Urdu Nikah Nama and a certified
check your inbox please

? Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Pakistan.

I SENT COPIES LAST TIME. GOT CLEARANCES FROM LAHORE (BIRTH RESIDENCE ) & UAE.. EXPIRY IS NOT MENTIONED ON LAHORE POLICE CLEARANCE, WAS ISSUED JUNE, 2016 WHEN WE WERE APPLYING... DO I NEED TO GET IT PREPARED AGAIN ?

? RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in
Canada

I WANTED TO GET IT DONE LAST NIGHT, BUT THE SYSTEM DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO PAY FOR 490 CAD.. IT IS ASKING ME TO PAY / HAVE ONLY AN OPTION TO PAY 75 (PAID BEFORE) + 475 (PAID BEFORE) + 490 CAD.. PLEASE SUGGEST / ADVISE GUYS, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ? IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY I CAN JUST PAY 490 CAD FOR PR...

examination---- LOOKS POSITIVE.. LOOKING FOR NEXT APPOINTMENT TO GET IT DONE.....

THE LETTER ENDS IN, WHAT DOES LVO WANNA SAY IN HERE ? WHAT SORT OF INFO. / PROOFS / DOCS. SHOULD I SENDING ? & WHAT ATTESTATIONS / LEGALIZATIONS / STAMPS SHOULD BE THERE ?
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original

CURIOUS ME
Check your inbox please

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

SAAD67 said:
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE ARYAN..

I AM EXPECTING THE SAME TO COME THROUGH ASAP...

A PIECE OF ADVISE, ARE THEY LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL DOCS. IN TERMS OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ?

DO THEY RETURN ALL ORIGINALS AFTER CASE IS PROCESSED..

WE APPLIED BACK IN AUGUST, 2017... & THATS THE FIRST CORRESPONDENCE WE ARE HAVING WITH LVO...
They will return all your original documents.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

SAAD67 said:
HELLO,

Pakistan.

Canada

Please note:

CURIOUS ME
Hi Saad,

Can you fill in the following details/dates so we can add you to our 2016 excel sheet. It would really help all of us:

Application received in Mississauga date:
Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Are you Sponsor or Applicant:
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsoring husband or wife:
Sponsor Approval Date
Upfront medical date:
Medical and Police Request Date:
Review of Eligiblity in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):
Review of submitted document Date (MYCIC):
Background check in progress Date (MYCIC):
Additonal document request date:
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N):
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N):
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AmyR said:
U r another lucky August 2016 applicant who heard back from LVO.. it’s a gud sign :)
Masha Allah! Im hopeful! :)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

guys my sis n her husband r currently both in pk they r planing on going to umrah but they had interview in jan 2017 n still waiting for ppr n they want to go for 3 weeks for umrah, they have emailed n mp but still hasn't received a response they think in a month they will hear back may be. but if they travel outside Pakistan will it effect the applicant's application at this point?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Has_san said:
Screenager
I have no idea, thats what I sent before. How long did it take for you to get the request for PR photos. My application is still in a initial stage in Mississauga since 3 months.
I used the new SS package. Sent applicant's PR Photos with the application. 2 photos as per the new checklist. So may be its just how it is in the new SS package.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

immigration786 said:
are August applicants starting to hear back from the LVO? :D
Maybe :)

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

SAAD67 said:
HELLO,

Pakistan.

Canada

Please note:

CURIOUS ME
Hi Saad,

I don't have much to add except on how to pay the RPRF fee. We also recently just paid the additional RPRF, we only paid the application fee earlier.

Please follow the link below and you will see a list of payments you can make. Just above the Family Sponsorship option there's the Right of permanent resident fee.

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do

Hope this helps!

Best Regards