Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aniakbar0 said:
Van u tell me how u booked ur appointment at canmedpk I have tried emailing them but have got no response so far and no operator is picking up the phone as well
by phone. my wife had the same problem; she called them 5-6 times and no one picked up. she had to stay on hold for 20 minutes and then someone finally answered.

as of today, lahore is currently booking appts for the last week of september. islamabad is booking for the first week of october.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
i also wouldn't have had any updates if i had bothered to check my wife's police certificate before sending it in. i looked at my photocopies and the cert was nearly expired by the time the app was recieved at mississauga, hence the doc request and remedical. i'm really lucky they didn't send the app back to me, otherwise i would've had to resubmit in february or march.

i doubt they'll ask you for proof of ongoing communication because you voluntarily submitted that a few months ago. check with your MP towards the end of this week. i'm fairly certain they've opened your app as well.
I emailed my 'work area' MP to get an update on Friday but they never responded. I'll send out a gentle reminder today again. I really hope to see something positive this week.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
I emailed my 'work area' MP to get an update on Friday but they never responded. I'll send out a gentle reminder today again. I really hope to see something positive this week.
who is your work area MP?

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You have to send this proof of medical to Lvo with police certificate.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
who is your work area MP?
Check your PM.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

rabzodemorayh said:
+1 to naveedali and +1 to SM205 for their input...

I think I'll go with what SM205 is saying - only one PCC per country, as listed on the CIC website...

SM205, what do you suggest about the address matter? should i go ahead and get my PCC (neighbors info) based on my parental home address? it won't be an issue that my husband's PCC is from a different thaana in the same city? although thanks to naveedali I can see that the bottom line would be a criminal record for the whole city, so i think i should just get my PCC from my old neighbours and thaana close to my parents' home

naveedali could you share a screenshot of the entire PCC if it's not too much of a hassle?
Now in Pakistan, they also made an online verification system for the visa and immigration purposes through which every embassy can verify PCC. (though lot of people don't know about this).

So U only need one PCC from your home district (the address which is mentioned on your CNIC). Each colony has assigned a particular Thanna (police station), which will verify your record and will report to relevant DPO (District Police officer) office who will issue PCC, so u need to find out about your relevant police station.
It doesn't matter if you provide different addresses on Address history form.
Hope this will help!

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Thank you for the detailed info..However, im confused about my case... i have been living since my childhood in a particular district... but my husband/sponsor (who moved to canada over a decade ago) no longer owns any home here but his NICOP has address of his old home on it which he has sold out ages ago.. when i went to Nadra for my CNIC renewal after marriage they were adamant to change my address to that on my husband's NICOP.. in the end what happened it that i submitted the police certificate of my district where i have been to this day living since over 20 years and not from the district of my husband's old home..

Will that be a problem? Now im super worriesd :(

SM205 said:
Now in Pakistan, they also made an online verification system for the visa and immigration purposes through which every embassy can verify PCC. (though lot of people don't know about this).

So U only need one PCC from your home district (the address which is mentioned on your CNIC). Each colony has assigned a particular Thanna (police station), which will verify your record and will report to relevant DPO (District Police officer) office who will issue PCC, so u need to find out about your relevant police station.
It doesn't matter if you provide different addresses on Address history form.
Hope this will help!

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thanks SM205 - will get my PCC from the thaana close to my parents' home :)

One more question for you guys and other Pakistani seniors,

Do I need a NADRA birth certificate or can I use my original one from the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation - stamped and signed by the KMC? I have a cousin whose husband submitted the same for new zealand and it worked fine...

Hope to hear back

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

Fastnzy said:
Update: Re-Medical request received September 19,2016
COngrats on half good news..

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Fastnzy said:
keep an eye on your email for the next few days. remed requests are usually (but not always) accompanied by document requests. also, when did you do your upfront medical?

oh man... the whole spreadsheet is turning gray.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Fastnzy said:
Congrats!

I just saw your file went in process March 10, 2016. Mine went in process March 17, that's getting really close. My wife's medical is expiring in Nov so hopefully I hear an update from CIC within next month.

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

AmyR said:
Thank you for the detailed info..However, im confused about my case... i have been living since my childhood in a particular district... but my husband/sponsor (who moved to canada over a decade ago) no longer owns any home here but his NICOP has address of his old home on it which he has sold out ages ago.. when i went to Nadra for my CNIC renewal after marriage they were adamant to change my address to that on my husband's NICOP.. in the end what happened it that i submitted the police certificate of my district where i have been to this day living since over 20 years and not from the district of my husband's old home..

Will that be a problem? Now im super worriesd :(
That's perfect! Don't worry about your husband's district. you are the applicant so you need PCC from your home district, don't worry, you are gud to go!

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

rabzodemorayh said:
thanks SM205 - will get my PCC from the thaana close to my parents' home :)

One more question for you guys and other Pakistani seniors,

Do I need a NADRA birth certificate or can I use my original one from the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation - stamped and signed by the KMC? I have a cousin whose husband submitted the same for new zealand and it worked fine...

Hope to hear back
Nope, You can use one from your local union council, I myself use the same from Local union council.

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulations, 2016 applications are about to start

Fastnzy said: