28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

naveedpcs said:
yes apply for GCM notes. Naveed

Isn't there a certain a amount of time that you have to wait before ordering notes?...I really am unaware of the do's and don'ts. Lol
Thank you micmac101 and Naveed for your suggestions!

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

sulemanmirza said:
Do they send an email again after AOR..? we never received one, but my approval letter had these words in it:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.

Which I considered that my application is also forwarded to LVO. Well I am waiting for my notes now may come in a day or two, which will give a clear picture I hope.
No I don't think so....the first and only email so far I received was confirmation of my application has been received by CIC on behalf of my husband and it stated that I will be notified once CIC has reviewed my application. They provided my husband's UCI and file number in this email...is this not the AOR???

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Bint said:
thanks.. but that day IO said same thing to all SPOUSEs who were there for interview at ISB.. IO said he was satisfied he only needs to check the background then they'll contact for PPR.. at that time online status was application received, now its changed to "in process". are they going to reject?? :(
Noooo
In process means your file is opened and they are working on your case. Congrats and wish you all the best.

happilymarried26

Sep 20, 2012

roshaanee said:
Congratulations - can you please tell me how long CHC Islamabad took to return your husband's passport (as in how many weeks or days)
Our passport reached Islamabad on Jan. 28th and came back to Karachi Feburary 17th, so 3 weeks exactly (one day less than 3 weeks actually :p)

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Kashii said:
usually in process means they are doing background check and then it will be decision made once done.......
Wrong

In process means file is opened for 2nd review (the final one), 1st was done when it was opened in Mississauga for Stage 1 approval.
When a case/file is tagged as IP, that means you are now on way to your case end. It contains a review from scratch and people are asked for additional docs (Pics, proofs of comm and genuine relationship, travel history and forms (if needed)) if VO finds any red flags in the case. BG check is the last thing done before PPR1/2.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Sana Noman said:
I m also waiting for any call or e-mail from LVO. My file was transfered to LVO in August 2014. But still I am waiting for any response. My status is not update is that possible my case is in process? And status is not updated? Is somebody here who apply in 2014 and have update their status ?? Please reply me soon as possible.
Thnx..
It could be possible only if they have started communication with you. VO sends email/letter when a case gets IP status. ECAS is not always updated.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
You should contact your local MP. They can call LVO and get some answers for you
This is not the right time to contact MP as only few months back they filed their case.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
Okay quick question.

Regarding the interview. My husband is super nervous.

He knows all the wedding dates. If he forgets the day we met
Or proposal date. Can he honestly say that he doesnt remember rather then giving the incorrect answer?
or is that not an option. So many dates to remember
As a human people make mistakes. What happens in that case?
they just assume its not genuine and reject?
If you have written few dates in the forms and do not remember now, that COULD be and issue now. These dates are too important in a couple's life. Try to find the copy you guys kept and read your forms. Also your husband must know your residence address, your job nature (if you doing) address of your office, your sleeping times. I think you guys were put into Interview because if Nikah only case at that moment. So try to focus on what VO thinks that nikah was done as marriage of convenience.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

handsup said:
If you have written few dates in the forms and do not remember now, that COULD be and issue now. These dates are too important in a couple's life. Try to find the copy you guys kept and read your forms. Also your husband must know your residence address, your job nature (if you doing) address of your office, your sleeping times. I think you guys were put into Interview because if Nikah only case at that moment. So try to focus on what VO thinks that nikah was done as marriage of convenience.
We do remember as we do have the forms. My question basically is if he messes up one cuz of nervousness. Which probably wont happen. Cuz we have lots of time so we will prepare. But as worst case scenario. Will they assume its not genuine?

Also we have had rukhsati at this point. So majority of questions that were on the forms didnt apply to us then. Which do apply to us now.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
We do remember as we do have the forms. My question basically is if he messes up one cuz of nervousness. Which probably wont happen. Cuz we have lots of time so we will prepare. But as worst case scenario. Will they assume its not genuine?

Also we have had rukhsati at this point. So majority of questions that were on the forms didnt apply to us then. Which do apply to us now.
It is totally up to the Officer, mostly they DO understand.
Wish you all the best

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

HFHH13 said:
Isn't there a certain a amount of time that you have to wait before ordering notes?...I really am unaware of the do's and don'ts. Lol
Thank you micmac101 and Naveed for your suggestions!
Its just 4 months passed since you applied, atleast wait 5 to 8 more months to get a clear picture, as of now you won't get anything in the notes. I just received my notes today and there is nothing done on my file , even a Visa officer is not assigned yet.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

I just received my notes today and there is nothing done on my file yet, even a visa officer is still not assigned. There is nothing in the notes. Can anyone who have a better understanding of these notes answer my following questions please.

1. What is undertaking Length (Months): 36 means.??

2. What is location : PA - Put Away means in Paper file history 1.??

3. In attachments I just see financial Eval. form IMM1283, IMM1344A, SPR information, I have even sent many original documents how do I make sure they have reached them.? or where are they?

4. Can someone explain the medical description: " No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under section 38 (1)(a)" ..?

5. What is reason for closure: Granted means in the medical.?

6. What is Status : NRT means in INFO Sharing and type: Biographic..??

7. In history and Application status 1, app status reason: In progress what is that means.??

8. And my main Notes (note 1) text is " sponsorship decision: passed. GCMS Check: No relevant/material found.Correct fees allocated, proof of relationship submitted between SPR and PA:- Marriage certificate case forwarded to visa office for processing. R.11 based on: country of nationality - London" .? what is that means.?

9. Is there a way to find in these notes, what they will do with my medical.? also is there anything vital which I should highlight in these notes, which gives me any updates on my case.?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

handsup said:
Wrong

In process means file is opened for 2nd review (the final one), 1st was done when it was opened in Mississauga for Stage 1 approval.
When a case/file is tagged as IP, that means you are now on way to your case end. It contains a review from scratch and people are asked for additional docs (Pics, proofs of comm and genuine relationship, travel history and forms (if needed)) if VO finds any red flags in the case. BG check is the last thing done before PPR1/2.
Sometimes when they start process and they see its a simple case they start everything at this point!!

So what you wrote here is total wrong....... Get facts right first time and no need for error.

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

what is the normal trend when case is in process and will new increase time line will effect existing in process case. As per current trend their is 4 to 5 month between in process to decision made. Any one know exact process when they need to call second medical and what background check contain and how long it will and how you know that their is no need of interview if we do not order notes.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

handsup said:
Wrong

Not in all cases...

For mine my mp called me back in June and had told me a background check was being done on my file, and to contact her in November. November they red flagged my file cuz of rukhsati. and now im at this stage! I think its different for all cases. It depends whose working on your file.