+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Just talk more, stay in touch, make a routine to talk, if you have the means, travel somewhere together, don't let it go to you, communication is key remember that, in sha Allah Allah shall help.
time zone is very bad
it's 8+ hours from Canada to saudi arabia
night time is his free time sleeping during day its unhealthy

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
From last couple of days, I am seeing on FB group and here that some people are discussing and are of the view that Immigration authorities has halted the whole process and until July 2021 there is no chance of any DM and PPR. Wondering that this view/statement is spreading very fast. Can anyone know the reality behind it?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
From last couple of days, I am seeing on FB group and here that some people are discussing and are of the view that Immigration authorities has halted the whole process and until July 2021 there is no chance of any DM and PPR. Wondering that this view/statement is spreading very fast. Can anyone know the reality behind it?
That's hokum, process is slow, they can't just stop the work, don't worry too much about rumours.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
That's hokum, process is slow, they can't just stop the work, don't worry too much about rumours.
I wish this may nothing more than a rumour. I was wondering that already most of us delayed by 6 to 9 months, and further delay will be a severe mental torture for us

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
i dont work so obtaining visa isnt that easy
+ UAE had abanded pakistanis from getting visas its so hell on earth we stopp talking for weeks
Canadian govrt has always bragged about human rights and women's rights yet yet I am a woman who is suffering because of Canadian govt policy
Justin Trudeau had said about Trump separating Mexican family that shame on him
now shame on Justin Trudeau and his govrt for doing that for over than 10000 families
immigration department is behaving us like prisoners in the camp, no room to get out...15 to 19 months

Arsh1973

Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
I wish this may nothing more than a rumour. I was wondering that already most of us delayed by 6 to 9 months, and further delay will be a severe mental torture for us
Allah pe bharosa rKhn kch ghalt nhi hoga hamaray sath bro aur apnay apko bzy rakhn. Allah pak wohi krn jo ham sab k haq mn bhtr ho jazak Allah khaira

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
time zone is very bad

Its really about how u guys manage time.
like we speak daily, even if we have just 2 mins. we do call. in fact video call. Just to have a glance of each other.
even we have nothing to talk about, we do call.
and keep asking each other, 'aur sunaho aur sunaho' (tell more) :D
we text good morning/ night text daily, send random kisses to each other at any time of the day. sometimes we share intimate stuff to each other, share fantasies just for fun :p

Tip:
Never talk about this immigration dinosaur. I mean talk a little bit, just to encourage each other that this time will pass. In a positive way.

I used to stress about it a lot. and always say to my hubby, they are not doing this or that. someone else got that, but we got this.
then i realized its just making it more difficult to handle.
this discussion wont help us. so we stopped. in fact i stopped :D
it doesn't mean that its bothering us no more. It does, with each passing time, It does hurt more. But we dont discuss it anymore.

so Girl and ur hubby!
take a deep breath u both
and work on it
May Allah help u both. ameen

Last edited:

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
time zone is very bad

One more tip.

Share each and everything. But when?
pick the time carefully.
like when its evening, and the morning time in canada.
I avoid telling him 'the problems'
because he has just started his day. And no one likes to listen the sad stories early morning.

Communicate more and more and more.
like we leave for work. we both text each other, that we are leaving for office. we reply Ok Allah Hafiz ( Goodbye)
when we arrive at work.
we text 'reached'
we text each time when we leave home, even if its for grocery or for anything thing. even we mean to come back in 10 mins. we do tell each other we going out and say goodbye or take care. and do inform each other when we get back.

See
its all the little things with big impact

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsh1973

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
Correspondence
SubjectDate sentDate read
Original Passport RequestJanuary 27, 2021January 27, 2021
Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application. Date: UCI: Application no.: Dear This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
guys, I'm shocked. I wrote to you that on Sunday I sent a request for a tourist visa. this morning I get this letter. I still can't believe it. what does this mean? is my TRV approved? I cannot get through to the visa office to ask I understand everything correctly and how to send the passport. So, 26 months of waiting for a PR visa and in 3 days I get a TRV? what's happening?

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Correspondence
SubjectDate sentDate read
Original Passport RequestJanuary 27, 2021January 27, 2021
Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application. Date: UCI: Application no.: Dear This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application. Passport requirements • Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter. • There must be at least one blank page in your passport. • Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada. • Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
guys, I'm shocked. I wrote to you that on Sunday I sent a request for a tourist visa. this morning I get this letter. I still can't believe it. what does this mean? is my TRV approved? I cannot get through to the visa office to ask I understand everything correctly and how to send the passport. So, 26 months of waiting for a PR visa and in 3 days I get a TRV? what's happening?
Congratulations .
From which office did you get this?
We applied 2 tikes nd got refusal 1 time from abu dhabi 2nd time from warsa..dec 2019 applicant....happpy for u

• Love
Reactions: riz7862 and Dec2018

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "arsalsam786, post: 9160241, member: 968483"]
Поздравляю.
Из какого офиса вы это получили?
Мы подали 2 тика и получили отказ 1 раз из Абу-Даби, 2-й раз из warsa..dec 2019 Заявитель .... Happpy for u
[/ QUOTE]
Kyiv, Ukraine
chto vi napisali v ankete?