SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

jamils2 said:
And thats not enough he was telling me his friend sponsored her wife in May2016 and she got PPR in first week of October . It was too much for me and i left his place. I have no idea whats going on and happening out there. :eek:
i dont know its there strategy or they assign application to some NEW or additional officers etc etc

its totally not understandable

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

2calgary said:
bro, i during my immigration process i observed this thin of LVO that they started some applications from a month and then suddenly gave a break of next 2 or 3 months and started later month.

means if they are processing January applicants then suddenly they start April/may applicants and then FEB/MAR applicants.

it was very frustating at that time too,

i think they are doing same with Family sponsorship too
I know nothing is been in order . Its frustrating for the ones who are waiting for long time . It should be quick and fast for everyone . Well some people just have goodluck . They are one of them so congrats to them .

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

2 questions folks..Just Keep in mind that I am Sponsoring my wife and I am living with her in Pakistan.

1) As you know, they ask for the travel history of the sponsor (which is me) and Passport copies as well. In my case, I had travelled to saudia, Pakistan and Dubai but that was on my old passport. I renewed my passport last year and I gave my old passort to the Passport office Canada to destroy. (They ask if you need it back or no, So I just said No.). But i have written all my travel history to the best of my knowledge. Is there going to be a problem for me because I didnt provide the old passport?

2) I am living with my wife in Pakistan and I am working here but my whole family lives in Canada (Siblings, Parents). My Family owns a house there as well. I am just staying here with my wife and will leave with her. Do you think they will ask for more proof regarding my intent to move back even though I have a family, a house and back accounts there AND I VISIT BACK EVERY YEAR FOR A FEW MONTHS.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

thechampion said:
right heerrree.. 8) 8)
Have you already submitted your wife's application?

fs2015

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015

thechampion said:
2 questions folks..Just Keep in mind that I am Sponsoring my wife and I am living with her in Pakistan.

1) As you know, they ask for the travel history of the sponsor (which is me) and Passport copies as well. In my case, I had travelled to saudia, Pakistan and Dubai but that was on my old passport. I renewed my passport last year and I gave my old passort to the Passport office Canada to destroy. (They ask if you need it back or no, So I just said No.). But i have written all my travel history to the best of my knowledge. Is there going to be a problem for me because I didnt provide the old passport?

2) I am living with my wife in Pakistan and I am working here but my whole family lives in Canada (Siblings, Parents). My Family owns a house there as well. I am just staying here with my wife and will leave with her. Do you think they will ask for more proof regarding my intent to move back even though I have a family, a house and back accounts there AND I VISIT BACK EVERY YEAR FOR A FEW MONTHS.
1) I don't think not having the old passport is a problem. Just tell them you chose passport Canada to destroy your passport securely. CIC is well aware about the passport renewal process.

2) CIC will definitely ask you about your intent to move back after your spouse granted PR. Having a family house is a huge support. Just have your parents make a notarized letter stating they are willing to accommodate till you establish yourself. You still need to demonstrate how you will support your family financially except housing. You should have proof of employment or enough savings in your bank account to demonstrate your financial ability to support your family.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

How am I supposed to show proof of employment in Canada when I am living here with my wife until she gets her PR. ???
Any other forms of Proof aside of proof of employment?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

thechampion said:

My wife lost her old expired passport and we got sponsorship approval without it. Also i guess the sponsor only needs to tell about the countries where they resided not the countries they visited.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

thechampion said:
How am I supposed to show proof of employment in Canada when I am living here with my wife until she gets her PR. ???
Any other forms of Proof aside of proof of employment?
A university offer letter, mortgugage or lease of a house.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

What have they added in their applications??? any representative?? Did they have children or something? :O

im just stunned!

Congrats to both of them. MA :)

jamils2 said:
And thats not enough he was telling me his friend sponsored her wife in May2016 and she got PPR in first week of October . It was too much for me and i left his place. I have no idea whats going on and happening out there. :eek:

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016

I really need some help here.... In regards to providing proof of setteling back in Canada when my wife gets PR.

1) I cant get a Job letter because I am living in Pakistan with my wife. So that is out of the picture.

2) My Family owns a house, I.can get a letter from my Parents stating that they are willing to acommodate us.

3) Cant get a University letter, because I am already done with School.

4) Proof of Sufficent Savings to provide for my Wife and I. Dont you guys think CIC will raise an objection that you werent in Canada, how did you get this money?

If any of the Senior members can help me regarding what proof I should provide.
Thanks!

Nazali

Oct 12, 2016
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

emanR said:
where is medical req??
Hi,
I have got canadian immigration in 2013. I want to ask when does the canadian immigrtation office return the original degrees of education and certificates. I applied for spouse immigrtaion in 2012 and got immigrated in 2013 Alhamdulillah but its been fourth year i diddnt get my original documents back. Do anyone know whats the procedure of getting back the original documents that we sent with the application when we applied.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AmyR said:
What have they added in their applications??? any representative?? Did they have children or something? :O

im just stunned!

Congrats to both of them. MA :)
it doesn't matter whether you've got the best lawyer in the world or a letter of endorsement from trudeau himself. nothing matters until a visa officer opens your file and looks at what's inside it. the problem is that for most of us, this doesn't happen until 7-8 months down the road.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

waiting for any news today....

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Re: Spousal sponsorship for all Pakistani applicants at London Visa Office

Nazali said:
Hi,
I have got canadian immigration in 2013. I want to ask when does the canadian immigrtation office return the original degrees of education and certificates. I applied for spouse immigrtaion in 2012 and got immigrated in 2013 Alhamdulillah but its been fourth year i diddnt get my original documents back. Do anyone know whats the procedure of getting back the original documents that we sent with the application when we applied.
Some times they send them back even before PPR and sometimes u have to send them mails