14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Got a long list of additional document request from LVO :mad: :mad: :mad:. Can someone plz help as we have already submitted original FBI and other police certificates with the application but now again they demanding original, which is not possible. what should be done?
Note: ECAS status still showing in process with no update

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

barkatain said:
Got a long list of additional document request from LVO :mad: :mad: :mad:. Can someone plz help as we have already submitted original FBI and other police certificates with the application but now again they demanding original, which is not possible. what should be done?
What they ask in additional documents?

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Mian1516 said:
What they ask in additional documents?
Sponsor's detail with tax and bank statements
police certificates
communication proof
passport stamps for visit after marriage
details of marriage and walima ceremony and photos with guests
additional marriage and honeymoon photos
All these things r provided earlier but i think he was sleeping while going through the file

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

While preparing the response please do consult the copy of your previously sent application. Ensure there are no any discrepancies/contradictions in the documentation (even no minor differences e.g. previously you said 450 guests attended my wedding and now saying 400 may complicate the matter).
Try to send all those documents that have been requested. If you are unable to send a document, do justify along a reason. Ensure to avoid any contradictions.

barkatain said:

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

AsadA said:
While preparing the response please do consult the copy of your previously sent application. Ensure there are no any discrepancies/contradictions in the documentation (even no minor differences e.g. previously you said 450 guests attended my wedding and now saying 400 may complicate the matter).
Try to send all those documents that have been requested. If you are unable to send a document, do justify along a reason. Ensure to avoid any contradictions.
what should be done for police certificates???? because originals r already sent and FBI takes a long time to request again :(

Mian1516

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015

barkatain said:
Sponsor's detail with tax and bank statements
police certificates
communication proof
passport stamps for visit after marriage
details of marriage and walima ceremony and photos with guests
additional marriage and honeymoon photos
All these things r provided earlier but i think he was sleeping while going through the file

These are normal asking from everyone. They are trying to complete 9 months required time.
Although follow this and if you send these things just send another copy or explain in cover letter.
1- Get option C Printout (If you have CRA account 'Print from there' otherwise call '1 800 959-8281' and request for it. it will take 2 weeks)
2- I will suggest that try to get one if not, write a note in cover letter that you already send with application
3- Send the photocopy of all stamps of entry and exit on the passport.
4- Photo on walima day on stage together and with friends and family. send at least 15 to 20 photos. (Detail of marriage 'Copy from IMM 5490' question no 9 and add more spice to it. Do not change anything just explain in more detail)
5- Send photos both of you alone together. like selfies. (At least 10 to 15 pictures with detail where and when those pictures are taken 'Also add that description in marriage detail')

And you are Welcome.. :)

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

I received a request for Reassessment of medical validity , Can any body of you guide me about the following things

1- What do i have to take with me for medical reassessment

2-Do i have to send something back to Delhi after having medical or the IOM Canada would do it by themselves after taking medical

I mean i know this is a stupid question but just to clear my doubts , Do IOM know that they have to send all the requested information to the dehli office at the time of Reassessment or do i have to mention them or i i have tell them email ID of the concerned ?

3- What kind of mail do i do now to take an appointment. I mean which particulars i should write to let them know that this is medical reassessment

Waiting for your kind and swift responses

Thanking you in Advance , JazakAllah :)

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

Mian1516 said:
These are normal asking from everyone. They are trying to complete 9 months required time.
Although follow this and if you send these things just send another copy or explain in cover letter.
1- Get option C Printout (If you have CRA account 'Print from there' otherwise call '1 800 959-8281' and request for it. it will take 2 weeks)
2- I will suggest that try to get one if not, write a note in cover letter that you already send with application
3- Send the photocopy of all stamps of entry and exit on the passport.
4- Photo on walima day on stage together and with friends and family. send at least 15 to 20 photos. (Detail of marriage 'Copy from IMM 5490' question no 9 and add more spice to it. Do not change anything just explain in more detail)
5- Send photos both of you alone together. like selfies. (At least 10 to 15 pictures with detail where and when those pictures are taken 'Also add that description in marriage detail')

And you are Welcome.. :)
Yes thanx for detail :)
I dnt understand your point 1 and 2. Are you talking about FBI police certificate?

Hassanzafarkhan

Jan 9, 2016

Hassanzafarkhan said:
I received a request for Reassessment of medical validity , Can any body of you guide me about the following things

2-Do i have to send something back to Delhi after having medical or the IOM Canada would do it by themselves after taking medical

I mean i know this is a stupid question but just to clear my doubts , Do IOM know that they have to send all the requested information to the dehli office at the time of Reassessment or do i have to mention them or i i have tell them email ID of the concerned ?

3- What kind of mail do i do now to take an appointment. I mean which particulars i should write to let them know that this is medical reassessment

Thanking you in Advance , JazakAllah :)

Please guide, this is urgent

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

SO, masha ALLAH 2 applicants from our forum got add doc request.. CIC working at some pace ALLAH ka shukr.. But the annoying thing is they are demanding the documents already sent.. :mad:

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear Brother,

"1- What do i have to take with me for medical reassessment"
You will receive all instructions in the appointment email.

"2-Do i have to send something back to Delhi after having medical or the IOM Canada would do it by themselves after taking medical"
After your medical, they will give you a medical certificate (an e-medical information sheet), you can send (email) that the same day to LVO. Medical center is supposed to send the certificates to LVO immediately (May be through delhi office).

"3- What kind of mail do i do now to take an appointment. I mean which particulars i should write to let them know that this is medical reassessment"

Please write an email to CANMEDPK@iom.int with the following information
Please give me an appointment on -------date-------- for a medical certificate because I have received an email for a re-medical from the LVO. (paste the email in the body as well)
The details of the applicant are:

¨ Valid Passport No (starts with two alphabets and seven digits) :
¨ Complete Name:
¨ Date of Birth:
¨ Contact Number in Pakistan (two valid contact numbers):
¨ Visa Category: SPOUSE VISA (Family)
¨ Location/City for Screening (KHI, LHR and ISB) Please do specify only one location for medical examination.

Hassanzafarkhan said:

Thanking

Abeera

Jul 12, 2016

AoA
I m new to this forum. I m January 2016 applicant.

When cic will start processing January applications?

Thanx

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Now they are working on November 2015 applications. We can say they will be working on Jan 2016 applications at end of the August /beginning of Sep 2016.

Abeera said:
AoA
I m new to this forum. I m January 2016 applicant.

When cic will start processing January applications?

Thanx

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

wmate said:
SO, masha ALLAH 2 applicants from our forum got add doc request.. CIC working at some pace ALLAH ka shukr.. But the annoying thing is they are demanding the documents already sent.. :mad:
2 today from November mashallah. Looks like CIC read my posts :p

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016