Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Posted by Alidykeman,

Hi, I'm expecting we can submit our application this month. They said , 99% we will ask for interview .
anybody from Manila ?How long usually takes to received interview letter from MVO?

My opinion in this post,

I have two opinions in this post. When I first read this post I think this applicant may be want to know how many time need to face the interview.

My first opinion:

My experience when I submit my application one of Bangladeshi lawyer heard all the application story and said that may be the visa office sent me interview letter. That time I don’t believe it why I call for interview because it is arrange marriage and both family are happy for us. But when I submit my application and within 3 month later the visa office sent me interview pending letter. When I saw my GCMS note I find nothing like red flag I just saw they comment that both recently divoce and quick remarriage. Otherwise in my GCMS note I find nothing.

To me may be any lawyer or may be some applicant who has same application case like him face the interview.

My second opinion:

I am 100% agree with Hasan that straight forward cases do not face the interview. But sometimes straight forward case faces the interview. The different is only one thing in the straight forward case. Straight forward case face a very easy interview like hi, hello like a simple meeting.

But when if any doubt that kind of interview is tough. It is all happen for fraud marriage. Some people did it and we all suffer for that.

I don’t blame the visa office they do the excellent job. Fraud marriage is never ever welcome. The immigration officer is rude because no fraud marriage is welcome to them that why they want to meet applicant to clear their doubt.

May be this applicant (Alidykeman) has some red flag or may be this applicant has some problem in his application which need interview to clear or solve the matter.

My final opinion if someone has straight forward case and pending for interview. Face the interview without fear. This type of interview is very nice and smooth like a simple meeting.

I meet an applicant when I went to collect my passport. The applicant has a straight forward case no red flag but the applicant face the interview. When the applicant faces the interview the immigration officer call her home and talk to the applicant brother. But one cross check is not match and the applicant explain it very honest way. The applicant got the visa.

Regards

Farhana
I think he has spoken to some sort of consultant/lawyer to prepare his file and they think he will go to interview. That's the only conclusion I can come to why someone would think 99% interview before even applying.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
"I don’t blame the visa office they do the excellent job. Fraud marriage is never ever welcome. The immigration officer is rude because no fraud marriage is welcome to them that why they want to meet applicant to clear their doubt."

It is my personal opinion, and I am Canadian born and raised, that this approach is not the best way.

I would rather see zero genuine relationships denied than to have the officer wrongly deny even one genuine couple while maybe stopping some marriage fraud cases as well. If you look at the appeals thread there are tons of people who's families and lives are put on hold due to having to appeal a wrongly denied case.

I would rather see CIC extend the undertaking length and extend the Condition 51 length as a way to deter marriage fraud.

I also believe they should approve all applications, provided there is no misrepresentation, or security, or criminality issues, and let the undertaking and Condition 51 sort them out.

The sponsor should know the person who is their spouse well enough to recognize if that person is using them to go to Canada, and if they sponsor someone who ends up leaving them on arrival, Condition 51 would take care of that.

I would much rather see this approach than have genuine couples forced to place their futures in the hands of someone who doesn't know them and have to appeal a wrongful judgement on their relationship.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Farhana,

Can I ask you how long it was between divorce and remarriage?

It only took 3 months to get interview letter?

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Farhana,

Hello ImABlue,

I never thought for my interview even when the lawyer told me about that. The lawyer told me 50% chance to face the interview. I always think that visa office send me medical request and then request for my passport. 16 month passed I was blind because I knew nothing about my interview. When I send email Singapore January 2016 the visa office said that I am pending for interview and they write me they send me all original documents. I got a letter from the visa office in September 2014 and there they required my birth certificate again and required my interview also but I missed the line and I did not read it well. When I know that I was pending for interview I was just mad because I send email Singapore january2016 and got the interview letter February 2016 that my interview date is 14 March 2016.I personally submit my application and I am not hire a lawyer and I was blind about the question of interview. That time I find the forum and prepare myself some question basis. The most important thing be honest with the immigration officer and tell the truth freely.

Take care

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Farhana,

Hello ImABLue,

Don’t get me wrong why they call people for interview because they have doubt that the marriage may be fraud. The visa office wants to clear all their doubt because many Asian people did fraud marriage. I know you are born in Canada and you don’t face the interview which kind of interview I faced. You just read the interview story and you don’t even know how difficult situation people face it. I faced 12 cross check and 11 cross check is matched and 1 is not match and I give them honest explanation. I faced interview, my father face interview, my mother-in-law face interview and lastly my husband faced interview. Why all this interview because visa office has doubt and when their doubt is over with in four days later they send me re medical.

I got re-marriage within 10 months after my divorce and my marriage is arranged. I and my husband are happy. We got marriage quick but our marriage is now 2 years and 5 months. We have a strong relationship between us. In two years we have lot of documents with us which support our marriage. When my husband faced the interview the immigration officer ask him the most tough question—

1. Why your marriage is genuine?

The visa office required documents and we send the visa office a lot of documents and within 4 days I got my re medical. You are right no genuine marriage is denied but most of the time they think second marriage are not genuine. When I faced the interview before three applicants were refused and even one couple who has a child he is denied because cross checks are not match.

I ask you one question—

Why your marriage is genuine? Can you answer it please?

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
Farhana,

Hello ImABlue,

When I submit my application after 3 month later I got my interview pending letter that I was pending for interview. Then after 17 month later they send my interview date by email that my interview was 14 March 2016.

Take care

Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABLue,

Don’t get me wrong why they call people for interview because they have doubt that the marriage may be fraud. The visa office wants to clear all their doubt because many Asian people did fraud marriage. I know you are born in Canada and you don’t face the interview which kind of interview I faced. You just read the interview story and you don’t even know how difficult situation people face it. I faced 12 cross check and 11 cross check is matched and 1 is not match and I give them honest explanation. I faced interview, my father face interview, my mother-in-law face interview and lastly my husband faced interview. Why all this interview because visa office has doubt and when their doubt is over with in four days later they send me re medical.

I got re-marriage within 10 months after my divorce and my marriage is arranged. I and my husband are happy. We got marriage quick but our marriage is now 2 years and 5 months. We have a strong relationship between us. In two years we have lot of documents with us which support our marriage. When my husband faced the interview the immigration officer ask him the most tough question—

1. Why your marriage is genuine?

The visa office required documents and we send the visa office a lot of documents and within 4 days I got my re medical. You are right no genuine marriage is denied but most of the time they think second marriage are not genuine. When I faced the interview before three applicants were refused and even one couple who has a child he is denied because cross checks are not match.

I ask you one question—

Why your marriage is genuine? Can you answer it please?

Regards

Farhana

I still don't know if my wife will face an interview or not.

I read this thread in case she is called for an interview.

If she is, I'm sure she will endure the same scrutiny as the stories here.

The opinion I gave was my personal opinion on how CIC deals with marriage fraud.

I don't think it's fair to put genuine couples through such an ordeal in a mundane attempt to catch a few marriage frauds.

I think they should just accept them all and tighten the restriction of Condition 51 to say 5 years instead of 2 and make the undertaking 5-7 years opposed to 3. That will make marriage fraud a lot less attractive and at the same time eliminate genuine couples from being denied.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
ImABule said:
I still don't know if my wife will face an interview or not.

I read this thread in case she is called for an interview.

If she is, I'm sure she will endure the same scrutiny as the stories here.

The opinion I gave was my personal opinion on how CIC deals with marriage fraud.

I don't think it's fair to put genuine couples through such an ordeal in a mundane attempt to catch a few marriage frauds.

I think they should just accept them all and tighten the restriction of Condition 51 to say 5 years instead of 2 and make the undertaking 5-7 years opposed to 3. That will make marriage fraud a lot less attractive and at the same time eliminate genuine couples from being denied.
Hello ImABlue,

I got my visa and I will come soon Canada. I only come here and write only for upcoming interview applicant. I faced how much pain I feel when I faced the interview. Most of the interview information was blind here and people never ever share even how and which place you will face the interview. First I think I need to go Singapore to face my interview then later its very hard to find out that the interview held in Dhaka. I am only here for those applicant who are like blind like me.

You know to live apart from your wife how painful. If your wife faces the interview honest explanation will save her from all side.

Many people in our Bangladesh think if they show picture of them and show all the documents which interview letter required that is enough for interview. But you have to answer the question properly and not try to hide anything that make your application save from refusal. It is my opinion from my experience.

Best wish for your wife and if your wife will not face the interview it will great. Hope she will come soon and you people live together happily.

Take care

Farhana

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

I got my visa and I will come soon Canada. I only come here and write only for upcoming interview applicant. I faced how much pain I feel when I faced the interview. Most of the interview information was blind here and people never ever share even how and which place you will face the interview. First I think I need to go Singapore to face my interview then later its very hard to find out that the interview held in Dhaka. I am only here for those applicant who are like blind like me.

You know to live apart from your wife how painful. If your wife faces the interview honest explanation will save her from all side.

Many people in our Bangladesh think if they show picture of them and show all the documents which interview letter required that is enough for interview. But you have to answer the question properly and not try to hide anything that make your application save from refusal. It is my opinion from my experience.

Best wish for your wife and if your wife will not face the interview it will great. Hope she will come soon and you people live together happily.

Take care

Farhana
Thank you for your kind words.

If my wife is called for an interview I will strongly consider just moving to Indonesia.

firehand

Jul 11, 2016
anybody has any idea after interview how long it takes them to send remedical or ppr my wife had interview on middle of june and interview went well even though they call my parents and her parents.. and on the interview officer was had good coversastion and told that she need to renew her passport because its expiring soon and might need a remedical after that almost a month no reply i am worried now..can anybody share how long it took to get remdical after interview thanks

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
ImABule said:
"I don’t blame the visa office they do the excellent job. Fraud marriage is never ever welcome. The immigration officer is rude because no fraud marriage is welcome to them that why they want to meet applicant to clear their doubt."

It is my personal opinion, and I am Canadian born and raised, that this approach is not the best way.

I would rather see zero genuine relationships denied than to have the officer wrongly deny even one genuine couple while maybe stopping some marriage fraud cases as well. If you look at the appeals thread there are tons of people who's families and lives are put on hold due to having to appeal a wrongly denied case.

I would rather see CIC extend the undertaking length and extend the Condition 51 length as a way to deter marriage fraud.

I also believe they should approve all applications, provided there is no misrepresentation, or security, or criminality issues, and let the undertaking and Condition 51 sort them out.

The sponsor should know the person who is their spouse well enough to recognize if that person is using them to go to Canada, and if they sponsor someone who ends up leaving them on arrival, Condition 51 would take care of that.

I would much rather see this approach than have genuine couples forced to place their futures in the hands of someone who doesn't know them and have to appeal a wrongful judgement on their relationship.
You can’t just let everyone come in and make rule strict. You know the rules in Canada. Once you land in Canada, they can’t deport you. You can stay under refuge, file a case and etc. Now think if 1 million people comes like that. The time they will stay here, social service, legal aid fees, health etc. These will be given by government. Those money will come out from your pocket and my pocket lol. As you know the tax we pay is based on that. So it’s not about only let everyone comes in. So they have to change not 1 rule but many. You have to see the big picture. Plus if a person can do fraud in marriage then god knows what else they can do here illegal. They do have drinking and driving check on the road and everyone passing that road gets checked. If you get suspected then you get checked even though a person didn’t drink. Do you think it will be a wise idea not to have those check point and make the rule strict if you get caught? Nope it won’t, because people will take chance and that can cause accident and normal person who didn’t do anything might be hurt. Because by the time the person get caught a huge damage is done already. Same way if they let everyone come then you don’t know a person doing fraud can do something bigger when they are here. You will not know what a person’s intention is. People come to this forum and not sharing lots of stuff. We assume and hope everyone comes here have legit marriage but are you 100% sure? I am not pointing finger to anyone but how can you tell a fraud person is not coming here and getting info to prepare their interview. Interview is a process to eliminate the bad apples. I know sometimes real ones falls under that but that’s how it is. Nothing is perfect in this world and no one is perfect and just because of that they can’t just let everyone come in. Remember only time you face an interview if you have something suspicious in your file. Immigration people don’t know anyone personally so their point of view is right. I know it’s very painful not to pass interview and then go for appeal. Put yourself in the shoe of an interviewer. If you ask someone where your husband works or how much he/she earns and they can’t answer, will you believe their marriage is genuine? My wife was freaking out before interview. I told her that our marriage is genuine. They will ask question about us. If she failed then I wouldn’t blame the interviewer but will blame my wife because she failed to answer. Farhan’s interview was really hard and one cross reference didn’t match and I think it’s a major one. They didn’t reject her but to clarify they called her husband and because of their marriage is legit they proved it. Now if you keep saying your marriage is legit but can’t answer simple questions and can’t provide any evidence and information then you can’t blame the immigration system or cry about its being hard. It’s not about catching 1 marriage fraud. Think how many people applies every day. Even if 1% is fake the number will be huge and think about the impact on the government and society. I was raised in Canada and living here for 25 years. Look at the benefit you get in Canada and look at our neighbor USA. You can’t just expect to get everything so easily in life. Sorry man don’t agree with the fact that they will let everyone come in and make the rule strict. It’s a reasonable in small institute but not for a Country. Hope you didn’t get offended but it’s my opinion.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
firehand said:
anybody has any idea after interview how long it takes them to send remedical or ppr my wife had interview on middle of june and interview went well even though they call my parents and her parents.. and on the interview officer was had good coversastion and told that she need to renew her passport because its expiring soon and might need a remedical after that almost a month no reply i am worried now..can anybody share how long it took to get remdical after interview thanks
Hey
It depends person to person. Usually it takes 7-10 days from the interview to ask for re-medical. Sometimes takes little bit longer. get GCMS notes. It will tell you about the progress of your application.

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
ImABule said:
I think he has spoken to some sort of consultant/lawyer to prepare his file and they think he will go to interview. That's the only conclusion I can come to why someone would think 99% interview before even applying.

Hi Everyone, thank you for all responses, at first my husband want to have lawyer. but after talking to immigration consultant about our case.she said we should include letter from family regarding our relationship. we don't have immigration issue, don't criminality issue. we decided to do without lawyer. we'll there are red flag in our case, like , 25 age gap, religion, education, we didn't meet both parents , although we have tons of sweet pictures together and tons and tons of messages including facebook status.and legally married (with all authenticated marriage cert, advisory of marriage) i already have letter highlighting that despite of all differences we enjoyed each other company. and also letter from my husband and his family.
anyway, my husband can't make lots of trip to visit me here in the philippines. if ever we have this interview he will accompany me , and meet my parents this time. it just we plan take dec trip but if ever there is interview he will take trip by interview date.

thank you

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan,

I am ready to fly and my shopping is almost done. I will go Canada September first week. I buy a ticket from Etihad AIRLINE. Hope you will get your passport in August and what is your plan? When you fly to meet your family? I wish this time you will never face any kind of problem. Hope you will happily live and spend wonderful time with your family.

Lastly I am really happy for you. Before your interview my hearty wishes that you will get your visa and live with your family together.

Take care

Good luck farahana , we also look forward to our case , i dont know when this stupid interview gonna come , waiting is crazy since our baby daughter is 2 years and 3 month and she start talking very clrealy and always said daddy come daddy come , and it make me more stress
any way best of luck but keep staying in this forum

regard
SJgolfer