Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
ImABule said:
Thank you for your kind words.

If my wife is called for an interview I will strongly consider just moving to Indonesia.
one time i asked my husband if he will consider moving here instead,it's really hard to be apart tho. and he just simply said NO. coz no work we can't live together here. but i think he can if he retired from work but thats after 10+ years.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
zee7447 said:
You can’t just let everyone come in and make rule strict. You know the rules in Canada. Once you land in Canada, they can’t deport you. You can stay under refuge, file a case and etc. Now think if 1 million people comes like that. The time they will stay here, social service, legal aid fees, health etc. These will be given by government. Those money will come out from your pocket and my pocket lol. As you know the tax we pay is based on that. So it’s not about only let everyone comes in. So they have to change not 1 rule but many. You have to see the big picture. Plus if a person can do fraud in marriage then god knows what else they can do here illegal. They do have drinking and driving check on the road and everyone passing that road gets checked. If you get suspected then you get checked even though a person didn’t drink. Do you think it will be a wise idea not to have those check point and make the rule strict if you get caught? Nope it won’t, because people will take chance and that can cause accident and normal person who didn’t do anything might be hurt. Because by the time the person get caught a huge damage is done already. Same way if they let everyone come then you don’t know a person doing fraud can do something bigger when they are here. You will not know what a person’s intention is. People come to this forum and not sharing lots of stuff. We assume and hope everyone comes here have legit marriage but are you 100% sure? I am not pointing finger to anyone but how can you tell a fraud person is not coming here and getting info to prepare their interview. Interview is a process to eliminate the bad apples. I know sometimes real ones falls under that but that’s how it is. Nothing is perfect in this world and no one is perfect and just because of that they can’t just let everyone come in. Remember only time you face an interview if you have something suspicious in your file. Immigration people don’t know anyone personally so their point of view is right. I know it’s very painful not to pass interview and then go for appeal. Put yourself in the shoe of an interviewer. If you ask someone where your husband works or how much he/she earns and they can’t answer, will you believe their marriage is genuine? My wife was freaking out before interview. I told her that our marriage is genuine. They will ask question about us. If she failed then I wouldn’t blame the interviewer but will blame my wife because she failed to answer. Farhan’s interview was really hard and one cross reference didn’t match and I think it’s a major one. They didn’t reject her but to clarify they called her husband and because of their marriage is legit they proved it. Now if you keep saying your marriage is legit but can’t answer simple questions and can’t provide any evidence and information then you can’t blame the immigration system or cry about its being hard. It’s not about catching 1 marriage fraud. Think how many people applies every day. Even if 1% is fake the number will be huge and think about the impact on the government and society. I was raised in Canada and living here for 25 years. Look at the benefit you get in Canada and look at our neighbor USA. You can’t just expect to get everything so easily in life. Sorry man don’t agree with the fact that they will let everyone come in and make the rule strict. It’s a reasonable in small institute but not for a Country. Hope you didn’t get offended but it’s my opinion.
No offence taken.

I respect your opinion.

And I agree to an extent.

If someone does a marriage fraud and then bolts on arrival and claims refugee status it is 100% going to be refused.

I still think that if the provisions like condition 51 were stricter that it would deter would be fraudulent applications.

I would definitely be all for a longer condition 51 and undertaking.

I would have no problem signing a 5 or 7 year undertaking to sponsor my wife.

Someone who isn't so sure about their relationship, might.

Someone who is using a Canadian might also think twice knowing their PR will be revoked if they don't live with their spouse for 5 years too.

Also, as for the burden on Canadians financially, interviews and drawn out appeals take up a lot of resources.

You say 1% is still a big number of fraud cases.. Well the efforts in interviewing and then refusing and the subsequent appeal process after is financially draining on CIC.

If you make the provisions stricter and reduce this 1% by two or three times.. Fewer cases, less resources allocated to appeals and interviews, maybe a few more doomed refugee applications as you say...

I think it balances out or costs less in the long run.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello sjgolfer,

I wish you will get your interview very soon. I know its really very pain to live apart from dearest one. It is very nice to hear your baby is talking to so sweet. I know you miss your family like me . 2 years 5 month passed and finally I am really happy to live with my husband together. Hope someday I will meet your family in Canada and see your sweet little baby.

Best wishes for you and hope the interview day will come and you will live with your family happily forever. Keep posting and inform me if you get your interview letter.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
firehand said:
anybody has any idea after interview how long it takes them to send remedical or ppr my wife had interview on middle of june and interview went well even though they call my parents and her parents.. and on the interview officer was had good coversastion and told that she need to renew her passport because its expiring soon and might need a remedical after that almost a month no reply i am worried now..can anybody share how long it took to get remdical after interview thanks
Hello firehand,

Congratulation because your wife interview went well. Don’t worry you will get re medical request soon. Sometime it needs 1 month or 10 days depends on visa office. I got my re medical request 1 month 4 days and Zee got his wife medical request may be 7 days later.

Wish your best of luck.

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Alidykeman said:
Hi Everyone, thank you for all responses, at first my husband want to have lawyer. but after talking to immigration consultant about our case.she said we should include letter from family regarding our relationship. we don't have immigration issue, don't criminality issue. we decided to do without lawyer. we'll there are red flag in our case, like , 25 age gap, religion, education, we didn't meet both parents , although we have tons of sweet pictures together and tons and tons of messages including facebook status.and legally married (with all authenticated marriage cert, advisory of marriage) i already have letter highlighting that despite of all differences we enjoyed each other company. and also letter from my husband and his family.
anyway, my husband can't make lots of trip to visit me here in the philippines. if ever we have this interview he will accompany me , and meet my parents this time. it just we plan take dec trip but if ever there is interview he will take trip by interview date.

thank you

Hello Alidykeman,

If you can prepare your application personally it is good. I prepared my application personally. I have red flag that why marriage is so quick and when I submit my application I have sent visa office only one money gram receipt, picture of marriage, honeymoon picture, only 10 emails and fill the application. But this document is not enough to proof my marriage and make my application weak. After marriage my husband applied for me within 3 months. That time I have not enough proof that makes my application doubt.

After 17 month later the visa office call me for my interview and that time my marriage passed already two years and I have enough proof which support my marriage. When I face my interview after one month later my husband faced interview over phone and the immigration officer want to proof my financial support. I send the visa office-----------

1. 26 money transfer receipt

2. Our join bank account solvency letter

3. My husband send I am his insurance beneficiary

4. My Bank DPS papers where my husband is nominee

5. My husband DPS where I am his nominee.

All this thing we sent the visa office at the end of the interview and the visa office when got the documents and sent me re medical request within 4 days.

In two years my husband meets with me 2 times when he comes to marry me and second time to celebrate to our marriage anniversary.

Submit your application without hide anything. If they sent you interview letter face your interview without any fear. Believe me honest explanation makes your application success. Do not hide anything if you hide you will fall in trouble.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
You can’t just let everyone come in and make rule strict. You know the rules in Canada. Once you land in Canada, they can’t deport you. You can stay under refuge, file a case and etc. Now think if 1 million people comes like that. The time they will stay here, social service, legal aid fees, health etc. These will be given by government. Those money will come out from your pocket and my pocket lol. As you know the tax we pay is based on that. So it’s not about only let everyone comes in. So they have to change not 1 rule but many. You have to see the big picture. Plus if a person can do fraud in marriage then god knows what else they can do here illegal. They do have drinking and driving check on the road and everyone passing that road gets checked. If you get suspected then you get checked even though a person didn’t drink. Do you think it will be a wise idea not to have those check point and make the rule strict if you get caught? Nope it won’t, because people will take chance and that can cause accident and normal person who didn’t do anything might be hurt. Because by the time the person get caught a huge damage is done already. Same way if they let everyone come then you don’t know a person doing fraud can do something bigger when they are here. You will not know what a person’s intention is. People come to this forum and not sharing lots of stuff. We assume and hope everyone comes here have legit marriage but are you 100% sure? I am not pointing finger to anyone but how can you tell a fraud person is not coming here and getting info to prepare their interview. Interview is a process to eliminate the bad apples. I know sometimes real ones falls under that but that’s how it is. Nothing is perfect in this world and no one is perfect and just because of that they can’t just let everyone come in. Remember only time you face an interview if you have something suspicious in your file. Immigration people don’t know anyone personally so their point of view is right. I know it’s very painful not to pass interview and then go for appeal. Put yourself in the shoe of an interviewer. If you ask someone where your husband works or how much he/she earns and they can’t answer, will you believe their marriage is genuine? My wife was freaking out before interview. I told her that our marriage is genuine. They will ask question about us. If she failed then I wouldn’t blame the interviewer but will blame my wife because she failed to answer. Farhan’s interview was really hard and one cross reference didn’t match and I think it’s a major one. They didn’t reject her but to clarify they called her husband and because of their marriage is legit they proved it. Now if you keep saying your marriage is legit but can’t answer simple questions and can’t provide any evidence and information then you can’t blame the immigration system or cry about its being hard. It’s not about catching 1 marriage fraud. Think how many people applies every day. Even if 1% is fake the number will be huge and think about the impact on the government and society. I was raised in Canada and living here for 25 years. Look at the benefit you get in Canada and look at our neighbor USA. You can’t just expect to get everything so easily in life. Sorry man don’t agree with the fact that they will let everyone come in and make the rule strict. It’s a reasonable in small institute but not for a Country. Hope you didn’t get offended but it’s my opinion.
nice explanation

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
farhana766 said:
Hello Alidykeman,

If you can prepare your application personally it is good. I prepared my application personally. I have red flag that why marriage is so quick and when I submit my application I have sent visa office only one money gram receipt, picture of marriage, honeymoon picture, only 10 emails and fill the application. But this document is not enough to proof my marriage and make my application weak. After marriage my husband applied for me within 3 months. That time I have not enough proof that makes my application doubt.

After 17 month later the visa office call me for my interview and that time my marriage passed already two years and I have enough proof which support my marriage. When I face my interview after one month later my husband faced interview over phone and the immigration officer want to proof my financial support. I send the visa office-----------

1. 26 money transfer receipt

2. Our join bank account solvency letter

3. My husband send I am his insurance beneficiary

4. My Bank DPS papers where my husband is nominee

5. My husband DPS where I am his nominee.

All this thing we sent the visa office at the end of the interview and the visa office when got the documents and sent me re medical request within 4 days.

In two years my husband meets with me 2 times when he comes to marry me and second time to celebrate to our marriage anniversary.

Submit your application without hide anything. If they sent you interview letter face your interview without any fear. Believe me honest explanation makes your application success. Do not hide anything if you hide you will fall in trouble.

Hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana
Hi Farhana,
Thanks a lot, that's great information for us to be more prepare in submitting our papers and A big relief too.I have remittances since 2013. I already included my husband as primary beneficiary in my insurance. Just recently my husband did the same. I will also include FaceTime screen shot while talking to my husband with his mom and his son, also messages between me and his mom, bro and co worker.

I will update here , crossing my fingers for smooth and quick process

Thank you and God bless

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
hi farhana
still i did not get the decision of my interview which was held 17 may 2016 and interviewer told me that i will get the decision end of june and nothing still just waiting what should i do i need your advice

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
daaca said:
hi farhana
still i did not get the decision of my interview which was held 17 may 2016 and interviewer told me that i will get the decision end of june and nothing still just waiting what should i do i need your advice
Hello daaca,

It seems 1 month 27 days passed and you do not get your interview result. I don’t know what happen your interview. If you share your interview experience it will easy to think what happen. I know interview is personal. If you don’t want to share your question then my question what is going on in your interview day? I can advice you three things you can do-----------

First one:

You can wait whole July month and check your application status what it said. If visa office sends you any email or correspondence if you click in your “In Process” you can see like that----------

* We sent you a letter on April 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Check your email and application status regularly.

Second one:

You can email Singapore that you still do not hear from them about your interview result. The email sample is below—

Date: 27 April 2016
High Commission of Canada in Singapore
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Attention:- Immigration Section

File No: -

UCI: -

Subject:- Information about my interview result.

Dear Sir,

I (applicant name, Client Id#--------------) would like to get some information about my interview result. I applied for permanent resident for Canada month year. I saw online that my application status in process, I faced my interview 1 February 2016 in Dhaka Canadian High Commission. Its already more than 3 months, Still I did not hear any news about my interview result from your office. If you need any information, please let me know. You can contact with me by email also. My email ID---------------@yahoo.com.I took forward to hear from you.

Sir, we will be very thankful to you if you process our case on the fast track so then we can be live together as one happy family.

Best Regards,

Name of the applicant

The email address of Singapore

spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

Third One:

If you do not get your interview result with in 4 month then you can contact your local MP office. If your interview result delay you can contact with them.

You can request GCMS note. It will help you lot.

You can request GCMS Note in this way--------------------------

GCMS note is your personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up sponsor full name, given name, and email address and in the sectionC- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the sponsor email address. Because when any sponsor wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the sponsor will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

I know it is very hard to wait interview result but don’t worry you will get your interview result very soon and keep posting this forum.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
daaca said:
hi farhana
Hello daaca,

What is your application status “In process” or “Decision Made”. If you click “In Process” what will you see?----------------------------

Regards

Farhana

question20162

May 18, 2016
Hi Everyone I have a question, my parents r going using UPS to deliver their passports to Ottawa fromUSA, and need to attach One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with their complete mailing address, as I know the envelope from UPS is quite big for mailing back to my parents and For the address is sheets, has anyone have same experience ? Can u tell me how does it work?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello ImABlue,

I got my visa and I will come soon Canada. I only come here and write only for upcoming interview applicant. I faced how much pain I feel when I faced the interview. Most of the interview information was blind here and people never ever share even how and which place you will face the interview. First I think I need to go Singapore to face my interview then later its very hard to find out that the interview held in Dhaka. I am only here for those applicant who are like blind like me.

You know to live apart from your wife how painful. If your wife faces the interview honest explanation will save her from all side.

Many people in our Bangladesh think if they show picture of them and show all the documents which interview letter required that is enough for interview. But you have to answer the question properly and not try to hide anything that make your application save from refusal. It is my opinion from my experience.

Best wish for your wife and if your wife will not face the interview it will great. Hope she will come soon and you people live together happily.

Take care

Farhana
you are right frahana , its very pain full living apart from own family , specially with my own little cute daughter , this is the time to enjoy togather and this crazy immigraton waiting time is just to much , any way and you know the worst part is some applicant wait so long and after interview there application refuse , that is the worst part , i wish every one gets approve , one year complete since i received letter for my pending interview .and 21 month for whole application since October 2014

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
farhana766 said:
Hello daaca,

What is your application status “In process” or “Decision Made”. If you click “In Process” what will you see?----------------------------

Regards

Farhana

still in process and no news still thanks

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015