14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
you are right frahana , its very pain full living apart from own family , specially with my own little cute daughter , this is the time to enjoy togather and this crazy immigraton waiting time is just to much , any way and you know the worst part is some applicant wait so long and after interview there application refuse , that is the worst part , i wish every one gets approve , one year complete since i received letter for my pending interview .and 21 month for whole application since October 2014

Hello sjgolfer,

Sometime genuine marriage refused by immigration officer and they will go appeal. I think the genuine marriage refuse because sometime they hide or could not explain everything proper way. If any applicant does not hide anything and explain all the matter, it will help them to face the interview. I don’t blame the applicant I blame that point if any applicant apply for Canadian spousal visa he or she must know how to submit the application and which documents will strong his or her papers. If application submit in proper way may be the applicant will not face the interview or if he/she will face the interview, they will face the easy interview.

I personally prepared my application and it was very poor submit. I only submit marriage and honeymoon photo, one money gram receipt, 10 email and complete the application. That time I really did not know how to submit it proper way. But the problem is that my marriage was only 4 months and I have not enough proof with me.

I hope no one face difficult interview and all applicants will approve. I hope you will get your interview letter soon.

Take care

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Posted by Farhana766,

How to prepare your application,

To me when any applicant prepares his/her application he/she must know about what is application weak point or strong point. If any applicant want to strong his/her application he/she must gather a lot of marriage proof like—skype call list screen shot, wtasaap call list, viber call list,emails, join bank account, money transfer receipt, supportive letter from friends and family members, photo of marriage ceremony, reception and honeymoon, honeymoon hotel bill list and gift receipt.

If the marriage is new and passed only 3 or 4 months in that case an applicant can explain his/her story elaborately and add every documents. An applicant should explain all the truth and do not try to hide anything. Sometime applicant thinks it is simple matter and don’t add the incident but every incident is important which is related to applicant life.

How to prepare interview and face interview,

Before interview how to prepare:

Before interview applicant must know about all dates, time and day which is related to his/her application. Applications must know all information about his/her sponsor. Not only that an applicant should know about sponsor family background like what is father-in-law do? Where is father-in-law job place and in which position he works? What is the present age of father-in-law? What is mother-in-law do? Where is Mother-in-law job place and position? And her age. Like the same way if sponsor have any brother or sister an application should know all the information. An applicant can do mock test by himself/herself. If any applicant is not comfortable with speak English he/she can speak native language in the interview day, it makes his or her interview more comfortable.

Choice of dress:

To me an applicant should wear a comfortable dress in his/her interview day. If applicant is a female she should wear a formal shallower khamiz and make up her face as a very normal. If any female applicant put nail polish in her nail please be careful about it is put in your nail proper way. Because when I went to face my interview I saw a female applicant who put nail polish in her nail but most of nail polish are remove and slightly left it looked bad. Immigration officer will look you and your dress up. A male applicant should wear pant and shirt which is formal. It is totally my opinion about dress up.

How to face in your interview in front of immigration officer:

I know it is very nervous situation to face and answer the question answer in front of immigration officer. But if any applicant feels it is his/her life story and there is nothing to fear. An applicant should answer what the immigration officer ask and do not answer the unwanted answer it will difficult his or her interview. If immigration officer does not catch applicant questions answer in that situation an applicant should say sorry to immigration officer. If immigration officer question some difficult and dont want to believe an applicant story and want some explanation in that situation applicant must clam and honestly explain his answer. But if applicant could not answer or quiet it will create problem. So applicant should answer his/her question answer without wasting his/her time. It is the last chance applicant can explain his or her problem in front of the immigration officer.

If any applicant divorced and the immigration officer wants to know the divorce reason why applicant was divorced? Applicant should answer in elaborately does not answer it one word. Sometime some answer need elaborate explanation. If any applicant divorced and faced the interview the divorced reason is very important to explain in front of immigration officer.

Hope it will help

Regards

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Posted by Farhana766,

To me when any applicant prepares his/her application he/she must know about what is application weak point or strong point. If any applicant want to strong his/her application he/she must gather a lot of marriage proof like—skype call list screen shot, wtasaap call list, viber call list,emails, join bank account, money transfer receipt, supportive letter from friends and family members, photo of marriage ceremony, reception and honeymoon, honeymoon hotel bill list and gift receipt.

If the marriage is new and passed only 3 or 4 months in that case an applicant can explain his/her story elaborately and add every documents. An applicant should explain all the truth and do not try to hide anything. Sometime applicant thinks it is simple matter and don’t add the incident but every incident is important which is related to applicant life.

Before interview applicant must know about all dates, time and day which is related to his/her application. Applications must know all information about his/her sponsor. Not only that an applicant should know about sponsor family background like what is father-in-law do? Where is father-in-law job place and in which position he works? What is the present age of father-in-law? What is mother-in-law do? Where is Mother-in-law job place and position? And her age. Like the same way if sponsor have any brother or sister an application should know all the information. An applicant can do mock test by himself/herself. If any applicant is not comfortable with speak English he/she can speak native language in the interview day, it makes his or her interview more comfortable.

Choice of dress:

To me an applicant should wear a comfortable dress in his/her interview day. If applicant is a female she should wear a formal shallower khamiz and make up her face as a very normal. If any female applicant put nail polish in her nail please be careful about it is put in your nail proper way. Because when I went to face my interview I saw a female applicant who put nail polish in her nail but most of nail polish are remove and slightly left it looked bad. Immigration officer will look you and your dress up. A male applicant should wear pant and shirt which is formal. It is totally my opinion about dress up.

I know it is very nervous situation to face and answer the question answer in front of immigration officer. But if any applicant feels it is his/her life story and there is nothing to fear. An applicant should answer what the immigration officer ask and do not answer the unwanted answer it will difficult his or her interview. If immigration officer does not catch applicant questions answer in that situation an applicant should say sorry to immigration officer. If immigration officer question some difficult and dont want to believe an applicant story and want some explanation in that situation application must clam and honestly explain his answer. But if applicant could not answer or quiet it will create problem. So applicant should answer his/her question answer without wasting his/her time. It is the last chance applicant can explain his or her problem in front of the immigration officer.

If any applicant divorced and the immigration officer wants to know the divorce reason why applicant was divorced? Applicant should answer in elaborately does not answer it one word. Sometime some answer need elaborate explanation. If any applicant divorced and faced the interview the divorced reason is very important to explain in front of immigration officer.

Hope it will help

Regards
Thank you Farhana for your good endeavour preparing applicants for the interview! Some tips:

1) Well preparation before interview helps boost up moral and confidence. Mock audio and video interview on all possible questions preferably a good number of times will help well preparation.
2) Organize forms, papers and documents as per a broad check list to substantiate relationship proofs and to address red flags, if any.
3) All answers must be accurate, precise and similar. The answers must match if asked to the applicant, spouse or close relatives.
4) Social media specially FaceBook postings may reflect true relationship status between the principal applicant and spouse.
5) Keep records of continuous relationship proofs through FaceBook/viber/watsup/FaceTime chatlogs..screen shots..
6) Before interview do not panick, take plenty of rests, sleep well, eat well and relax.
7) Follow formal dress code, go for basic solid colour formal dresses well pressed, formal comfortable shoes.

Hasan

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
farhana766 said:
Posted by Farhana766,

Choice of dress:

I know it is very nervous situation to face and answer the question answer in front of immigration officer. But if any applicant feels it is his/her life story and there is nothing to fear. An applicant should answer what the immigration officer ask and do not answer the unwanted answer it will difficult his or her interview. If immigration officer does not catch applicant questions answer in that situation an applicant should say sorry to immigration officer. If immigration officer question some difficult and dont want to believe an applicant story and want some explanation in that situation applicant must clam and honestly explain his answer. But if applicant could not answer or quiet it will create problem. So applicant should answer his/her question answer without wasting his/her time. It is the last chance applicant can explain his or her problem in front of the immigration officer.

Hope it will help

Regards
getin out of topic, just want to thanks canadianwoman, ImaBule, Farhana, TANMEX and all of you for the great help
that you give here in this forum, you were such a blessing to me,

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
expectin said:
getin out of topic, just want to thanks canadianwoman, ImaBule, Farhana, TANMEX and all of you for the great help
that you give here in this forum, you were such a blessing to me,
No need to thank me, that's what the forum is for.. Helping people.

I wish you luck with your situation and your application and I hope you work things out.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
ImABule said:
No need to thank me, that's what the forum is for.. Helping people.

I wish you luck with your situation and your application and I hope you work things out.
it was all good, i got aproved after the interview.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
expectin said:
it was all good, i got aproved after the interview.
Congratulation

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
farhana766 said:
Congratulation
Thank you for everything, dont know what would happen if is not for you my friends.

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
up front(23-03-2015) remed(17-12-2016)
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hi guys,
allhamdulillah... guys i got a phn call today in the morning from Canadian High Commission. They call me for my interview on 26th July at 2 pm. Please pray for me. :) :) :)

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hassan vai, Farhana apu my I received a phn call this morning. The officer told me they want update my case. They give schedule on 26th July at 2 pm.
They want ask me for my Passport, Marriage certificate and i can take any other documents with me.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
love(ao) said:
Hi guys,
allhamdulillah... guys i got a phn call today in the morning from Canadian High Commission. They call me for my interview on 26th July at 2 pm. Please pray for me. :) :) :)
Wow that's fast!

Good luck love(ao)!!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
love(ao) said:
Hassan vai, Farhana apu my I received a phn call this morning. The officer told me they want update my case. They give schedule on 26th July at 2 pm.
They want ask me for my Passport, Marriage certificate and i can take any other documents with me.
Dear love(ao),

It's good to know that they called you. Before you go there, prepare yourself well.

All the best.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
love(ao) said:
Hello love(ao),

That’s great news you call for an interview. Prepare yourself very well like---

1. sponsor Canadian and Bangladeshi life story,

2. All the date and day which is related to your application,

3. your sponsor family background,

4. sponsor phone number,

5. Email address, Canadian home address, s

6. Sponsor university name,

7. sponsor university friends name,

8. Sponsor Job place name and her salary amount.

9. What happened your father-in-law?

10. Sponsor education background

11. Canadian time and what is the different between Canadian and Bangladeshi time.

Bring all the original documents like----

1. your marriage certificate, Nikha Nama Copy in English with notaripublic,

2. your education certificate

3. your date of birth certificate
4. your photo ( you and your wife photo and bring family photo which you and your wife presents)

5. your wife visits passport photocopy

6. your communicate proof

7. bring your wife Canadian photo

8. If you have any gift or letter ( if you bring letter you must carry letter envelop) or email or any money transfer receipt bring with you those things.

Remember all the documents which your bring in the interview it must be written in English if it is not translate it in English.

In your interview day if you think you want to talk in Bangle, you can give your all answer in Bangle. All the time behave very gentle, clam and try to answer what is immigration officer want to know from you. Don’t want to give them unwanted question answer it will lengthy your interview. Wear a formal dress and shoe.

Don’t worry I think you face a easy interview and your application story is simple. They will may be ask you application story related question and you and your sponsor life story. Best of luck for your interview.

Regards

Farhana

love(ao)

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17th Nov 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22nd Dec 2015
Med's Request
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
5th December 2016
Passport Req..
18-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-05-2017
Hassan vai, farhana apu thanks a lot for your support. I'm preparing myself for interview. Please pray for me. I'm assembling all the evidences. Such as
1. Viber call and Chat list.
2. Line call and chat history.
3. Screenshots of vedio calling.
4. DHL money receipts.
5. Western Union money receipts.
6. marriage certificate and nikkah nama (english)
7. Educational Certificates.
8. My wife's Air ticket and boarding pass.
9. Vedio CD of our marriage function.
10. Photographs.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dears’ friends,

Canadian spousal interview is a formal meeting to the immigration officer. So everything should be formal in this meeting. When an applicant faces an interview in front to the immigration officer he/she should use formal English language. An applicant should avoid informal English word like----

Yea----use yes

Thank-------------use thank you

Sorry----------------- use I am sorry

The most important and wise thing in this interview an applicant should answer what is immigration officer want to know from him. May be many applicant think that elaborate explanation makes his/her interview easy .Elaborate explanation makes create problem because sometime applicant give unwanted question answer and from that extra answer basic immigration officer ask more and more questions. Sometime immigration officer feel irritate from the lengthy answer or sometime immigration officer could not catch the question answer. For example--------------

Immigration officer ask applicant---

1. Is your wife your relative?

The applicant answer--------------

Ans: No, she is my brother friend.( If applicant answer my wife is not my relative the officer does not ask any extra question)

The immigration officer ask the extra question the basic of applicant answer like

2. How you brother know him?

The applicant answer—

Ans: My wife is my brother class mates.

Sometime some answer needs elaborate explanation like---

1. What is the reason of your divorce?

2. What is the reason of your sponsor divorce?

3. How your relations develop since your marriage?

4. Why you think your sponsor love you?

5. Why your marriage is genuine?

Immigration officer ask question on the basic of applicant application story. So question is not important, the most important thing is applicant application story. Your application story is your question and answer. We people prepare 1000 question for our interview but the truth is that the question is hiding in the application story. If any applicant knows his/her sponsor life story and know sponsor family it is enough to prepare for his/her interview.

I remembered when I faced my interview 100% question are related to my application story and my sponsor Canadian life.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana