FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Posted by Dimple2108 (NDVO):

Very interesting! They visited PA's residence. Her interview is on 13th June...

Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS on: March 14, 2016, 11:54:49 am
It was a nightmare!
Two people from immigration gave a surprise visit at our home today in noon!!
I was at my coaching class but somehow I got information about their arrival and rushed home.. They came and enquired 2 people whoever they first met on their way upstairs to my house..
About where did I live and when did I get married!
Actually our case is something like this:
We had a registered court marriage on June 20, 2014 and then I had my middle name and last name changed in all the documents! And then applied in October 2014 for P.R..
And we held our reception and ceremonial wedding in Feb 2015..
Though we had already mentioned about the reception to be held in Feb 2015 in the spousal questionnaire and the reason as to why we postponed it..
One was an Indian lady and the other probably was a Canadian man.. The lady, according to my mother in law straight away asked about showing my room and she asked for all the documents and wedding albums..
It was without any intimation!
And they straight away checked few things and asked few questions first to my mother in law and then once I reached, she enquired me about a thing or two and left..

Has something like this happened in anyone's case ever before!!?

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Hasan9999 said:
Posted by Dimple2108 (NDVO):

Very interesting! They visited PA's residence. Her interview is on 13th June...

Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS on: March 14, 2016, 11:54:49 am
It was a nightmare!
Two people from immigration gave a surprise visit at our home today in noon!!
I was at my coaching class but somehow I got information about their arrival and rushed home.. They came and enquired 2 people whoever they first met on their way upstairs to my house..
About where did I live and when did I get married!
Actually our case is something like this:
We had a registered court marriage on June 20, 2014 and then I had my middle name and last name changed in all the documents! And then applied in October 2014 for P.R..
And we held our reception and ceremonial wedding in Feb 2015..
Though we had already mentioned about the reception to be held in Feb 2015 in the spousal questionnaire and the reason as to why we postponed it..
One was an Indian lady and the other probably was a Canadian man.. The lady, according to my mother in law straight away asked about showing my room and she asked for all the documents and wedding albums..
It was without any intimation!
And they straight away checked few things and asked few questions first to my mother in law and then once I reached, she enquired me about a thing or two and left..

Has something like this happened in anyone's case ever before!!?
Its not something new. Though most of the applicants are not that much involved in the forum but I used to hear stories when ppl from dhaka high commission used to visit PA's home unannounced. Mostly in suburbs, outside of dhaka metropolitan (Khulna, Barisal, Rajshahi and so on....). I am talking about early 2000s, back then they were going for random visits for parents/grandparents sponsorship as well as spouse sponsorship. One of our family friend used to work in the canadian high commission back then and she told us that a team of 2-3 people (1 canadian, 1-2 local) used to go and visit to do a verification. And it was always unannounced. But thankfully, recently I didnt hear anything about it for bangladeshi applicants. I guess it all depends on the case. But regardless, this is so unfair. If you have doubt in the genuineness of the relationship, give us a chance to prove. Dont just come to my house unannounced and hope to catch me red-handed as if I am a THUG!!!!!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
David9245 said:
Sorry for responding late.
We file Nov 2014,
Our case had a lot of red flags.
Second marriage for my wife, first for me.
Marriage without any family member or friends
No reception
Met online
Marriage 4months after first online message.

What I that I felt help.
I continue to send CIC information in regards to our application: any family member I met or she met, any support letters that came later and lots more. I was persistent in sending them evidence of ongoing relationship.
And I made sure she met my family and I met hers after the application was submitted.( cos she didn't meet them before the wedding and before the application was submitted) I know this helped a lot.

I am a postgraduate student , since I m graduating in a few weeks, I started emailing the visa office and CIC in Canada that I will be leaving soon. After two months of annoying them with messages. I finally got a call from the embassy asking me if it is okay to schedule the interview in one week. I accepted.

A day before the interview, I redid my medicals since the previous one had expired (they didn't ask me to redo it)
I also redid my police report (they asked for that)
And I took other supporting documents.

Note: take all the documents you supported with your application the first time and others you have after you have submitted. ( most times the visa officer will judge you by the evidence you currently have, they only look at the Bulky parcel you have sent them after ( which by then they have formed an opinion if they are giving you the visa or not; this happens in my case) this action makes it look like you have a lot of evidence even if half of it has already been submitted)

My interview day

The interview was at 9:30am, I got there by 9am, I waited and I was called in the interview room by 9:50am. The interview lady asked if there was anything I wanted to say before the interview starts, I asked if she was the one that called me a week ago ( though I already knew she wasn't the one, but I wanted to initiate rapport. She said no, she stared by giving me guidelines on the interview. As she was talking I brought out a white sheet of paper and a pen and I started writing( I noticed she had a surprised/amazed face): because there was a glass between us she was not seeing what I was writing. ( though I had prepared an answer incase she asked what I was writing.

She was a very nice fine lady, treated me with respect. Asked questions about my wife's life in Canada, her family members and also my family. She asked if we quarrel, what I believed her and lots more psychological questions.
After about 1hr30mins, she asked me to take a walk and drink some water while she verify. ( I thought she was going to call my wife but she didn't call anyone).After 20mins she called me in, she said that there was a good and bad news. The good news was she is satisfied with the relationship with my wife and the bad news was she has checked my medicals and noticed I did it recently. And that she has helped me called the medical department. And that,if they can review the medicals before the day's end I should come and collect my visa. She asked me to come to the embassy by 4pm, by 3pm the embassy called me that the medicals have been verified that I should come with the required passport photograph. I went and got my visa and COPR with a duration of 1year(since my medicals was done the previous day).

This was my experience it was smooth and I thank God, my family and this forum for helping. Again the visa officer was a Gods sent. Polite and respectful.

My Advice to other waiting interview:
Be prepared
Be relax
Talk like you are talking to your parents ( meaning; be very relax and also be respectful)
Ask if you don't understand a question (cos I noticed on few occasions she was trying to misconstrue my answer and I told her politely that was not what I meant. And explained what I meant)
Don't volunteer information except it helps your case. If it does by all means say it.
If your husband or wife cannot accompany you, if your wife or husband family member is available ask them to represent your spouse by accompany you (me and my wife asked my wife's uncle to accompany me, he wasn't allowed in the embassy, but I made the visa officer know he was outside)
That is all I can say if you have any question please email me here. Thanks and God bless.

Hello David9245,

Congratulation. Thanks a lot. You share your experience very well and I like you which way you write your experience. Your interview preparation is same like me. You write ----------

“My Advice to other waiting interview:
Be prepared
Be relax
Talk like you are talking to your parents ( meaning; be very relax and also be respectful)
Ask if you don't understand a question (cos I noticed on few occasions she was trying to misconstrue my answer and I told her politely that was not what I meant. And explained what I meant)
Don't volunteer information except it helps your case. If it does by all means say it.
If your husband or wife cannot accompany you, if your wife or husband family member is available ask them to represent your spouse by accompany you (me and my wife asked my wife's uncle to accompany me, he wasn't allowed in the embassy, but I made the visa officer know he was outside)
That is all I can say if you have any question please email me here. Thanks and God bless.”

Like you I always try to tell all applicant that in their interview they should need all this what you advice.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
priya_7 said:
Hi David9245,

Congratulations!!! ARe you able to share some interview questions that were asked ??
Dear priya_7,

Every case is different. Question based on applicant case story and red flag. Most of the time the immigration officer asks about what applicant writes his/ her application form. The best way if you want to defeat your immigration officer try to remember what you write your application form and try to find out what is your red flag. Ready to answer all those question answer which is related your application part.

If any applicant share his/her question it helps you 20%. 80% depends on your express, body language, your confidence and your activities. I pactise 500 questions for my interview but only 4 questions are common for me. All questions are based on my application form story and my sponsor related.

Priya I can advise you in a very friendly way try to remember what you mention in your application form and tell your partner try to know about you and your family members. It is your interview and your life story. You know your life story better than immigration officer.

Best of luck.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sam54562 said:
Its not something new. Though most of the applicants are not that much involved in the forum but I used to hear stories when ppl from dhaka high commission used to visit PA's home unannounced. Mostly in suburbs, outside of dhaka metropolitan (Khulna, Barisal, Rajshahi and so on....). I am talking about early 2000s, back then they were going for random visits for parents/grandparents sponsorship as well as spouse sponsorship. One of our family friend used to work in the canadian high commission back then and she told us that a team of 2-3 people (1 canadian, 1-2 local) used to go and visit to do a verification. And it was always unannounced. But thankfully, recently I didnt hear anything about it for bangladeshi applicants. I guess it all depends on the case. But regardless, this is so unfair. If you have doubt in the genuineness of the relationship, give us a chance to prove. Dont just come to my house unannounced and hope to catch me red-handed as if I am a THUG!!!!!
I agree with you. Visiting homes of the applicants unnoticed is not a good idea. They can of course visit with prior notice to verify anything!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Very interesting! Check this:

a1xpress

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2016, 01:15:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello everyone,
i am new here in this forum..Just wondering is there any one faced same situation like me?? If yes what will be the next steps??

My sponsorship application status is..

We received your application to sponsor ***** on February 3, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 11, 2016.

Permanent resident application status is

We received ***** application for permanent residence on February 3, 2016.
We started processing ****** application on April 25, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

25th of May 2016 i received a mail from Singapore where they return me back all documents ( Photos,viber,wass up,skype chat log )..then my wife got a call from Canadian embassy Bangladesh and asked for original Birth certificate,Marriage certificate,Nikahnama,Passport...after she went there 8th June' 2016 with those she faced an interview by a Bangladeshi guy..then they return her all original document including passport and keep all xerox copy..and advised her she might need another interview or might not..

Really confused what will be the next steps...Please help...

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
hi all..i am new to this forum...need some help...
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 7th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls replyy

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
canadavisaclient said:
i had my spouse interview at chc new delhi on 7th march 2016 and after the interview visa officer said that i am allowing you to go to canada as she was very much satisfied and asked me to go for a remedical as previous one was expired and she sent me the email for remedical request straight away... i did my remedicals on the 9th march and medicals reached chc on the 16th march as informed to me by the physicians office...... i am still waiting for my ppr :( ??? .....does anyone know how much time they take for ppr after remedicals and spouse interview...its been almost 3 months since my remedical reached the chc new delhi....pls replyy
Hi there,

Sometimes, they take longer period of time for the reasons best known to them. I would suggest please get your GCMS notes asap to know what is going on with your immigration file.

Good luck!

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
canadavisaclient said:
thnks for your reply hasan..
what will happen with gcms and how long it takes to get them
Reposting for you about GCMS notes:

Quote from: a1xpress on June 10, 2016, 01:40:31 am
Thanx for quick response Hasan...Just wondering what is GCMS ?? And how can i get that??

Re: Bangladesh spousal sponsorship
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 01:24:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: love(ao) on May 29, 2016, 12:07:04 pm
Thanks for your response. Not yet. Can you please tell me how to order GSM notes?

Hi there,

Check this post:

GCMS : Global Case Management System
You can order GCMS notes on CIC website as mentioned above by Farhana. Read them carefully.The sponsor can order this note by paying CAD 5.00 with principal applicant's consent. The note will be directly delivered to your (& sponsor's) inbox (email) within 30 days. This note consists of comprehensive information on your immigration file and very helpful. You can order GCMS notes at regular intervals say every 60 days to know how your case file is progressing.

All the best.

Hasan9999m

CHECK THIS POST AS WELL:

Dear Sumu28,

It will not harm your application. You request it by CIC and you can do it personally. No need to go to Singapore. GCMS note is you personal request to CIC. But you need to do all this thing. Hope it will help you.

GCMS note is very important. I will tell you how you can get your GCMS note. GCMS note cost 5 Canadian dollar only if you hire a lawyer for your GCMS note he or she will cost 50 Canadian Dollar.

Generally you need to fill up a from name IMM 5744E. pdf. There you see Section A -1. In section A- 1 there you need to fill up applicant full name, given name, date of birth and applicant signature. In this form you see section C -3 there you need to fill up spouse full name, given name, and email address and in the section- 4 you need to tick email option.
I give the link of this form---------------------------------------

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Most of the applicants are outland that’s why applicant needs to fill the form and the applicant can scan it and send to the spouse email address. Because when any spouse wants to get the GCMS note he or she needs this form.

The other thing the spouse will fill up the web form to get the GCMS note. When he or she fills this web form she needs to tick the electronic papers option. If anyone chose the electronic paper option in this form he or she will get his or her full application update or what happen to his or her application within 30 days.

When you fill up the IMM 5744E.pdf than you need to fill the web form. Here the link of web form

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Hope it will help you. Best of luck

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
canadavisaclient said:
Hello Canadavisaclient,

Passport request depends an applicant application background story. If any applicant travel different country and live there 6 month or more than. The applicant needs police clearance for that country. In this situation the background verification need more time. In this case the passport request delay.

If any applicant only live his/her country and never travel any country. In this case the applicant gets his/her passport request quickly.

After my re medical I get my passport request within 11 days and I never travel anywhere outside of my country.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Very interesting! Check this:

a1xpress

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Bangladeshi Applicants for Sponsoring Spouse Only
« Reply #483 on: June 10, 2016, 01:15:02 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello everyone,
i am new here in this forum..Just wondering is there any one faced same situation like me?? If yes what will be the next steps??

My sponsorship application status is..

We received your application to sponsor ***** on February 3, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 12, 2016.
We started processing your application on March 11, 2016.

Permanent resident application status is

We received ***** application for permanent residence on February 3, 2016.
We started processing ****** application on April 25, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

25th of May 2016 i received a mail from Singapore where they return me back all documents ( Photos,viber,wass up,skype chat log )..then my wife got a call from Canadian embassy Bangladesh and asked for original Birth certificate,Marriage certificate,Nikahnama,Passport...after she went there 8th June' 2016 with those she faced an interview by a Bangladeshi guy..then they return her all original document including passport and keep all xerox copy..and advised her she might need another interview or might not..

Really confused what will be the next steps...Please help...

Hello Hasan,

My observation a1xpress
Newbie,

Day by day the visa office changes the system. I observe that the visa office return her all documents and later the visa office again required some documents.

When I applied for my Canadian spousal visa after 3 months later they returned my all documents and sent me an interview pending letter and again the visa office required my birth certificate and my ex-husband date of birth certificate.

May be the visa office need to see her original documents again. The visa office calls her and told her to submit the documents again in person. The man who took her interview he was not immigration officer. He is an interpreter. If she pending for her interview she must attend her interview. If anyone pending for interview the final decision is depend on immigration officer.

Regards
Farhana

canadavisaclient

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Canadavisaclient,

Passport request depends an applicant application background story. If any applicant travel different country and live there 6 month or more than. The applicant needs police clearance for that country. In this situation the background verification need more time. In this case the passport request delay.

If any applicant only live his/her country and never travel any country. In this case the applicant gets his/her passport request quickly.

After my re medical I get my passport request within 11 days and I never travel anywhere outside of my country.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana
thnks for your reply farhana..
yes i hv lived in aus for nearly 5 years and i hv already provided pcc from aus with my application when it was filed..
its been 15-16 months now since i applied.. :( :( :( :(

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Dear.hasan,farhana & Sam.yeasterday I checked my e case I did click on in process then I seen medical result have been received.Today I did checked my e case then show me in process to decision made.after interview.my interview held on 8 May 2016.18 May send me email they need re medical.police clearance and update form.i did send all this document to cic Singapore 30may.what does mean decision made,and how many days after call for my passport.thanks farhana Hasan and Sam for help me a lot....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Dear.hasan,farhana & Sam.yeasterday I checked my e case I did click on in process then I seen medical result have been received.Today I did checked my e case then show me in process to decision made.after interview.my interview held on 8 May 2016.18 May send me email they need re medical.police clearance and update form.i did send all this document to cic Singapore 30may.what does mean decision made,and how many days after call for my passport.thanks farhana Hasan and Sam for help me a lot....
Hello javed120,

Congratulation. “Decision Made” means your medical approved and you are on the way for your passport request. May be the visa office will request your passport within 20 days later.

Ready to shopping and packing for your Canada. All the best for your safe journey.

Regards

Farhana