14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
You need to send your police clearance from all countries where you physically stayed over six months. If you are living in Bangladesh permanently during your whole life and never stayed in any other countries, then you need to send police clearance from Bangladesh only. If CIC didn't mention your wife's name, she doesn't need to send her police clearance.

Hasan
Hello Hasan,

You can send your Canadian police Clearance by email to Singapore. When visa officer required my money transfer receipt, Insurance beneficiary letter I sent all original documents Singapore by email. Really it work fast and they gave my remedical request within 4 days.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hasan9999 said:
Dear All,

As you can see I did remedical on 19th May and they are supposed to send me a proof of certificate that my medical report has been sent to CIC via eMedical system. After repeated phone call for the last couple of days followed by several emails, I could contact the dealing associate, Mr. Sohel today on 28th May who told me that they couldn't send my report yet because the system is not accepting IME number as included on my CIC authorization form IMM 1017 E. As per doctor's advice, Mr.Sohel will try to upload my report today in another direct method which I didn't understand clearly and after that I will get my proof. Let's see what happens next!!

Hasan
Hello Hasan,

When I did my re medical Dr wahabs clinic the clinic will update my medical report within 2 days later. I did my remedical Thursday 21 April and they update my report Saturday 23 April early morning. I feel strange about you and Zahid wife medical. The clinic delay to update your medical. I got my passport request within 11 days later. Now I think Dr Wahabs clinic is better than other. At least the clinic was not delay to update my medical report to Singapore.

Regards
Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Hasan,

When I did my re medical Dr wahabs clinic the clinic will update my medical report within 2 days later. I did my remedical Thursday 21 April and they update my report Saturday 23 April early morning. I feel strange about you and Zahid wife medical. The clinic delay to update your medical. I got my passport request within 11 days later. Now I think Dr Wahabs clinic is better than other. At least the clinic was not delay to update my medical report to Singapore.

Regards
Farhana

I did my test in Dr.Wahab's clinic first time. But he was abroad till 24th May.

Anyways, today my e-Medical file was uploaded in the system wasting one whole week. Thanks for your concern.

Hasan

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
They emailed my wife after pass the 10days from interview and askd for the police clearance.update from .re medical.
My wife need to send police clearance from Canada.or just my police clearance send them.farhana did ur husband send police clearance from Canada.?

Question ask by Javed120

They emailed my wife after pass the 10days from interview and askd for the police clearance. Update from .re medical. My wife needs to send police clearance from Canada. Or just my police clearance sends to Singapore?

Answer by Farhana766 with full explanation

In Canadian spousal immigration visa when we fill our form, we give principle applicant and sponsor email address. For example-------

Principle applicant means main applicant email address

Rahul12@yahoo.com

Sponsor means who sponsor his or her partner. The sponsor email address

Silpi@gmail.com

When visa office inform about principle applicant interview they sent email both applicant and sponsor. They send the sponsor the same email which they send the principle applicant. The same email goes to----------

Rahul12@yahoo.com and

Silpi@gmail.com

It doesn’t mean that sponsor need to face the interview, it means that applicant need to face the interview. The visa office informs about anything through email both applicant and sponsor.

In the same way after interview if any applicant pass his/her interview he or she will required some documents like-----

1. Re-medical

2. Update form

3. Police clearance

4. Landing fee

The visa office mail both applicant and sponsor for all this documents.it doesn’t mean that they required sponsor documents. It is one kind of system that when they email both applicant and sponsor get the same email.

In my last word I would like to say In Canada spousal immigration process at the final stage the visa office required only principle applicant documents. No need to send sponsor documents. If anyone by mistake send sponsor any documents the visa office will not take it good eye they might think the applicant has little knowledge about English or the applicant don’t understand about the required documents.

Hope it will help upcoming interview applicant

Thanks to reading this

Farhana

Tamabol

Dec 16, 2014
TB! How annoying this is. Anyone know how to actually check if "Re-medical" was received?

My situation (also Singapore office):

- Wife had interview on March 1. Interview seems to have gone well. We gave our "newly done" criminal records check at the interview. She received an email for re-medical after the interview. Seems like a good sign. She went and did it 2 days later. Guess what, they questioned the TB in the x-ray "again". In the first medical, we already re-did the dormant or active TB test and passed.

- To this date "May 29, 2016", still have not received any updates. ECAS also does not show "re-medical" received.

I would of thought she would of had a passport request by now. 3 months after the interview and still nothing.

How annoying!

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Tamabol said:
TB! How annoying this is. Anyone know how to actually check if "Re-medical" was received?

- Wife had interview on March 1. Interview seems to have gone well. We gave our "newly done" criminal records check at the interview. She received an email for re-medical after the interview. Seems like a good sign. She went and did it 2 days later. Guess what, they questioned the TB in the x-ray "again". In the first medical, we already re-did the dormant or active TB test and passed.

- To this date "May 29, 2016", still have not received any updates. ECAS also does not show "re-medical" received.

I would of thought she would of had a passport request by now. 3 months after the interview and still nothing.

How annoying!

Hello Tamabol,

You are right all going good to your wife application. But my question to you---
1. In which clinic she did her medical?

2. When she did her medical?

If you wife have any kind of problem the clinic will call you and inform you about your problem. The clinic will not call you if you wife has no problem. If you confuse about your re medical you should contact the clinic and ask them about your wife re medical report and try to know how long it takes to update your wife re medical to Singapore.

In my case I did my interview march 14, 2016 and they send me re medical after 1 month 4 days later. I did my re medical Dr wahabs clinic and they update my medical report within 2 days. After update my medical report I was get my passport request within 11 days later. I send my passport Singapore through VFS and I am waiting for my passport.

If you share your wife interview experience it will help many upcoming Bangladeshi applicants and I believe that all we know how pain to wait for interview and face the interview. Hope you don’t mind to share your wife interview experience.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Tamabol said:

How annoying!

Hello Tamabol,

What is your application status? When the clinic updates my re medical report within 8 days later my Application status change and I saw my application status “DECISION MADE”. What you see when you click in your application status? In my application status it look like

If I click “DECISION MADE” there I see-------------

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 11, 2014

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledge receipt of your application September 8, 2014

3. We started processing application on september8, 2014

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you a letter on April 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

6. 5. We sent you a letter on May 3, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The 5 no when the visa office sent me re medical request email.

The 6 no when the visa office send me passport request email.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
zee7447 said:
Hey Hasan
I also spoke to MR.Sohel. lol. This is what he said to me. The report gets uploaded to a server. Your Medical report actually goes to Delhi. Delhi is in charge of looking into everyone's medical report from South Asia. Once they check your report and everything is well then they give green signal to Singapore and you get passport request. The certificate you get only when you do upfront medical. Which means you do your medical on your own before your file is created and before CIC request your medical. Once your file is created then you just get the paper receipt which you and my wife both got it.

Hello Zee,

I hope you can help Tamabol. Hope you will give his answer better than me.

I write to Tamabal in the basic of my application knowledge.

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Zee,

I hope you can help Tamabol. Hope you will give his answer better than me.

I write to Tamabal in the basic of my application knowledge.

Regards

Farhana
Most probably the poster is from Cambodia. Since three months passed after interview, his GCMS notes if collected by now should have shown some indication why his wife's file is delaying. Also the medical facility could tell if medial test was good as far as TB is concerned.

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Tamabol said:

How annoying!
Check this post:

Immigration to Canada / Family Class Sponsorship / Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations on: May 19, 2016, 07:25:42 pm
Posted by Farhana766

What is TB medical surveillance?

TB medical surveillance is medical follow-up for a person who is newly arrived in Canada to check that they do not have active TB disease.
When you apply to come to Canada for 6 months or more, to live, work, or visit, you have to complete a medical exam. The immigration medical examination (IME) is reviewed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to check for many illnesses including TB.

If you are found to be well but have a history of TB or possible inactive TB infection, you will be allowed to come to Canada. You will need to complete medical surveillance once you arrive.

If you are found to have active TB disease on the immigration medical exam, you must be treated before being allowed to enter Canada. You will also need to complete medical surveillance once you arrive.

Those who are placed on medical surveillance will be given instructions by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to report to their local public health unit. They will be given a Medical Surveillance Undertaking form (IMM 535) or mailed an In-Canada Public Health Follow-up letter.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
(http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/do-canadian-embassy-approve-visa-to-applicants-who-have-latent-tb-t134036.0.html)

Posted by chipolopolo

i had TB as a child, and i always get an old scar showing on my xrays. During my spousal application medicals, i was asked to provide further test information saying it was treated, and to prove its inactive(latent tb). CIC requested an afb smear and culture test(basically a test of your sputum for any sign of active TB) smear is instant, and culture takes 6-8 weeks to produce result. Both came out negative. CIC also requested a second xray after 3 months of my initial one. I took that and it showed my scar has not changed(good thing as it shows your TB is inactive) I got issued a TB clearance from my state Health department which was included in my doctors report a long with my sputum results, and CIC cleared me . My COPR has medical surveillance which is basically a medical assessment by Canadian doctor to completely rule out TB thats active. The border official will give you instructions on how to complete the surveillance. (please ensure you complete it as it will affect your citizenship application). The entire procedure is covered by the provincial insurance. They give you 6 months to do it, so you will have gotten your provincial insurance depending on which province you are landing.

So NO latent TB will not hinder your application, Just make sure to complete the tests they ask for(i was given 90 days to complete further medical tests)..good luck and all the best

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Plz help me..which email address I will sent my update form,landing fee receipt,police clearance...
Also which address I will sent my documents by post (DHL)
And also how to email to cic.like 1 email including police clearance .landing fee.update form..0r separate email like 3 email.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Plz help me..which email address I will sent my update form,landing fee receipt,police clearance...
And also how to email to cic.like 1 email including police clearance .landing fee.update form..0r separate email like 3 email.

pasted by farhan766

Hello javed120,

You need to write this cover letter and all your 3 documents you need to send DHL

Date: 14th April 2016
High Commission of Canada in Singapore
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Attention:- Immigration Section

File No: -

UCI:

Subject:- Submitting the documents of police clearance, update form and landing fee receipt.

Dear Sir,

My name is applicant name and my wife’s name is sponsor name, Applicant Date of Birth date-month-year. I would like to inform you that I receive your email date-month-year. On that email you informed me that I submit my police clearance, update form and landing fee.

I would like to take this opportunity to provide your office with the following documents on behalf of my application:

The police clearance certificate

Update form

Landing fee receipt

Sir, we will be very thankful to you if you process our case on the fast track so then we can be live together as one happy family.

Best Regards,

Applicant name
Applicant full address

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:

Dear Javed,

Right now what I send you can use this address to send your documents to Singapore.

This is the address I use to send my documents. You need to write this address first and after that you need to write your own address.

Immigration Section

High Commission Of Canada

One George Street # 11-01,

Singapore 049145

I send them my documents by FedEX or DHL in this address.

Regards

Farhana

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Hello Javed120,

You need to send these documents through DHL

1 your cover letter
2 your police clearance
3 your update form
4 your landing fee receipt

You do not need to email Singapore. You only send this 4 documents through DHL

Hope your problem solves.

Regards
Farhana