+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

Tamabol

Dec 16, 2014
Thanks Farhana and Hasan

You guys are quite good. Yes she is from Cambodia.

I am not really worried about the results. We had to do this on the first medical as well. She did the Sputum test that time twice. Once by the medical doctor for CIC. As well as at the hospital she worked at. Both time came up fine.

My time line still says "In Process". Application was sent in Dec 2014. That time step 1 had like 3 months delay.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 30, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on March 30, 2015.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you a letter on February 4, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What bothers me is, there is no way to truly confirm if the "Re-Medical" was received. We just do the medical and it is up to the doctor to upload it. Once uploaded, we do not get any confirmation.

STEP 5 letter was a letter for an INTERVIEW. She had it on March 1. Her feeling coming out of the interview was very positive. She then got the letter for re-medical on that same day. We took this as a positive sign. Why make us go through with more waiting and procedures if she failed the interview.

I guess I better request the NOTES again.

Thanks

Tamabol

Dec 16, 2014
farhana766 said:
If you share your wife interview experience it will help many upcoming Bangladeshi applicants and I believe that all we know how pain to wait for interview and face the interview. Hope you don’t mind to share your wife interview experience.
Regards

Farhana
Sorry everyone, I honestly don't know much about what went on in the interview. I printed the giant list of potential interview questions from here and filled it out. 12 pages worth once I finished. NOTHING on that list was asked. The only thing they questioned was the conditions that triggered the red flags. These red flags were listed on the CAIP notes I requested before the interview. I think they wanted to test if we were lying. Since we did not deny anything and was truthfully, interview was in and out in 5 mins.

Sorry everyone, I will not release the "red flags" that triggered my interview.

My only tip is request the NOTES once you get interview queue letter. Focus on the red flags on the notes. Once you get the interview date you will be more ready. However you still need to be truthful and genuine.They may still ask all the other "how much you know your spouse" type questions.

Best of luck

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Tamabol said:
Thanks Farhana and Hasan

I am not really worried about the results. We had to do this on the first medical as well. She did the Sputum test that time twice. Once by the medical doctor for CIC. As well as at the hospital she worked at. Both time came up fine.

My time line still says "In Process". Application was sent in Dec 2014. That time step 1 had like 3 months delay.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 30, 2015.
5. We sent you a letter on February 4, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

What bothers me is, there is no way to truly confirm if the "Re-Medical" was received. We just do the medical and it is up to the doctor to upload it. Once uploaded, we do not get any confirmation.

STEP 5 letter was a letter for an INTERVIEW. She had it on March 1. Her feeling coming out of the interview was very positive. She then got the letter for re-medical on that same day. We took this as a positive sign. Why make us go through with more waiting and procedures if she failed the interview.

Thanks

when did you know that you are on the interview list , i mean after how many of application did you know that you are on interview
que , and exactly how many month after your wife has the interview as i am also waiting for my crazzy interview

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Javed120 said:
Thank you so much farhana...do i sent my passport size picture with the documents.is nessesary or no need to sent...?
Hello Javed120,

You do not send your passport size picture right now. When they request your passport that time you have to send 2 copies picture with your passport..

Regards

Farhana

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Tamabol said:
Thanks Farhana and Hasan

Thanks
You are welcome. Yes you should get a new set of GCMS notes to know the status.

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
Hasan9999 said:
You are welcome. Yes you should get a new set of GCMS notes to know the status.
hey hassan how you doing mate i finaly get my malaysian police certificate waiting for another from london. and my interview is next month in 20th june ..i have few question actually do you think they gonna call my parents and take their intervw as well.
if they call my parents they can reqst for any translator or not. im abit worry about that Actually.if possible can i get your phone number please mate if you dont mind......thank you

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
juwelsingh said:
hey hassan how you doing mate i finaly get my malaysian police certificate waiting for another from london. and my interview is next month in 20th june ..i have few question actually do you think they gonna call my parents and take their intervw as well.
if they call my parents they can reqst for any translator or not. im abit worry about that Actually.if possible can i get your phone number please mate if you dont mind......thank you
Hi Juwel,

You need to prepare well for the interview.

1) Check your old GCMS notes and find out if there are any questions and concerns (red flags). Address those issues properly with sufficient proofs.
2) Do mock video interview as much as possible with all possible questions and answers. Improve your body language and the way you answer.
3) In case they call your spouse, please make sure that all answers perfectly match.
4) It is very unusual to call your parents but you never know... Let your parents know all basic and important information.
5) Never ever answer differently, your answer should be straight with full confidence.
6) You should be honest with your answer.
7) Be precise. Don't talk more, answer what is asked. Avoid lengthy or extended answers.
8) Talk in slow pace after listening carefully.
9) Be polite and courteous.

Good luck!

Hasan

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
juwelsingh said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how long after file transfer did you get the interview letter?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Tamabol said:
TB! How annoying this is. Anyone know how to actually check if "Re-medical" was received?

My situation (also Singapore office):

- Wife had interview on March 1. Interview seems to have gone well. We gave our "newly done" criminal records check at the interview. She received an email for re-medical after the interview. Seems like a good sign. She went and did it 2 days later. Guess what, they questioned the TB in the x-ray "again". In the first medical, we already re-did the dormant or active TB test and passed.

- To this date "May 29, 2016", still have not received any updates. ECAS also does not show "re-medical" received.

I would of thought she would of had a passport request by now. 3 months after the interview and still nothing.

How annoying!
Hello
I have some questions to ask you. Why she was asked to do the TB test on the first place? Was it because she declared she had TB before or her X-ray showed unusual ( scar or shadow etc). My wife also have history of TB. She actually had it recently which was after her first medical. After her interview she was asked to do re-medical. In that one she declared she had TB 1 year ago. She actually went to the doctor with all her x-ray she did herself to see the improvement and stable x-ray, the prescription etc. After doing the medical which was 7 days ago, the Doctor said her medical is normal and also her X-ray is normal. This proves that she doesn't have TB anymore. However the Doctor said the report goes to Delhi and the CIC there check the report again. After looking at all the reports and all the stuff she submitted, if that satisfy them then they will not ask to do to test which takes 2 months to get result. However if they doubt or want to confirm 100% she doesn't have any active TB then they will ask her to do that test. We are just waiting to see what they have to say. Even though her report are all clean there is higher chance they will still ask to do the test just because she has history. If you have any other question you can ask me. My wife is a doctor as well. Thanks

juwelsingh

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/sep/2015
File Transfer...
03/nov/2015
Med's Done....
11/aug/2015
Interview........
20/june/2016 (kuala lumpur )
Passport Req..
14-oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully verry soon
LANDED..........
cannot wait for that
ImABule said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me how long after file transfer did you get the interview letter?
[/quo
after transferring my file around 1 and half month later i got a letter im on interview list.after get this letter around 3 month later i got another letter ,my intrvw on 20th of june so now im preparing for my interview.please pray for me . i think now processing is more faster ..because i saw so many of applicant here they waiting for there intervw like 17/18/22 month but my case is different.so i think now more faster so dont worry mate everything will be positive . just pray hard for each other thank you

Javed120

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Thank you for your help farhana.i did sent my documents today by dhl.police clearance.update form.landing fee recept.how many day wait for the passport request now.how many days did you wait for the passport request.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Javed120:

3-4 weeks from the date of re medical/police clearance request! But again it varies.....