Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,
Thanks. Yes I got the confirmation email from Singapore. I have no lawyer for my application. My husband did everything.

But I request you to share your wife questions .Because remarriage interview questions are different from people first marriage. I know you try to help people. I think if you post your interview detail in march 13 , 2016 it will great help for me with my interview. Because I have no idea about the parents phone call. Any way you can share, may be your one question may help those people who are pending for interview. I know to live far away from loving person how painful. My marriage is already 2 years passed but the waiting time is not ended.

Hope your partner will come Canada and soon she will with you. Best of luck Sam and congratulation your wife from my side.
Take care
Dear Farhana,

My flight was on the same day as the interview and I did put everything on March somewhere. For me my interview was so silly that it doesnt even make a sense. I will put MY INTERVIEW IN THE NEXT POST but trust me, people will think I am making it up...

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON MARCH 13, 2016 @ 1pm at Dhaka

12:55pm : Waiting in line.

1:10pm : Got inside the office. (Leave the purse with the reception)

1:20pm : Fill up a form stating where you live, work, application #, phone #

1:25pm : Sitting in the waiting room.

2:20pm : Still waiting...

2:25pm : 2 guy came and call my name (one was bengali interpreter and one was mid-age Chinese or Korean guy Visa Officer)

2:30pm : They told me to go booth # (1-5, i forgot)

2:32pm :The bengali guy and the Visa Officer sitting the other side of the glass wall. It was a tiny cubical type setup and the VO started typing and Asking following questions:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
2. What is ur spouse's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
3. Are you married? yes
4. Is this ur first marriage? yes
5. Is this ur spouse's first marriage? yes
6. What is ur mom's phone number? xxxxxxxxxxx
7. Do you want to convert? no
6. Do your spouse want to convert? no

2:35pm : The bengali guy left the room and called the mother-in-law and asked:

1. What is ur name? xxxxxx xxxxxx
2. What is ur daughter's name? xxxxxx xxxxxxxx
3. What is ur son-in-law's name? xxx xxxxxxxx
4. When they got married? 14 Feb, 2013
5. Why they got married? Because they like each other since childhood.
6. Will ur daughter convert? no
7. Will ur son-in-law convert? no

* Then the bengali guy told the mother-in-law thank you and will call you later if needed.

2:35pm : Meanwhile in the room the VO asked:

7. Can you communicate in English? yes
8. How long you know your spouse? 19 years
9. I am sorry, how long? since 1997
10. Why you guys married so late? I was 26 and my spouse was 27 when we get married. So, i dont think we married that late.
11. You guys have physical relation? yes

2:40pm : The bengali guy came back with a small piece of paper and give it to the VO, he attached the paper to a file. Then he asked:

12. Do you use any contraceptives? Yes. Birth Control Pill.
13. Who prescribe you those? My family physician.
14. Can u submit a letter from her stating that she prescribed you these pills? yes
15. Can u submit it to the Singapore office and we will let you know the decision within 4-6 weeks after we receive your dr's letter? ok

**Then the visa officer signed off from his computer, pull his chair out, sit comfortably and start talking casually:

16. Which city are you from? CTG
17. How did you come? by bus
18. How much was the ticket? 470 bdt
19. Y so expensive? it is the cheapest non ac bus fare, ac bus costs more.

**Then the visa officer started talking with the interpreter about how expensive ctg is and so on as if I dont exist in front of them.....

2:48pm : Then the visa officer looked at me and told me you may leave. We will let you know by 4-6 weeks, Bye bye and the interpreter just repeated the same thing.

2:52pm : I am outside of the office thinking what exactly happened???

***This is the experience my spouse had while I was at the airport shitting my pants thinking god knows what will they ask in the interview. My spouse called me and asked me did they call me? I said no. Then my mother in law called and ask me the same question , I said no. Then she said she got a call from high commission of canada which lasted about 2-3 minutes.

That time I didnt know what to think of it and I just told my spouse to come and tell me how was it cause I cant take it and hang up the phone.

When I hear the whole thing atleast 10-12 times from my spouse, I cant make any sense out of it. Whats the point of wasting 3 years of our young life for this joke type of interview. I was happy but I didnt know what to make out of it......

My spouse submitted the dr's letter on March 21st, 2016 and got the email from Singapore on April 14, 2016 to redo medical and to submit the police clearance with IMM5669. Everything is submitted onApril 18, 2016.

Below is the current status of the file from CIC WEBSITE:

Permanent Residence Status: IN PROCESS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2014.

3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2014.

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (INTERVIEW LETTER)

6. We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE)

Hope it helps. We did practice each and every questions applicable to us in this forum and we also did mock interview with close friends and family members. We also video record mock interviews so that we can work with our body language. From February 17 till March 13, our life was kind of paused. We were just talking about the interview. Luckily I was with my spouse from Jan 25th so it helped a bit I guess.

Please do let me know if you guys have and further questions and/or confusions.

HOPE IT HELPS.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Wasim Iqbal said:
Thanks for your advise and suggestions Sam, I will take a day off incase. I have prepared everything in detail. I know it's gonna be a hard interview for my wife. I am praying to have the positive result. We are ready for the interview and confident. I will keep you guys posted on the questions they ask.

Farhana, I really appreciate your reply and information you provided. It will certainly help us prepare better.

Dear Wasim,

This was my spouse's experience. It seemed like a joke to me when I hear the whole thing. The actual interview lasted from 2:32pm till 2:48pm which is about 16 minutes. And we waited almost 3 years for it. I didnt post this before in details cause I didnt find it helpful for anybody rather than confuse them more. But Farhana insisted that i should and here it is. Plz feel free to ask anything. Best of luck with everything.

2:25pm : 2 guy came and call my name (one was bengali interpreter and one was mid-age Chinese or Korean guy Visa Officer)

2:32pm :The bengali guy and the Visa Officer sitting the other side of the glass wall. It was a tiny cubical type setup and the VO started typing and Asking following questions:

3. Are you married? yes

* Then the bengali guy told the mother-in-law thank you and will call you later if needed.

10. Why you guys married so late? I was 26 and my spouse was 27 when we get married. So, i dont think we married that late.

2:40pm : The bengali guy came back with a small piece of paper and give it to the VO, he attached the paper to a file. Then he asked:

14. Can u submit a letter from her stating that she prescribed you these pills? yes
15. Can u submit it to the Singapore office and we will let you know the decision within 4-6 weeks after we receive your dr's letter? ok

**Then the visa officer signed off from his computer, pull his chair out, sit comfortably and start talking casually:

**Then the visa officer started talking with the interpreter about how expensive ctg is and so on as if I dont exist in front of them.....

2:48pm : Then the visa officer looked at me and told me you may leave. We will let you know by 4-6 weeks, Bye bye and the interpreter just repeated the same thing.

***This is the experience my spouse had while I was at the airport shitting my pants thinking god knows what will they ask in the interview. My spouse called me and asked me did they call me? I said no. Then my mother in law called and ask me the same question , I said no. Then she said she got a call from high commission of canada which lasted about 2-3 minutes.

That time I didnt know what to think of it and I just told my spouse to come and tell me how was it cause I cant take it and hang up the phone.

When I hear the whole thing atleast 10-12 times from my spouse, I cant make any sense out of it. Whats the point of wasting 3 years of our young life for this joke type of interview. I was happy but I didnt know what to make out of it......

My spouse submitted the dr's letter on March 21st, 2016 and got the email from Singapore on April 14, 2016 to redo medical and to submit the police clearance with IMM5669. Everything is submitted onApril 18, 2016.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2014.

5. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (INTERVIEW LETTER)

6. We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (MEDICAL AND POLICE CLEARANCE)

Hope it helps. We did practice each and every questions applicable to us in this forum and we also did mock interview with close friends and family members. We also video record mock interviews so that we can work with our body language. From February 17 till March 13, our life was kind of paused. We were just talking about the interview. Luckily I was with my spouse from Jan 25th so it helped a bit I guess.

HOPE IT HELPS.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
zee7447 said:
Hello
I just received an email about my wife's interview date. She will have an interview on May 10th at Canadian Embassy Dhaka. Here is a breakdown of her application.

Application filed March 2015
Reached Singapore May 2015
Received letter stating on interview list June 2015
Interview Date May 10 2016 (11 months Wait)

Just to let you guys know i poked them more than 10 times by sending different emails asking for the status. Emails with updated photos, visits, phone bills, Financial support receipts etc. I did those even though they said they will not accept anything before interview. I will post her interview question after her interview.

Dear zee7447,

This was my spouse's experience. It seemed like a joke to me when I hear the whole thing. The actual interview lasted from 2:32pm till 2:48pm which is about 16 minutes. And we waited almost 3 years for it. I didnt post this before in details cause I didnt find it helpful for anybody rather than confuse them more. But Farhana insisted that i should and here it is. Plz feel free to ask anything. Best of luck with everything.

3. Are you married? yes

HOPE IT HELPS.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Liiaa said:
Hi Guys :) I was emailed today letting me know I am set for an interview on MONDAY. YES they just gave me 4 days to prepare. Very unusual so I don't know what to think. Has anyone here gone through BOGOTA? Can you share some of your experiences and questions you've been asked? in 4 days I must bring proof of our relationship and be prepared so I am totally freaking out NOW.....
Hi Liiaa,

How was ur interview? Hope everything went well.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

My flight was on the same day as the interview and I did put everything on March somewhere. For me my interview was so silly that it doesnt even make a sense. I will put MY INTERVIEW IN THE NEXT POST but trust me, people will think I am making it up...
Hello Sam,
Great job. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope when people see you experience they will feel relax and not to scare to face the interview.

Take care

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,
Great job. Thank you for sharing your experience. Hope when people see you experience they will feel relax and not to scare to face the interview.

Take care
Dear Farhana

Thank you. Hope you get the good news soon.

miah22

Apr 19, 2016
Hello everyone
My husband has his interview in a few days
we started our application in July 2014!
we have a baby together who is now 5 months old
My question basically is once the interview is over and IF they are satisfied how long will it take for them to give him is papers?
i am confident as per the interview BUT i can't take this living apart situation anymore so the question really is
how long does it take to do a security verification in Dhaka Bangladesh?
we did already submit the medical report and the police clearance.

thank you

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Dear all my friends,

Today morning I got an email from Singapore. They send me re-medical. I am so happy. Last few days I was much tensed about my application. Allah
helps me to come out this difficult situation.

They only send me re-medical because the immigration officer took my form and police clearance when I faced my interview.

I hope Rummu and Summu will get their good news very soon.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

Take care
Dear Sam,

I got my re-medical email from Singapore today morning. I am so happy.

Take care

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Wasim Iqbal said:
Thanks for your advise and suggestions Sam, I will take a day off incase. I have prepared everything in detail. I know it's gonna be a hard interview for my wife. I am praying to have the positive result. We are ready for the interview and confident. I will keep you guys posted on the questions they ask.

Farhana, I really appreciate your reply and information you provided. It will certainly help us prepare better.
Hello Wasim,
I got my re-medical email from Singapore Today Morning.

Take care

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sjgolfer014 said:
how about your medical , is it still valid or expire and if expire how long its been expire ,
hope fully your medical is valid , but if its expire in some case they extend the medical
validity but if its expire long time and they didnt send you medical request , then it not good
sign , but i hope you get positive decision ,i know how its feel in stress , as i am also waiting for
it
Hello Sjgolfer,

Today morning I got an email from Singapore for my re-medical. I cant express my happiness. I am so happy.

Take care

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
Sorry for my late reply I was so busy for last few days didn't get chance to come here.
So far I haven't heard anything from CIC. I went to my MP to request for an enquiry a week ago, nothing
From there as well. Thanks for letting me know about your husband interview I never knew they can call after one month, well for them now I see everything is possible they can do whatever they want with our life. My husband is so frustrated for the situation me as well. My lawyer is another blood sucker not getting enough help from him either now waiting for the MP's response. Keep me in your prayers.
M
Dear Rumu,

Today morning I got an email from Singapore for my re-medical. Hope you will get your good news soon.

Take care

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
why they dont trust us.i have send all proof that we lost our 1st baby.before my baby delivery they send me a letter that after delivery i have to send baby pic n birth certificate than they will send my baby's canadian passport after 3 month.
but we are in bad luck that we lost our baby during 7month pragnancy.
still we are in pain for our 1st baby.
cant tolerable this stress
Hello Sumu,

I know now a day you are upset hope you will get your good news soon. Today morning I got an email from Singapore for my re-medical. I wish you will get your result soon.

Take care

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
congrats Farhana.i am very happy for u.plz pray for me.