Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

Here is what I found regarding appeals in this forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.990.html

plz look for some more info if its there to help sumu.
Hello Sam,
I know you try to help Sumu. But I also know that how painful if appeal need. I think if anybody told someone need appeal he or she get a very painful situation. I realize Summu interview is really not easy like me and how she feel after interview. I know the appeal time only 30 days. But here we people really don’t know what is the true thing she need appeal or she need to other thing. If people do not want to do appeal there is another way reapply. Reapply needs now a days only 15 months. Because now a days the interview waiting time only 17 months. But appeal needs money something like 7500 Canadian dollar and need 3 years also. I really don’t know what is going on her application. So if she not get chance to do appeal she can reapply.

I hope Summu will get the positive result. Allah helps her. Hope she will go to Canada very soon

Take care

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,
I know you try to help Sumu. But I also know that how painful if appeal need. I think if anybody told someone need appeal he or she get a very painful situation. I realize Summu interview is really not easy like me and how she feel after interview. I know the appeal time only 30 days. But here we people really don’t know what is the true thing she need appeal or she need to other thing. If people do not want to do appeal there is another way reapply. Reapply needs now a days only 15 months. Because now a days the interview waiting time only 17 months. But appeal needs money something like 7500 Canadian dollar and need 3 years also. I really don’t know what is going on her application. So if she not get chance to do appeal she can reapply.

I hope Summu will get the positive result. Allah helps her. Hope she will go to Canada very soon

Take care
Dear Farhana,

You have a very good point. The only reason I am rooting for appeal cause I was determined to appeal if they reject my application. No matter what I wont agree with them if they say my relationship is not genuine (nobody should), so I have to appeal. IMO, If you dont appeal, it means you are agreeing with the decision and wont they raise doubt when you gonna reapply later on? Maybe its just me but I would recommend to appeal rather than reapply cause with reapply you can get rejected for the same reason (relationship not genuine).

And I am just telling her based on what she told me. It is scary not to get any correspondence when your CIC status showing decision made on April 6. Today is April 17 and usually we get correspondence by email nowadays, so it is a great deal of concern....

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

You have a very good point. The only reason I am rooting for appeal cause I was determined to appeal if they reject my application. No matter what I wont agree with them if they say my relationship is not genuine (nobody should), so I have to appeal. IMO, If you dont appeal, it means you are agreeing with the decision and wont they raise doubt when you gonna reapply later on? Maybe its just me but I would recommend to appeal rather than reapply cause with reapply you can get rejected for the same reason (relationship not genuine).

And I am just telling her based on what she told me. It is scary not to get any correspondence when your CIC status showing decision made on April 6. Today is April 17 and usually we get correspondence by email nowadays, so it is a great deal of concern....
Hello Sam,
Yes I am agree with you because the same reason refuse them again

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
dear Sam
they did not ask police clearance but they took my two form.
my interview was not easy .
Dear Summu,

I know now a day you are very tensed about your application. To me you can email Singapore. In the email you can write like you see your application status change and also decision made. But you didn’t get any email or letter from them. So you really need to know what your decision is. Trust me they will reply soon.

The interesting thing when I got letter from Singapore 8 September 2014. That time I did not read the letter carefully. When they sent me a letter they said I am pending for my interview and it needs 24 months. When I email Singapore 17 January 2016 to know the condition of my application. Within 7 days they reply me that they send me email 8 September 2014 for my interview and I am pending for interview and it needs 24months. They gave me email 24 January that I am pending for my interview and then again they send me email 17 February 2016 that my interview held Dhaka in 14 March 2016.

Hope you will know your application condition very soon. Best of luck.

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
why they dont trust us.i have send all proof that we lost our 1st baby.before my baby delivery they send me a letter that after delivery i have to send baby pic n birth certificate than they will send my baby's canadian passport after 3 month.
but we are in bad luck that we lost our baby during 7month pragnancy.
still we are in pain for our 1st baby.
cant tolerable this stress

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sumu28 said:
why they dont trust us.i have send all proof that we lost our 1st baby.before my baby delivery they send me a letter that after delivery i have to send baby pic n birth certificate than they will send my baby's canadian passport after 3 month.
Dear Summu,

I think everything is ok from your side but the main problem is that two cross check didn’t match. The most important thing is you hide that your father- in -law not come in your wedding. In this Canadian Visa.com last January one girl write that her husband went to interview and he didn’t say his wife Canadian home address, Her husband answered all the question except one answer. The immigration officer said his marriage is not genuine and the person is refuse. I read many people story in the Canadian Visa.com people sometime refuse when they hide anything or didn’t match the cross check.
Please don’t get me wrong and I can feel your pain because right now I am in the same boat. I don’t get my result and m waiting for that. Hope all the best for you.

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
farhana766 said:
Dear Rummu,
I don’t know what the present condition of you . Hope you are ok. I want to share you one thing. Last month March 14 I faced my interview and they took my interview 1 hour and 15 min. The officer crosses check with my father and also my mother in –law. I know my interview is tough but I did well. Last few days I’m waiting for my result. But I am surprise 14th April 2016 the immigration officer called my husband. It means they call my husband 1 month later. They took my husband interview over phone. The interview took 16 min. They ask my husband 19 question.

They called my husband 14th April 2016 at 9pm night. They question my husband like-
1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

When The immigration officer ask my husband proof your marriage is genuine. My husband replied that his marriage is genuine because he financially supports me every month, we have join bank account. He also said that my wife is my insurance beneficier. We have a Bank DPS where my wife is my nominee. Every day we talk 6 or 7 hours talk to each other.

The immigration officer told my husband do you have any proof? My husband said that yes I have proof and when my wife went for her interview she had all proof with her. She also told the officer that she had all this things. But the officer did not want to see it. At the end of the interview the officer told my husband send all the documents like money transfer receipt, join bank account, Insurance paper. My husband said how can I send you by email or by DHL. The officer said send me it by email then I will take the next step.
My husband send email Singapore. The most interesting thing the immigration officer cross check 9 question. The good thing is all cross check are match.

I really don’t know Rummu they called you or not. If they not contact you please email them.
I write those thing if some one help from this.
Best of luck all
Dear Farhana
Sorry for my late reply I was so busy for last few days didn't get chance to come here.
So far I haven't heard anything from CIC. I went to my MP to request for an enquiry a week ago, nothing
From there as well. Thanks for letting me know about your husband interview I never knew they can call after one month, well for them now I see everything is possible they can do whatever they want with our life. My husband is so frustrated for the situation me as well. My lawyer is another blood sucker not getting enough help from him either now waiting for the MP's response. Keep me in your prayers.
M

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
Sorry for my late reply I was so busy for last few days didn't get chance to come here.
So far I haven't heard anything from CIC. I went to my MP to request for an enquiry a week ago, nothing
From there as well. Thanks for letting me know about your husband interview I never knew they can call after one month, well for them now I see everything is possible they can do whatever they want with our life. My husband is so frustrated for the situation me as well. My lawyer is another blood sucker not getting enough help from him either now waiting for the MP's response. Keep me in your prayers.
M
Dear Rummu,
I hope you will get the positive result very soon and careful about the phone call. May be the officer call you like my husband. I am still waiting for my result.

Take care

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
All my dear friends,
I want to share my feeling and experience about my interview. Interview is a lengthy process but it makes a chance to go to your loving person. To me never try to interview waived. In the immigration process interview is very difficult and scary. But now a day interview is a part immigration process. Whenever an applicant received interview letter he or she gets nervous because if any person could not pass the interview he or she needs appeal. The appeal is painful because it wastes your valuable time.

My advice to those people who will face their upcoming interview not to worry, not to get nervous and try to prepare yourself to face the interview. If you want to pass the interview you need to mental strength .The most and most important thing is that discuss everything between them. Because immigration officer ask you anything. It’s not important the officer only ask your marriage or spouse and applicant life story. The officer may ask about your parents.

Never ever hide anything because if you hide and the interview time if immigration officer know that you lie or hide your application may be rejected.

Remarriage immigration process is difficult. In the interview time they cross check. Mainly they cross check the question the applicant with their parents and spouse. In the interview time they call parents and even spouse if she or he live in Canada. They cross check some questions. Cross check is important in the immigration process because if cross check is not match its mean you tell a lie and it may be reason of your rejection.

Keep your all communication documents. The most important thing is financial support like money transfer receipt , joint bank account, insurance beneficiary makes your interview strong because fake marriage don’t have those thing.

When I know about my interview I just getting mad .I remembered I knock many lawyer for my interview purpose. I knock one of Bangladeshi lawyer for my interview. He told me 3 hours interview with him charge 1200 Canadian dollar. I talk to the lawyer one time over phone that time he said my case is so difficult and may be in the interview I will not answer the question properly. After my marriage I passed very worse time when my interview date held Dhaka Canadian High commission in 14 March 2016.

When Singapore set a date for my interview that time I hire a Canadian lawyer for my mock interview. The interview cost 400 Canadian Dollar. I get help from the lawyer but not 100%. The lawyer not helps me to prepare my answer. When I took mock interview with the lawyer she didn’t help me to correct my answer I just told her she just heard. But one thing I get from lawyer mental strength to face the interview because she is much unknown to me and I did my mock interview with her in English.

Every day I practice my mock interview with myself. When my interview knocking at the door I took my mock interview with my husband. I try to find out what I did not know about my spouse and spouse family.
In the interview day I went Dhaka Canadian high commission with my father. When I entered the Dhaka Canadian high commission office they gave me a form. The form required-
1. Application number
2. If you live with your In-laws then write their name and telephone number
3. Your work place name and telephone number
4. Where you live in the present day if you live with your parents then write their name and telephone number.

First they took my father interview. The immigration officer ask my father some questions like-

1. What is your daughter name?
2 what is your son in-aw name?
3. Why your daughter got divorce?
4. Do you know the divorce about your son in- law?
5. did your daughter marriage only for Canada purpose, did you?
6. Do you look any other person for your daughter marriage that time?
7. Do your son-in-law your relatives?
8. How many daughter you have? Tell the name and where they live?
9. Do you want to go to Canada?
10. Are you present in your daughter marriage ceremony?

They took my father interview 15 mins. Then they called me for my interview. The immigration officer ask me some question like-

1. Who sponsor you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why you do tuition after marriage?
4. What is the reason of your divorce?
5. What is the reason of your husband divorce?
6. Who made first contact?
7. Where your husbands live?
8. What his jobs entail?
9. Tell me about the city Whitby?
10. Where he buy from his favorite food? Tell me the name of the shop?
11. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of whitby?
12. Why your husband only shopping in whitby not Toronto?
13. Does your husband go to USA?
14. Do he live a rental house?
15. Is the land lady his relative?
16. Tell me the name of the land lady?
17. What name did your father call your husband?
18. What you want to do in Canada?
19. Do you try for baby? If not why?
20. How long your husband stay in Bangladesh?
21. Tell your husband telephone number?
22. What is the name of your Facebook?

They took my interview 1 hour 15 min and in the interview I speak in Bangla. Because they provide an interpreter. When they ask all the questions they said I want to say something? Later they said stay here and that time they call my mother-in-law. They as my mother-in-law some question like-

1. Why I not live with them?
2. My spouse knows me before my marriage?
3. What is the reason of my spouse divorce?
Then the officer took my two form and police clearance and she said she will let me know later.

After one month later 14 april 2016 they took my husband interview over phone. They ask my husband questions like-

5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?

The interview took time 16 mins and the officer required the financially support documents.
To me every applicant should try to know his or her spouse everything in detail. Because in this process immigration officer ask anything. It is the job of immigration officer. My immigration officer is strict and very rude. But I was very clam and did not take anything personally because I think its her job to find out the true fact that’s why sometime she talk to me very rudely. But in the end of the interview the officer became very clam.

If you know your partner everything and your parents should know about your application form what you provide the information otherwise it will be reason of your refusal. Sometime one wrong information makes your application refuse. Make sure what you provide your application all things are true no lie it make your case successful.

One more thing I should tell every applicant who will face their interview remarriage immigration interview is not easy. When any applicant faces the interview the immigration officer try to find out his or her everything. So be careful and make sure all your information is true and all your information know your spouse and parents. The immigration officer cross check every question.

Hope you get help from what I write and I hope all genuine marriage success to come Canada and live their spouse together.

Please pray for me I am waiting for my result.

/

/

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Rumu said:
Dear Farhana
M
Dear Rummu,

I want to ask you one question what is your application status?

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sumu28 said:

Dear Sumu,

Please dont loose hope. I am 28 and my spouse is 27. We had relationship since 1997 but still they put us on interview because we are not same religion. We got married in 2013 when we were 25 and 24 but still the VO asked why you guys married so late? Just think about their thinking pattern. Though my spouse's interview was very easy and smooth paced because they couldnt find anything to ask but still they called my mother in law and asked her why her daughter married someone from different religious belief? She replied they liked each other since they were kids and my daughter didnt want to marry nobody else.

I guess they had so many fake marriages to deal with so if they find something unusual in the file (RED FLAGS) they put it on the interview. Luck has something to do with it too cause I have been living in Canada since 2005 and all the other Bangladeshi community people who gets married usually bring there wife within 5-8 months. Even last month one of our family friend got married in late september 2015 and he got a letter in late february to submit her wife's passport in Dhaka. He was shocked cause he wasnt prepared to have his spouse right away as he was single for about 38 years.

At the end we can only pray and hope for the best. But at the same time be proactive, be strong and think ahead. Hopefully you will get a positive result.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Rumu,

I understand how frustrated it can be to wait in a limbo. Did your lawyer email to the SINGAPORE office? I know how lawyers can be. You have to keep pressing him cause for him you are just another client. I hope you didnt go to a bengali lawyer cause they dont have good rviews and track records.

Hope you will hear the good news soon.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
All my dear friends,
I want to share my feeling and experience about my interview. Interview is a lengthy process but it makes a chance to go to your loving person. To me never try to interview waived. In the immigration process interview is very difficult and scary. But now a day interview is a part immigration process. Whenever an applicant received interview letter he or she gets nervous because if any person could not pass the interview he or she needs appeal. The appeal is painful because it wastes your valuable time.

My advice to those people who will face their upcoming interview not to worry, not to get nervous and try to prepare yourself to face the interview. If you want to pass the interview you need to mental strength .The most and most important thing is that discuss everything between them. Because immigration officer ask you anything. It’s not important the officer only ask your marriage or spouse and applicant life story. The officer may ask about your parents.

Never ever hide anything because if you hide and the interview time if immigration officer know that you lie or hide your application may be rejected.

Remarriage immigration process is difficult. In the interview time they cross check. Mainly they cross check the question the applicant with their parents and spouse. In the interview time they call parents and even spouse if she or he live in Canada. They cross check some questions. Cross check is important in the immigration process because if cross check is not match its mean you tell a lie and it may be reason of your rejection.

Keep your all communication documents. The most important thing is financial support like money transfer receipt , joint bank account, insurance beneficiary makes your interview strong because fake marriage don’t have those thing.

When I know about my interview I just getting mad .I remembered I knock many lawyer for my interview purpose. I knock one of Bangladeshi lawyer for my interview. He told me 3 hours interview with him charge 1200 Canadian dollar. I talk to the lawyer one time over phone that time he said my case is so difficult and may be in the interview I will not answer the question properly. After my marriage I passed very worse time when my interview date held Dhaka Canadian High commission in 14 March 2016.

When Singapore set a date for my interview that time I hire a Canadian lawyer for my mock interview. The interview cost 400 Canadian Dollar. I get help from the lawyer but not 100%. The lawyer not helps me to prepare my answer. When I took mock interview with the lawyer she didn’t help me to correct my answer I just told her she just heard. But one thing I get from lawyer mental strength to face the interview because she is much unknown to me and I did my mock interview with her in English.

Every day I practice my mock interview with myself. When my interview knocking at the door I took my mock interview with my husband. I try to find out what I did not know about my spouse and spouse family.
In the interview day I went Dhaka Canadian high commission with my father. When I entered the Dhaka Canadian high commission office they gave me a form. The form required-
1. Application number
2. If you live with your In-laws then write their name and telephone number
3. Your work place name and telephone number
4. Where you live in the present day if you live with your parents then write their name and telephone number.

First they took my father interview. The immigration officer ask my father some questions like-

1. What is your daughter name?
2 what is your son in-aw name?
3. Why your daughter got divorce?
4. Do you know the divorce about your son in- law?
5. did your daughter marriage only for Canada purpose, did you?
6. Do you look any other person for your daughter marriage that time?
7. Do your son-in-law your relatives?
8. How many daughter you have? Tell the name and where they live?
9. Do you want to go to Canada?
10. Are you present in your daughter marriage ceremony?

They took my father interview 15 mins. Then they called me for my interview. The immigration officer ask me some question like-

1. Who sponsor you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why you do tuition after marriage?
4. What is the reason of your divorce?
5. What is the reason of your husband divorce?
6. Who made first contact?
7. Where your husbands live?
8. What his jobs entail?
9. Tell me about the city Whitby?
10. Where he buy from his favorite food? Tell me the name of the shop?
11. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of whitby?
12. Why your husband only shopping in whitby not Toronto?
13. Does your husband go to USA?
14. Do he live a rental house?
15. Is the land lady his relative?
16. Tell me the name of the land lady?
17. What name did your father call your husband?
18. What you want to do in Canada?
19. Do you try for baby? If not why?
20. How long your husband stay in Bangladesh?
21. Tell your husband telephone number?
22. What is the name of your Facebook?

They took my interview 1 hour 15 min and in the interview I speak in Bangla. Because they provide an interpreter. When they ask all the questions they said I want to say something? Later they said stay here and that time they call my mother-in-law. They as my mother-in-law some question like-

1. Why I not live with them?
2. My spouse knows me before my marriage?
3. What is the reason of my spouse divorce?
Then the officer took my two form and police clearance and she said she will let me know later.

After one month later 14 april 2016 they took my husband interview over phone. They ask my husband questions like-

The interview took time 16 mins and the officer required the financially support documents.
To me every applicant should try to know his or her spouse everything in detail. Because in this process immigration officer ask anything. It is the job of immigration officer. My immigration officer is strict and very rude. But I was very clam and did not take anything personally because I think its her job to find out the true fact that’s why sometime she talk to me very rudely. But in the end of the interview the officer became very clam.

If you know your partner everything and your parents should know about your application form what you provide the information otherwise it will be reason of your refusal. Sometime one wrong information makes your application refuse. Make sure what you provide your application all things are true no lie it make your case successful.

One more thing I should tell every applicant who will face their interview remarriage immigration interview is not easy. When any applicant faces the interview the immigration officer try to find out his or her everything. So be careful and make sure all your information is true and all your information know your spouse and parents. The immigration officer cross check every question.

Hope you get help from what I write and I hope all genuine marriage success to come Canada and live their spouse together.

Please pray for me I am waiting for my result.

/

/

Dear Farhana,

Thank you for being brave and sharing the whole step by step. I didnt post anything details about my spouse's interview cause it doesnt seem like an interview. It was more like a friendly chat. the whole episode lasted 12-15 minutes which includes cross check with my mother in law and about birth control pills as i mentioned in my previous posts. So people have nothing to learn from my experience.

I still post it 2-3 days after the interview in March 13 and i urged poeple to ask me anything in details but I guess it wasnt that helpful to anybody.

But one advice for any future applicants reading and/or waiting for the interview is:

GO THROUGH EACH AND EVERY QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM HAS RIGHT FROM PAGE ONE WITH YOUR SPOUSE. LAWYER IS ONLY THERE TO GUIDE YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THE HARD WORK. YOU CAN NOT RELY ON THE LAWYER FOR MORE THAN 10%. YOU HAVE TO DO 90% OF THE WORK. DO ASK QUESTIONS TO ME, FARHANA OR ANYONE WHO IS A REGULAR IN THE FORUM. WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU AND GUIDE YOU SO THAT YOU GUYS DONT HAVE TO SUFFER THE WAY WE ARE SUFFERING.

STAY BLESSED AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY.......

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
Dear Farhana,

Did your husband got any confirmation of the email received by SINGAPORE? If not then can you or him or your lawyer write an email and inquire about it? The last thing you dont want is a surprise cause its easy for them to tell "WE DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING" and we cant even prove it.

I know I think too negative but I just wanted to ask you. I dont trust CIC at all. They can do anything to delay and/or reject your file based on using loopholes. I guess they have to reject a certain percentage of files and if we are on the other side of the luck, we have to go through hell.

Ignore my concern as you please, but I have to ask you cause it was bugging me since they told him to email everything and these are important for your case.

Take care and I hope you will hear the good news soon.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

Did your husband got any confirmation of the email received by SINGAPORE? If not then can you or him or your lawyer write an email and inquire about it? The last thing you dont want is a surprise cause its easy for them to tell "WE DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHING" and we cant even prove it.

I know I think too negative but I just wanted to ask you. I dont trust CIC at all. They can do anything to delay and/or reject your file based on using loopholes. I guess they have to reject a certain percentage of files and if we are on the other side of the luck, we have to go through hell.

Ignore my concern as you please, but I have to ask you cause it was bugging me since they told him to email everything and these are important for your case.

Take care and I hope you will hear the good news soon.
Hello Sam,
Thanks. Yes I got the confirmation email from Singapore. I have no lawyer for my application. My husband did everything.

But I request you to share your wife questions .Because remarriage interview questions are different from people first marriage. I know you try to help people. I think if you post your interview detail in march 13 , 2016 it will great help for me with my interview. Because I have no idea about the parents phone call. Any way you can share, may be your one question may help those people who are pending for interview. I know to live far away from loving person how painful. My marriage is already 2 years passed but the waiting time is not ended.

Hope your partner will come Canada and soon she will with you. Best of luck Sam and congratulation your wife from my side.
Take care