14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
dear Sam
they did not ask police clearance but they took my two form.
my interview was not easy .

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Dear Rummu,
I don’t know what the present condition of you . Hope you are ok. I want to share you one thing. Last month March 14 I faced my interview and they took my interview 1 hour and 15 min. The officer crosses check with my father and also my mother in –law. I know my interview is tough but I did well. Last few days I’m waiting for my result. But I am surprise 14th April 2016 the immigration officer called my husband. It means they call my husband 1 month later. They took my husband interview over phone. The interview took 16 min. They ask my husband 19 question.

They called my husband 14th April 2016 at 9pm night. They question my husband like-
1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?

When The immigration officer ask my husband proof your marriage is genuine. My husband replied that his marriage is genuine because he financially supports me every month, we have join bank account. He also said that my wife is my insurance beneficier. We have a Bank DPS where my wife is my nominee. Every day we talk 6 or 7 hours talk to each other.

The immigration officer told my husband do you have any proof? My husband said that yes I have proof and when my wife went for her interview she had all proof with her. She also told the officer that she had all this things. But the officer did not want to see it. At the end of the interview the officer told my husband send all the documents like money transfer receipt, join bank account, Insurance paper. My husband said how can I send you by email or by DHL. The officer said send me it by email then I will take the next step.
My husband send email Singapore. The most interesting thing the immigration officer cross check 9 question. The good thing is all cross check are match.

I really don’t know Rummu they called you or not. If they not contact you please email them.
I write those thing if some one help from this.
Best of luck all
Dear Farhana,

First of all CONGRATS from the bottom of my heart. I am expecting you will get the email within 2-3 weeks to redo your medical (if its expired). One thing I have to appreciate about you is the contribution of you in this thread. You are doing a big favor to all of us and the future applicants who has to go through about this horrific thing called "INTERVIEW". Keep up the good works. I urge other forum members to step up and share your experience as much as you can. This forum helped me 10 times more than my lawyer to prepare for the interview. Though my spouse's interview in Dhaka was very smooth but we were lucky. I can only feel for you & Sumu's experience.

Thanks to almighty you will get the good news soon. Again please dont forget this forum and help/advice the future applicants with your experience.

Stay blessed.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sumu28 said:
my interview very tough like you.they asked me lots of ques.they call my father and my husband also.chinese lady was very rude.
some ques are
What is the reason of your husband divorce
Why you marry a divorce boy?because he canadian thats way
You are unmarried and why you marry him?
Are your wives your relative?
Why your marriage is so quick?
when & where you 1st meet with him?
with whom your sponsor lived in canada?where stay?
who is the owner of this apartment?
who give rent them to stay at this apartment?
what do you about toronto?
what is name of mosque?
give me the picture of shop where your husband always use to for shopping
ok tell me about sears shopping mall?
Is nigrafall can see from USA?what is distance from toronto to nigrafall?
give me picture of nigrafall where your husbandtake picture
Where does your sponsor work?
What is the name of the company? What position does your sponsor hold? How long has your spouse worked there?
What does the job entail?
she said give the picture of job place.
what type of food he cook?
she said give the picture of food. and was your husband cook for you?
than i said ofcourse he cooked for me like pasta n pizza n decore many kinds of fruit for me
she said do you have any picture?
i said yes than i show her the picture where my husband cooked for me pasta with me in kitchen with wearing kitchen unifrom.
but the most shocking thing is that she said me i want the picture of food which is decorate by your sponsor.
i dont have any picture right now cause u told me to bring picture of us not picture of food but i have this type of picture which are in my cellphone,which are now in my car.
why do your husband have no relation with his father?
i said i dont know.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter.
i heard that Mohammed have no relationship with his father from his childhood.
i dont believe that you dont know anything about this matter
i asked my husband about this matter but my husband felt very upset thats ways i never try to find out about this matter cause i dont want to hurt my husband's feelings.
when your sponsor come 2nd time in Bangladesh?
26th september 2014.
how many days did he stayed?
71days
when did he back?
5th december 2014.
was you pragnent in this time?
i said yes.
so where is your baby now?
i told her from beginning to last.i lost my baby boy in 30weeks pragnancy (7.5month)
where did you buried your baby?
i said mirpur budhijibi.
was your sponsor in Bangladesh in this time?
yes he came in 27th may at night n my baby dead at 4:30pm.
which hospital did you admit?
square hospital
how many days you stay in hopital?
i have delivered my baby in 27th may and i was go back my home in 28th may.
when you go back and home and who take you away from hospital?
at 12pm obydhoul take my baby for bury than after returen from graveyard my husband n family take me from hospital to home.
who did handover your baby delivery?
prof raziya sultana
do you know her?
no but i heard that she was director of square hospital's wife.
did your father in law came in your wedding
i said no.
give me the number of your sponsor?
cell no or land phone,ok i will give you two.
should i call your father or mother?
i said mother.
than she said to interpreter call her father.
after talking with my father she said me that you hide me that your father in law came in your wedding i just heard from your father.
i said my husband have no relation with his father but his just come in my wedding without any invitation and my husband dont accept this matter if my mother in law heard this matter n than she will get angry so thats way i hide this.
but you can share with me this matter.
i said because my husband have no relationship with him.
i have no match about your introduce matter with your sponsor because your father told me that he had sister in canada and he know about your sponsor from her and you n sponsor talked quite long time than both of you fall in love than married together.
yes he had a so called of sister in canada,my father want to know about my sponsor because he was lived in canada and there is matter of his daughter;s marriage so every parents want to know about their future son in law.
they took 2 form not police clearance
ok we will inform you after about 5/6 weeks later.
right now my cic application status was-
1.we received your application on auguest 4 2014
2.started processing on aug 29,2014
3.medical result have been received
4.we sent you a letter on february 19,2016
5.we sent you correspondence on april 6,2016about the decision on your application.
but me and my lawyer did not get any email or letter from them.
My interview was on 14 th march 2016 at 8am
plz anybody have any knowledge about cic status

Dear Sumu,

Indeed it was a tough interview but dont loose hope. Maybe they will call your spouse after one month like Farhana stated. The status showing decision made on april 6 is a worrying sign. Plz tell your lawyer to inquire about it through email in Singapore. Hope things will get positive.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sumu28 said:
dear Sam
they did not ask police clearance but they took my two form.
my interview was not easy .
Dear Sumu,

One thing I will advice you to do is to tell your lawyer to prepare for appeal just incase things go south. I honestly dont know much about the appeal process but there are so many information in this thread if you read each and every page starting page # 1.

There are so many cases where decision gets overturn through appeal but make sure your lawyer is not that lazy kind. You have to step in and supervise what exactly he is doing cause for him you are just one client, but its kind of life and death type situation for you.

Hope it helps...

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
sam54562 said:
Dear Sumu,

One thing I will advice you to do is to tell your lawyer to prepare for appeal just incase things go south. I honestly dont know much about the appeal process but there are so many information in this thread if you read each and every page starting page # 1.

There are so many cases where decision gets overturn through appeal but make sure your lawyer is not that lazy kind. You have to step in and supervise what exactly he is doing cause for him you are just one client, but its kind of life and death type situation for you.

Hope it helps...
Hello Sam,

I don’t think they called her husband. Because the immigration officer also called her husband. In my case when I faced my interview that day they didn’t call my husband. I never ever think they call my husband after one month. She can do one thing write an email to Singapore

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

I don’t think they called her husband. Because the immigration officer also called her husband. In my case when I faced my interview that day they didn’t call my husband. I never ever think they call my husband after one month. She can do one thing write an email to Singapore
Hello Sam,

It’s really hard to hear about appeal. Here we nobody knows what are actually going on. Because when my immigration officer took my form and police clearances I think I will get my result very soon like you. But I really don’t know another horrify day is waiting for me. They again cross check my husband and luckily he did well. Even the officer wants to see all my financial support. The officer also said when my husband send those documents she will tell the next step. So where is the real end we don’t know? I am really waiting for my result and my situation is stressful. I check my application status it shows in process

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
happyenium said:
Hi
I am from Canada, and my wife is from India. I recently sent our full application package. Now when I happen to read this thread, I feel that I should have included more information in our application.

For example, almost all my family members were Hindus, except me as I was a converted Christian. Many of my family members have Hindu names. Our marriage happened in Church according to the rituals of Christianity.

I didn't explain this part. We have submitted all other evidence including many marriage and reception photos, photos with our family members, chat log, phone history etc).

Question 1:
Does visa officer get doubt that it is a inter-religion marriage (which is not, as my wife and I are Christians, but only many of our family members), and raise questions about the genuine-ity of the marriage? I heard inter-caste or inter-religion marriages may raise doubts about the genuine-ity.

Question 2:
If we are called for the interview, how soon we will know? Can I accompany my wife to her interview?

Question 3:
Or better yet, is it a good idea that once we receive the file number, that we explain about more of the spiritual position of our family members on a separate sheet of paper/letter, and send that letter to CIC?

Please share your thoughts my friends.
Thank you.

Dear Happyenium,

My 2 cents for your questions are:

#1 It wont be inter -caste marriage according to me cause you both are same religion. They can ask in interview y you guys converted? Just be hones and give whatever the reason you convert.

#2 The current processing time suggests if they put you on interview list, you will know by 8-10 months after you applies. But it can vary depending on visa office. My visa office was Dhaka and we applied on August 2013. We got the interview letter on May 2014 and the interview on March 2016. Yes you can accompany your wife for the interview but they might ask you to wait in the waiting room and can interview you too as cross check.

#3 It is always a good idea to explain the situation to the visa office once you have the UCI#. But make sure you choose your wording correctly as they can use your words against you.

Hope it helps...

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

Dear Farhana,

You are right. My bad. Her lawyer should write an email to inquire to Singapore.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

It’s really hard to hear about appeal. Here we nobody knows what are actually going on. Because when my immigration officer took my form and police clearances I think I will get my result very soon like you. But I really don’t know another horrify day is waiting for me. They again cross check my husband and luckily he did well. Even the officer wants to see all my financial support. The officer also said when my husband send those documents she will tell the next step. So where is the real end we don’t know? I am really waiting for my result and my situation is stressful. I check my application status it shows in process
Dear Farhana,

I can only imagine how hard it will be to go through the appeal process. I will try to look on some other resources to get the steps of appeal. But trust me you will get the email from Singapore to redo your medical within 2-3 weeks. So start planning. The visa officer mentioned about the next step so its all good.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sam54562 said:
Dear Farhana,

I can only imagine how hard it will be to go through the appeal process. I will try to look on some other resources to get the steps of appeal. But trust me you will get the email from Singapore to redo your medical within 2-3 weeks. So start planning. The visa officer mentioned about the next step so its all good.

Dear Farhana,

This is the APPLICATION STATUS from CIC:

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 7, 2014.

3. We started processing your application on March 7, 2014.

4. Medical results have been received.

5. We sent you a letter on February 19, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

6. We sent you correspondence on April 14, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

One thing is very unusual. The #6 entry posted yesterday which was Saturday. I was under the impression that the system updates on tuesday. But everything is different now I guess.....

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
farhana766 said:
Hello Sam,

Dear Farhana,

Here is what I found regarding appeals in this forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.990.html

plz look for some more info if its there to help sumu.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sam54562 said:
Dear Sumu,

Hope it helps...

Dear Sumu,

You can look into this thread thoroughly.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.990.html

Hope it helps.

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sam54562 said:
Dear Sumu,

You can look into this thread thoroughly.

Hope it helps.
Dear Sumu,

It has 474 pages regarding appeals. So many people overturn there decision through appeal. I hope you dont have to go through with the whole process but dont loose hope. You will be with your spouse sooner or later.

Stay blessed...

sumu28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
File Transfer...
29th august 2014
Interview........
14th march 2016 ..refused on 2th may 2016
Passport Req..
very soon InshaAllah
VISA ISSUED...
very soon InshaAllah
LANDED..........
very soon InshaAllah
I think I have wait for the letter or email. officer told me she will inform me after 5/6 weeks later.
thnx to all for helping me .
plz pray for me

sam54562

Jan 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
17-04-2016
Interview........
13-03-2016
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
WAITING!!!
sumu28 said:
I think I have wait for the letter or email. officer told me she will inform me after 5/6 weeks later.
thnx to all for helping me .
plz pray for me
Dear Sumu,

Please dont get me wrong but god forbid if you have to appeal, you will only have 30 days to apply since the date of refusal. I understand u didnt get the letter but the status showing decision made. So plz be proactive and ask your lawyer to start preping the appeal process to be on the safe side.

This link from CIC website will make you understand more about appeal process:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/boacom/references/procedures/pages/processspopar.aspx

I think they deliberately delaying the email/letter of the decision and most likely you will get it next week dated April 5 or 6. So, they want you to get less time to prepare cause you have to apply by May 5 or 6. I am just thinking the worst scenario possible but try to cover each ground with your lawyer + spouse.

I truly hope none of these applies to you but please be well prepared with everything.