+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

LindsBell

Apr 13, 2016
Hey guys, Just an update. I am a 3rd June 2016 applicant. Got a call from CIC yesterday, they asked about a police clearance for a place I had been to a few times but I explained I was never there more than 5 months. The agent then said that my medical test was expiring soon (I thought it was already expired) she said she was going to try and get me an interview booked, or i would have to redo the test. I checked this morning and medicals says - passed and it says decision made for sponsor and applicant. So I guess it's just a waiting game now..

C

Classic Chucks

Hey guys, Just an update. I am a 3rd June 2016 applicant. Got a call from CIC yesterday, they asked about a police clearance for a place I had been to a few times but I explained I was never there more than 5 months. The agent then said that my medical test was expiring soon (I thought it was already expired) she said she was going to try and get me an interview booked, or i would have to redo the test. I checked this morning and medicals says - passed and it says decision made for sponsor and applicant. So I guess it's just a waiting game now..
You are lucky with your agent. Sometimes they just don't care at all and would take their lovely time. Congratulations. It's almost over.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Congratulations!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
That happend to my husband when his passport is expiring in a month so we had his landing interview on April 28 2017 at CIC Etobicoke they will squeeze you I'm congratulations

f0rni

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
24-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-09-2017
Congratulations! :)

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
This is from Canada immigration and Citizenship Facebook page:

Due to technical difficulties, some clients using online services may see a note in the “application status” section of their online application which says that IRCC has “requested a medical exam,” or “has requested additional documents”, but where there is no request letter in the “Application message” section of the online account. If this applies to you, no action is required and you should not take steps to schedule a medical examination or submit additional documents. We are working to resolve this issue and regret any confusion. You do need to do a medical, or submit additional documents, if/when you receive a request message in the “Application message” section of your account.

I hope this helps with regards to the confusion with MyCic. :)

Reactions: noorulhuda

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
This is from Canada immigration and Citizenship Facebook page:

Due to technical difficulties, some clients using online services may see a note in the “application status” section of their online application which says that IRCC has “requested a medical exam,” or “has requested additional documents”, but where there is no request letter in the “Application message” section of the online account. If this applies to you, no action is required and you should not take steps to schedule a medical examination or submit additional documents. We are working to resolve this issue and regret any confusion. You do need to do a medical, or submit additional documents, if/when you receive a request message in the “Application message” section of your account.

I hope this helps with regards to the confusion with MyCic. :)
#ITILFail. This is why you'd never catch me at CIC. Ever. I would go postal.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Dear friends
I send them my police certificates they received may 2 and after one month they uploaded so I saw in my cic account medical request but there is a no details message after couple day they removed it and they say if we need it we will send to letters
Does anyone knows what's going on please Thank you
Their system is experiencing issues. Just ignore the request. If they did send you an update you would receive an email as well

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
They called you? Wow. That's superb. Where are you applying from?

Reactions: KandyK

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Their system is experiencing issues. Just ignore the request. If they did send you an update you would receive an email as well
it's ircc and ćic for you

dskeard

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017 passed
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Pleased as punch today :)

Got a phone call from CIC today (yes a Saturday, guess they are working overtime, lol) to verify a change of address we had put in a few months ago. She then went on to say that our file is currently being reviewed, and that although she could not give me dates or a specific timeline of things to come, it is moving along.

While I had her on the phone I asked about the change to "requested additional documents, please see your messages glitch", she said yes indeed it was a glitch for us, they are not requesting additional documents. Then proceeded to tell me to watch my email and messages, that I should be seeing changes. She was so pleasant to speak with, I felt relieved after speaking with her.

So happy I decided to answer the call, it came up as "private number" on the caller ID, something we dont usually answer...Im so glad I did.

JagmeetSingh046

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
SA 09-06-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2016
Med's Request
01-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-06-2017
Hello everyone.

My representative called and did let us know that we got AIP yesterday, and told me that I can apply for my work permit now, since I was out of status. I went to her today and she had my application ready for me for the work permit. And then I asked her to forward me the email that she got from CIC. And when I checked the email after getting at home. It turned out that it is SA not AIP. I tried calling her back again but at that time their office was close. However I left her an email asking that either she has got one another email as well indicating that we got AIP or not. I guess now I have to wait for her reply till Monday.

My question is that, AIP and SA usually comes in two different emails, right?

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Pleased as punch today :)

Got a phone call from CIC today (yes a Saturday, guess they are working overtime, lol) to verify a change of address we had put in a few months ago. She then went on to say that our file is currently being reviewed, and that although she could not give me dates or a specific timeline of things to come, it is moving along.

While I had her on the phone I asked about the change to "requested additional documents, please see your messages glitch", she said yes indeed it was a glitch for us, they are not requesting additional documents. Then proceeded to tell me to watch my email and messages, that I should be seeing changes. She was so pleasant to speak with, I felt relieved after speaking with her.

So happy I decided to answer the call, it came up as "private number" on the caller ID, something we dont usually answer...Im so glad I did.
Seems like they are really calling people now. Interesting. I suppose they're working hard to get rid of the backlog.

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hello everyone.

My representative called and did let us know that we got AIP yesterday, and told me that I can apply for my work permit now, since I was out of status. I went to her today and she had my application ready for me for the work permit. And then I asked her to forward me the email that she got from CIC. And when I checked the email after getting at home. It turned out that it is SA not AIP. I tried calling her back again but at that time their office was close. However I left her an email asking that either she has got one another email as well indicating that we got AIP or not. I guess now I have to wait for her reply till Monday.

My question is that, AIP and SA usually comes in two different emails, right?

You're applying for a work permit even though you're almost finished?