+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

j87

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Sam8119 said:
You don't have to mail the form if it was e-Medical. The clinic will send the results including your Chest X-Ray and probably the blood work (sometimes its the clinic where the blood work is done will send them directly e.g. Alberta Health Services). All you can do is to send a CSE with the scan of your e-Medical sheet they gave you.
What is the CSE? Where can i send it to?

Thanks

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Sam8119 said:
Hi Angel123456, can understand your pain totally. I was gonna ask about your timeline but can guess when you started from 17 mo info. Did you get any doc req in the meantime at all? If yes, when? Also, please keep use posted on your final landing interview date. I am based in your area so will be useful to know that.
Thanks
Sam

Hi sam,
I applied in niv 2015, got owp on feb 22, 2016. Then aug 18, 2016 i got Spousal Approval. Now yesterday i got my AIP and DM. Now waiting for the landing interview
Are you also from calgary? What's ur timeline?

Delbas

Mar 25, 2017
Hi all,
Three and a half weeks after DM, the Etobicoke office has reached out to me for my Landon interview, yaaaaay! The interview is scheduled for next Wednesday in the afternoon. I just have one question, amongst the list of documents that they want me to bring, they mentioned, I quote "certified copies of seized ID documents and notice of seizure". What's that? Does it actually apply to me?
TIA

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
just read back about 5 pages and couldn't find... where are they in getting SA out now? getting close to end of March 2016 yet?

just want this to be over and get on with our lives already, been staying away from the forum lately because it gets me too stressed

modakir

Apr 16, 2017
Hello!

I hope someone help me , i lived one year in UK , i was 7 months legal situation and 5 months illegal , i am in morocco now and i have police certificate from uk i it'is clean ( no trace ).i left uk voluntary, not deported.

now i married my girl freind she is canadian , we married in morocco, i have ibterview , please there will be no problem with overstay ?

thank you

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
volkov said:
just read back about 5 pages and couldn't find... where are they in getting SA out now? getting close to end of March 2016 yet?

just want this to be over and get on with our lives already, been staying away from the forum lately because it gets me too stressed
March 21

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
j87 said:
What is the CSE? Where can i send it to?

Thanks
If you brought an IMM 1017 Request for Medical, it was filed with CIC already. That's your copy. If they claim you didn't do it, the eMedical page serves as proof you did

Den den

Apr 5, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VANCOUVER
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
I am bit confused. Need some clearity.

Going through the checklist it state that I should wait for instructions to submit a police record for Canada.

But going through the guidelines and the forms is stating that I should submit a police record from country I have lived since 18.

Should I get this record from country and submit it upfront or should I wait for the instructions. The process is lengthy

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Den den said:
I am bit confused. Need some clearity.

Going through the checklist it state that I should wait for instructions to submit a police record for Canada.

But going through the guidelines and the forms is stating that I should submit a police record from country I have lived since 18.

Should I get this record from country and submit it upfront or should I wait for the instructions. The process is lengthy
Get it, but don't submit until they ask for it...

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
legolg said:
sent them a lot of pictures. Can attach more if needed.
IMHO, I do not think CIC would want more pics.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Delbas said:
Hi all,
Three and a half weeks after DM, the Etobicoke office has reached out to me for my Landon interview, yaaaaay! The interview is scheduled for next Wednesday in the afternoon. I just have one question, amongst the list of documents that they want me to bring, they mentioned, I quote "certified copies of seized ID documents and notice of seizure". What's that? Does it actually apply to me?
TIA
Great news Delbas! Three and half weeks is not bad for a very busy office.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
I got a weird e-mail from CIC saying the following but we are inland applicants so think it was sent in error.

Second E-mail:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
• Provide documents,
• Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
• Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

First e-mail said this:

Dear client,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
• Change of address
• Check your application status
• Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Sent at 5:47 and 5:14 p.m. yesterday.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
browning911 said:
I got a weird e-mail from CIC saying the following but we are inland applicants so think it was sent in error.

Second E-mail:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
• Provide documents,
• Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
• Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

First e-mail said this:

Dear client,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
• Change of address
• Check your application status
• Help Centre

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Sent at 5:47 and 5:14 p.m. yesterday.
Unless there was a policy shift, it's an error. Try the call centre to ask what office has your file. They do know that much. If you hurry, you might beat the lines...

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
profiler said:
Unless there was a policy shift, it's an error. Try the call centre to ask what office has your file. They do know that much. If you hurry, you might beat the lines...
hmm.. odd...i wonder if somebody goofed up and selected and sent the wrong template

Thirsty Thursday !!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
profiler said:

that's not cool I hope browning911 does call and say what's going on