+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
hello bubbleboy

oui khoya, for the intervew they call me to leet me know what day i have the intervew ,dont forget to open your hotmail everyday maybe they can contact you there , if your phone wasnt on or the connextion was bad ,have great time brother good luck to everyone

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
as for the translator in the interview, becareful...when we were filling out our package, Jamal requested interview in Arabic. When he recieved the call for interview he reminded them again. When he got there the IO was speaking to him in French and wrote in our caps notes that he didn't speak French well.
When he was asked how we communicate, he told them in Spanish since my French was basic, no knowledge of Arabic and i could only speak in English/Spanish..as for him no English only French/Arabic/Spanish..the most that i could recommed based on Jamal's interview is to ask the IO to speak slowly and when replying back think about what you are going to say..the IO also wrote down in our notes that he didn't know me well enough, even though i know he knows me quite well...it seems as though they said he took too long to answer and didn't show much interest..which i know very well is not the case.

bubbleboy, Jamal received a call to advise him about the interview..it was within a few days before the actual date too..he had to get from Taroudant to Rabat for the interview.

i hope the process goes quickly for those of you still waiting.

Indira

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
Indira,

Congratulations on the new baby. One of the girls on here had a similar situation where the baby was born after they started the whole process, her husband is now here.

What's most important is that your husband's name is on the birth certificate. When your appeal is finished and the file goes back to the embassy your husband will have to resubmit some forms, imm0008, travel history and the family history form. This is where he has to redo the form to NOW include his daughter on it. At which point he will have to take these forms, new police clearance and a re-done medical to the embassy. They will ask for a birth certificate for the baby as proof that it's his child.

As far as I know, I have never heard that the child needs to be registered in Morocco, she's born in Canada.

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
deegirl said:
oh ya i wanted to say somthing to,,,,to everyone who gets medical done,,,make sure doctors in morocco are putting on date they gave it to you,,,,i see my hubbys date was 3 months before,,,,not when he actually finished it,,,i guess whatever they can do to make you pay for another medical
thank you deegirl and congratulations again....wish u a happy life with ur husband.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Indirmer04, BettyPage is exactly right. You don't do anything at this stage, not until you win your ADR and your file goes back for re-processing in Rabat. In fact, Rabat doesn't have your file now. The IAD does. Good luck on July 15th. We'll be praying for you.

What's up majimboss? How are you doing?

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
alhamdolilah still alive and kicking never mind the immigration system is full of pains and is not fair .but is just another challenge that will be history one day inchalah .always thinking about the 2 of you rjessome and abdel wish you best of luck .other wise was up majimboss beside the sun and the moon .

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
normalnormal that's good from you and thanks alot .our prayer with you too just enjoy your time in marrackesh.
rejessome how are you doing we didn't hear from you this week end . but i think your studing something about immigration as i read on someone 's comments we ll i wish you all the best but don't even forget when you know anything new or some change about immigration law just send us an a message please
have a good day

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I'm still here. Yes, I am studying immigration law and I won't forget about anybody. Remember, I am just a student learning right now!

normalnormal, enjoy your time in Marrakech. I hope you have a chance to call my husband if you have the time.

majimboss, thank you for everything.

I hope you all have a great week. Best of luck to everyone!

sos_help

Jun 10, 2008
Salam everyone
long time no post , i was kinda busy , my wife is here with me and thats why , i think you know what i mean ( hanging out and not been online ), ok i came today for my updates , today and exactly at 2:20pm i got the famous call from embassey , its for going to get visa on june 24th, so happy i cant explain how happy iam and so my wife , she so excited right now watching me writing this post lol , well friends i hope everyone to get good news so so soon as i hope rabat to be nice with all of you

well we started looking for cheap flights and i was wondring if someone here on this forum have any idea about flights
thanx everybody and good luck

M

med

congratulations am happy for you , for me am still waiting rabat embassy to hear anything from them but nothing yet its 4 months now that they have my file there , this waiting really gets on my nerves

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
congratulation sos_im happy for you brother what day was your intervew ? mine was in day 5 of month 5 and stil no call for the visa lol ,have a great time
good luck to everyone