+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
All of my Congratulations to you, and welcome to Canada in advance.
Don't forget to bring the lists of items you are bringing to Canada. One list of the items you are bringing now, and one list of the items that you will bring later. You can put the total value of the items on the lists also. It makes it much easier when having your luggage checked by the agents.

Have a great trip

P.S. Don't forget your tagine and teapot.

Amir00 said:
salam alll my friends on here.
alhmdulilah i got visa on 14 Apr. tomoroi idni alkllah i will go to canada.
i hope the best for everyone. salam with my alll salam.
Amir ;)

lifelessons

Apr 20, 2010
INEEDU said:
waiting is so difficult. But PATIENCE is the true key. Our first sponsorship application was denied.
It took us 4 years, 8 trips from Canada to Morocco. 2 lost jobs for me as the sponsor - in this development......
......... and about $20 000 debt to succeed.

I am sad that there is no continued communication about the adjustment after the husband/wife
have arrived. The struggles and hard times, the good and the bad................. ! We all need to
hear about that too, especially all the new ones who really have to realize this difficult process should
be made aware of what is to expect.

To all good wishes and success in your life with a loved husband/wife from Morocco.

INEEDU
i am new to the forum but I have been reading for a long time.INEEDU where in canada are you located? i have heard many sad stories about spousal sponsorships...its good to hear some good ones

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends...congrats to AMIR00 and good luck for the next who are waiting for medical exam...any news my friends?

abdokath

Sep 24, 2009
hi every body i just receive the letter from embassade to tell me they receive the payment of 490 dollard and it been 7 month and no call for my husband i want to knwo how much time it will take now for him to have the call

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
abdokath said:
hi every body i just receive the letter from embassade to tell me they receive the payment of 490 dollard and it been 7 month and no call for my husband i want to knwo how much time it will take now for him to have the call
you can get the call at any time for it also take an other three months you should have pation for me my file aproved in rabat in 13 may and i got the call in january
good luck you will get good answer soon in chaa lah

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
good evening to all of the friends here
im planing to go get my medical done,im in agadir,so the closest doctor to me is that one in marrakech,
well,my question is,i wanna know how much it costs the all medical examination,and do i have to call first and get an appointement,or just go there anytime,,,
thank you very much
im waiting for your anserws

MrsBinx

Nov 13, 2009
Does anybody know what month they are working on right now? or where I could find out to keep an eye on it?

Please & Thank you

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
hello i just receive a leeter from the embassad tell they tell em they receive the 490 dollard now i just want to know when my husband will receive the call it been 7 month now we waiting and we are despearate now can u help us plsss

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
where are you friends,,,,im always waiting for your answer,,please,,,it's urgent,i need to know what i should do to get my medical done,and how much it costs
thank you very much

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,

The list of doctors that you can do your medical with is included with your application. You must use one of the approved doctors on the list. There are many doctors on that list around Morocco.
I would recommend calling to make an appointment first, don't take a chance at just showing up.
You can call more than one of the doctors to see who can see you the soonest.
I'm not certain of the cost right now, I believe it was around 130.00 when my Husband had his almost 3 years ago. I can't remember exactly.The Doctor will tell you the cost when you call them, just ask to be sure.

Good luck

gladiateur19 said:
im planing to go get my medical done,im in agadir,so the closest doctor to me is that one in marrakech,
well,my question is,i wanna know how much it costs the all medical examination,and do i have to call first and get an appointement,or just go there anytime,,,
thank you very much

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
gladiateur19 said:
thank you very much
Gladiateur19.. In your application was a list of doctors you can choose from .. These doctors are the only ones the embassy accepts.. As for price it varies in areas my husband went to Rabat he needed to call make an appointment it cost him about 1400dh

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 said:
salam alll my friends on here.
alhmdulilah i got visa on 14 Apr. tomoroi idni alkllah i will go to canada.
i hope the best for everyone. salam with my alll salam.
Amir ;)
Amir00.. I hope your flight was good .... You now have been here for 3 days.. Welcome my friend and keep us posted here..

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hopeful_waiting said:
Gladiateur19.. In your application was a list of doctors you can choose from .. These doctors are the only ones the embassy accepts.. As for price it varies in areas my husband went to Rabat he needed to call make an appointment it cost him about 1400dh
thank you very much,i really appreciate your help

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hoping75 said:
Hi,

The list of doctors that you can do your medical with is included with your application. You must use one of the approved doctors on the list. There are many doctors on that list around Morocco.
I would recommend calling to make an appointment first, don't take a chance at just showing up.
You can call more than one of the doctors to see who can see you the soonest.
I'm not certain of the cost right now, I believe it was around 130.00 when my Husband had his almost 3 years ago. I can't remember exactly.The Doctor will tell you the cost when you call them, just ask to be sure.

Good luck
thank you very much,i really appreciate your help