+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Yes true-love i hope to get call next week. i m fine alhmdulilah. just i wish to be llike my friends on here.best wishes for everyone still wait..

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Can someone please answer this question for me- Why does medical certificate have to go through France to be processed? They are not immigrating to France so why is this necessary? Just one more thing to delay the whole visa process.I'm sooo pissed off with all of this red tape.Sick of our lives being on hold and in limbo.

hidden2009

Nov 18, 2009
thank you for your reply but im going through a hard times here in canada and i cant talk about it in an open thread if u have a yahoo it will be easier for me thank you again.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 said:
Can someone please answer this question for me- Why does medical certificate have to go through France to be processed? They are not immigrating to France so why is this necessary? Just one more thing to delay the whole visa process.I'm sooo pissed off with all of this red tape.Sick of our lives being on hold and in limbo.
Hi agadir,

All medicals that are done in Morocco go to the Regional Medical Officer for review. It just happens that the RMO for Morocco is in France. France does many other countries besides Morocco. It's better than sending them all to Ottawa for review. Try to be patient. You know you are approved and it typically takes about 4 weeks after medical is done for the visa to be issued. Your husband should get a call very soon. And you should also know that the background/security checks are also being done. These are done by CSIS and Immigration has NO power over how fast or slow CSIS does it's job. Patience girl. It will be done soon.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
rjessome help please sending you message

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam too all friends...
today i thinking of everyone will get visa. i hope the happyness for all...
I am still waiting still Nooooo Call i don't know why!!!!!!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends ...how are u doing ? it's being a long time i didn't join u here but believe me i was so busy and under a lot of stress and this immigration pisses me off .and my wife got so pisses off with them..because of many things there is no reason to bring them here...anyhow i feel happy for some of friends here who got their visa and they gonna joing theirs wives or husbands to live together under one roof ..it's completely deferent than living alone and far than ur partner..life will be better now ...i wanna congrats rjessome because she did help med before and she is always here to serve people ...that's so good from her thank u again...anyway i have a question here :when the rabat office visa got the applications file from the CIC ,will they send me a letter explaining that they gonna start my process of a PRC to let me know or the CIC who is the only one who send the letter explaining the sponsorship if it's approved or refused?.. because my wife has recieved a letter from CIC that they accept the sponsorship and they send it to rabat. so anyone can answer plz..and good luck to everybody

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Salam
To all who wait I hope your call comes soon .... To all who begin the wait...patience...and happiness .. I wait my husband has to finish some paperwork then hopefully he comes..here just before 2010 or just after ....I am always surprised on what is missed or not thought of to finalize to come not on embassy part but other .. especially if husband works.. You think it would be so easy but it's not.. no worries all taken care of now we wait .. I want to tell all who start waiting stay strong your going to hear lots of things that will be discouraging ask here no matter how stupid you think.. because you are already under a great deal of stress and with added inaccurate information you could get more stress or possibly sick .. Stay strong minded and take care of body .. It takes a lot out of you but you have your friends here and your husband...

I like to thank all who have answered questions and helped me stay focused through process ...Happy Holidays

MrsBinx

Nov 13, 2009
I'm new to this whole thing and looking for some help from people who have first hand experience. I'm planning on marrying my moroccan boyfriend in January. I'm not religious at all, so can someone guide me as to what I should do for a religious certificate? I'm scared I'm going to get over there and find out that I'm missing some small piece of paper. Once I'm in Rabat, I know we need to go to the embassy and the ministry of justice, is there anywhere else we need to go there? I've only got 20 days to get everything done, please any help that can help save us some time. I've been to the consulate/embassy websites I know all the basics, if anyone knows of anything else that might be needed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
u v w MrsBinx you will don't need religious certificate because im too i don't need it. did u get this paper ( For Impediment to Marriage Document for Canadian Embassy in Rabat ) ?