+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Any news friends? Rabat must be sleeping again.The start of a brand new month,maybe this will be the month we all receive the good news we are dying to hear,incha allah.My heart bleeds to be with my husband,I hate this life without him.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ...today i got the letter from embassy and they said that they recieve my files from missisauga..they gave me a file number but when i go to internet website to check it doesnt work why????????

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello everyone aid mobark said
to newhusband u can check in www.ci.gc.ca and u must put the numbers correctly am waitting ur answer

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING! MY HUSBAND WILL PICK UP HIS VISA NEXT WED DEC 9TH!!!!!! I AM WALKING ON AIR,THIS IS THE MIRACLE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! I FEEL IT IN MY SOUL,DEC IS GOING TO BE A MONTH OF GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE STILL WAITING,INCHA ALLAH!

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Iam happy for you friend Agader08 i hope the best for youwith ur husband isha allah.
Iam still Noooo calll.waiting. alhmdulilah about everything

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Congratulations Agadir08
Am so happy for you and your husband ... Take Care and Merry Christmas and see a Happy New Year 2010

Amir00 it comes the call ... You have been good friend here for all ... Good will call ... Stay strong

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsBinx said:
I'm new to this whole thing and looking for some help from people who have first hand experience. I'm planning on marrying my moroccan boyfriend in January. I'm not religious at all, so can someone guide me as to what I should do for a religious certificate? I'm scared I'm going to get over there and find out that I'm missing some small piece of paper. Once I'm in Rabat, I know we need to go to the embassy and the ministry of justice, is there anywhere else we need to go there? I've only got 20 days to get everything done, please any help that can help save us some time. I've been to the consulate/embassy websites I know all the basics, if anyone knows of anything else that might be needed, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Go to the link Stealth advised. Also, if you are divorced, you must have your certificate of Divorce authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa AND take it to the Canadian Embassy with you to have them stamp it as well. If you have a baptismal certificate you can provide that for the religious documents. Some cities require this and some don't. I know in Marrakech we needed to have the religious document but my husband could have written something as well if I didn't have it. You must also take your documents (Capacite du Mariage & Divorce Certificate if applicable) and have them stamped at the Department of Foreign Affairs in Rabat after the Canadian embassy finishes with them. Go early and get in line. DO NOT listen to the guys who say you can get it done quicker if you pay money. It's not true. Rabat needs to be your first stop in Morocco. Once all of that is done (will take at least 3 to 4 days) it's a matter of running around your husband's city to collect whatever the family court and adul require of you. Again, some places play everything by the book and some don't. Good luck.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
hi ...today i got the letter from embassy and they said that they recieve my files from missisauga..they gave me a file number but when i go to internet website to check it doesnt work why????????
The link you need to go to is here:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Make sure you enter your birthdate and country as well as the Dossier No. on the letter the embassy sent you. Starts with a B.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agadir08 said:
PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING! MY HUSBAND WILL PICK UP HIS VISA NEXT WED DEC 9TH!!!!!! I AM WALKING ON AIR,THIS IS THE MIRACLE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! I FEEL IT IN MY SOUL,DEC IS GOING TO BE A MONTH OF GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE STILL WAITING,INCHA ALLAH!
Congrats Agadir!!!! You made it. I knew you would. To my Canadian girls on here, an early Merry Christmas to you!

To my Moroccan boys, a late Eid Mubarak Karim. Hubby and I had a wonderful Eid with some Moroccan friends in Vancouver. Hope you all enjoyed yourself.

To all, missed all of you and sorry I was gone for awhile. Hopefully I will be back regularly now.

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello rjessome how r u ? so tks lot to helping us and i want how can u knowing they r in march prosses
( when did u check ) tks lot am waitting u

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Can anyone suggest cheapest website to book flights from Morocco to Canada? I hope this new week will bring good news to all our friends still waiting,incha allah!

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Agader08 i find same things in 3company fly. like Royal Air Maroc = 880.00$ its good in this time. i hope the best for u and all friends on here

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello to everyone thank u for the answer
to rjessome and true-love thank u again for ur help its really nice from u to keep helping people in need .well i got to website and i found my case online and they said that they started my process and they said that it took 6 in the letter rthey sent me but i cant belive hat they said because as i see and what i read in websites it takes more than that....so my friends any idea if im gonna recieve any other letter or all i have to do is waiting for 6 month till they do a call or something ...and congrats to agadir08