+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED AND HOME!!!!! YAY!!! Immigration was quick and easy. Montreal was cold and beautiful. Vancouver is rainy and grey but we couldn't be happier!!!

Stealth - Mabrouk akhoya!!!!!

hopeful_waiting - good luck on Monday. DON'T panic if they don't give your husband the answer right away.

kattymac - your husband can bring as much as he wants. It's anything OVER $10K that he has to DECLARE. That's all. Moroccan dirhams are a closed currency. He would need to get it changed to a foreign currency in order to utilize it here. There is also a type of account that you can set up that allows transfer of funds into and out of Morocco but I'm not sure of the name of it or how difficult it is to set up. I know some Moroccans who have this type of account but your husband could ask his bank about it.

Amir00 - I hope you hear something very soon. Stay strong.

Agadir08 - hubby is sleeping right now so I thought I would check on my friends. ;o)

For our part, landing was easy. Just confirmation of residence, no crimes committed between the time of getting the visa and landing, and was there anything to declare or goods following. I couldn't believe it but he was out just 40 minutes after his plane landed!!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
** WELCOME BACK REJESSOME AND WELCOME TO CANADA MR.REJESSOME **

Glad to see that all was quick ... That is promising.. I wont worry to much ..lol you know me.. It is 2 weeks to here yes or no right ... if no answer at interview.. Trying to stay calm .. Told hubby if they need to call have them call my phone will be ready..

Keep you posted Take Care

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam with all Salam from Amir

Im really so happy for everyone from my heart...
and anyone still wait as me lol i hopethe best and good news for them.
hopeful_waiting.. you will be good insha allah wa bi idni Allah.
Iam calm my friends and i make all my things good for Rebat and my mind ok alhmdulilah.i will shoose Arabia i will feel good in it and do very good. its good to shoose it!!!!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
WELCOME TO CANADA, WELCOME HOME!!! We sincerely hope that happiness and all things good shall follow you both for the rest of your beautiful lives together! CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!

rjessome,you have kept me going at times when I had all but given up hope, and now this magical day has become reality for you.Happy tears are rolling down my cheeks! Soon,incha allah myself and all other dear friends of this forum who are patiently waiting will come to know what this magic feels like too!! I can't even begin to imagine the sheer joy and peace you must be feeling inside! When my turn comes I think I will stay awake for weeks just watching my hubby sleep to be sure he is really with me,lol!!! Praise be to Allah for the beautiful loving relationships we have been given! Every member of this forum are near and dear in our hearts and I am so Blessed to share everyones joys and successes.I love you all!!!!

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
rjessome said:
LANDED AND HOME!!!!! YAY!!! Immigration was quick and easy. Montreal was cold and beautiful. Vancouver is rainy and grey but we couldn't be happier!!!

hopeful_waiting - good luck on Monday. DON'T panic if they don't give your husband the answer right away.

kattymac - your husband can bring as much as he wants. It's anything OVER $10K that he has to DECLARE. That's all. Moroccan dirhams are a closed currency. He would need to get it changed to a foreign currency in order to utilize it here. There is also a type of account that you can set up that allows transfer of funds into and out of Morocco but I'm not sure of the name of it or how difficult it is to set up. I know some Moroccans who have this type of account but your husband could ask his bank about it.

Agadir08 - hubby is sleeping right now so I thought I would check on my friends. ;o)

For our part, landing was easy. Just confirmation of residence, no crimes committed between the time of getting the visa and landing, and was there anything to declare or goods following. I couldn't believe it but he was out just 40 minutes after his plane landed!!!
Hi Rjessome How are you ? My husband and I are so happy that everything turn out for you both my heart is filed with joy for you two. Welcome home Mr. Rjessome glad to hear that your trip was fine, . We are happy for you and your wife . All the hassle and headaches and the waiting was all worth it. Hope you enjoy Canada and now you too can now reunite as one. May you both and your son live a long and happy life as a family . God bless you all. I have always believe deep in my heart that if true love is there its meant to be.

Good luck to you all who as interviews this week .Are thought and prays are with you. Remember take a deep breath and relax and everything will be fine. No one should have any trouble cause we know are spouses and its hard to know everything about the family when you haven`t been there to see them . Just look at them in the eyes and feel what`s in your heart and all thing will fall into place.

Every one have a good week and hope we will hear something soon for those who are waiting. Stay strong and try to keep your self busy and try to relax .

To everyone hear on this form it`s amazing how supportive every one is and this show how truly how people are and how they care for one another

hope_waiting congratuation to you BOTH on your 1 year wedding anniversary ( may your aniversary be as wonderful as all the memories you have shared with each other and will continue for many years to come) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
rjessome said:

Hi Rjessome How are you ? My husband and I are so happy that everything turn out for you both my heart is filed with joy for you two. Welcome home Mr. Rjessome glad to hear that your trip was fine, . We are happy for you and your wife . All the hassle and headaches and the waiting was all worth it. Hope you enjoy Canada and now you too can now reunite as one. May you both and your son live a long and happy life as a family . God bless you all. I have always believe deep in my heart that if true love is there its meant to be.

Good luck to you all who as interviews this week .Are thought and prays are with you. Remember take a deep breath and relax and everything will be fine. No one should have any trouble cause we know are spouses and its hard to know everything about the family when you haven`t been there to see them . Just look at them in the eyes and feel what's in your heart and all thing will fall into place.

Every one have a good week and hope we will hear something soon for those who are waiting. Stay strong and try to keep your self busy and try to relax .

to everyone hear on this form it`s amazing how supportive every one is and this show how truly how people are and how they care for one another

hope_waiting My husband and I you like to congratulate you both on your first anniversary. MAY YOUR ANNIVERSARY BE AS WONDERFUL AND ALL THE HAPPY MEMORIES YOU HAVE SAHRED TOGETHER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP WILL CONTIANUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rjessome welcome to Canada..... Wish u a happy life with your hubby. I love happy ending and hope everyone else receive the same.
As for me my hubby is landing the end of the November. Can't wait to see him again. However one question in mind if he is transferring over 10k through his bank in Canada does he have to declare it.
Thanks and god bless u all!!!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hopeful_Waiting,

Positive vibes are being sent your way.I can't stress enough don't panic if you don't know outcome of interview right away.We are all in this together dear friend.Stay strong and keep the faith! Incha Allah we will all have our loved ones with us soon.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thanks for all the positive vibes and Good Wishes .. He had interview now we wait ..lol again ... I will find out more detail when we talk .. He said it seem to go good ... and he did ask they said they will call him .. but we tried .. I want to thank you all I would be insane if not for you all ..

Amir00 ... I will keep you posted on what happened .. Your day is coming.. incha allah!

Agadir08 sent you message and keep us posted about when your hubby gets here..

Oceanview thank you my friend .. and may you continue to enjoy and share with your husband the same happiness as I am ....

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam hopeful_waiting thank u for everything .. insha allah u will hear and get the best and you will live ur dream true....i was thinking of ur husband morning....i will like to know everything happend with him pls.. best wishes for u and everyone...
Salam

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Just wanted to say to everyone that I love my country and I am proud to be Canadian,but Canada is now an even better place to call home because of all our new Moroccan immigrants!! Morocco too is a beautiful country and Moroccans are amazing people!!! Canada is lucky to have our loved ones join our humble homeland!

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
salamo 3alaykom
i want say something to rjessome am so happy to hear that you are in camada with ur wife when i readed all ur text i prayed god to helping u am so glad now for u and for agadir08
you know brothers ( you all ) i have been waiting 4 months i know its not my time but you really helping me with your words ths lot and god helps you