Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
rjessome said:
hopeful_waiting said:
Ok rejessome... Got the CAIPS notes needing help reading them.. Im not quite sure what to look for and what is important to read on it... good thing it is in english... LOL
Sent you an email.
Thanks for helping me read them rejessome

Ok here it goes.. Got CAIPS Notes doesn't seem to show anything actually looks like it still sits on officers desk to be reviewed.. So I went to MP he is sending an inquiry on my behalf. Also emailed embassy (they thanked me at 7 months for keeping correspondence to minimum well look out now). Next week I have an appointment with the immigration and settlement group in town .. Hopefully they can help as well I'll keep all posted.. Question how long before MP receives info back from embassy?? And To anyone who reads this and new to site or wondering what to do I suggest to get CAIPS notes, at least you get understanding how far they are with your file.. and if you need to get the ball rolling in regards someone looking into your file ... Thanks rejessome for suggesting this to me..

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi
hope of some one here to tell me where can the sponsored person get the medical certificate is from any where or any doctor can do that or there is private doctors ,,??? and the second question is how many times need this cetificate to expire ???
thanks

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thanks Stealth
Have you heard anything yet? I hope all goes well and they begin to look your file soon. Actually I hope they start to look all March's file soon..

Keep us posted

Amir00 anything yet ?

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
hopeful_waiting salam dear friend iam still wait i don't hear thing ye i hope sooon. if u get any news pls tell me. best wishes for alll.
Salam

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
OK got another question.. I thought dates are.. day-month-year with them...If this is the case the BF date on CAIPS notes were 10-04-2009 (April 10, 2009) because that was last time it was suppose to be looked at .. Obviously it wasn't looked at then either as the BF date was not changed to a more recent one.. Is this normal to not be looked at..Does this mean longer time for interview more than 10 months?? Why does it still have BF date as April 10 2009 ?? Application rec'vd 05-03-2009, CIC site tells it was processing March 11, 2009...Now I'm worried do they still have all the information for the file... Did that officer that was to look at file forget it??

OK Stress is kickin' in ...

Anyone got some answers ????

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Hopeful Waiting, no information yet, how about you?

Pomaaz, here is a list of places you can go for the medical http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1949&CountryName=Morocco

Most of this stuff is covered, do a search and you will find answers.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi hopeful_waiting,

Ok, you file is sitting on the paper screen officer's desk waiting for an evaluation of what to do next. I mean that figuratively. I'm concerned that there is no BF date on your file or if that is just how it works.

Secondly, the AOR date is not always the same as the date received. They may have received the file but didn't start "processing" it until sometime after it was received. Rabat actually starts processing very quickly after it's received. Some, like Jamaica, takes months to open after they receive the file.

I hope the MP can get some answers for you.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Why tell an applicant they will hear results in two weeks if they have no intention of following through on this.My MP will check into it on Monday for me.I am just so rotted right now.They have complete control over our lives and it frustrates the hell out of me,grrrrrrrrrrr Tell us one way or the other so we will know what our next plan of attack must be.Sometimes I doubt this nightmare will ever end.

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
pomaaz,

You do the medical at the designated medical partictioner closest to your area.

Here's the list for Morocco;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1949&CountryName=Morocco

The medical is valid for one year from the date it was done. So if you did your's today, it's good until Oct 24 2010. The doctor will give you a document which you must send to your spouse in Canada to send with the file.

Good luck

lovely lady

Nov 28, 2008
Lois Lane said:
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

two years and twelve days from sending the sponsorship application

a heartfelt thank you to everyone that has contributed to the knowledge and encouragement on this forum

sincerely wishing everyone the very best of luck, hang in there, there is an end!
Congratulations! finally ur husband will be with ......WOW ......im happy for ya ......... wish ya happy life together....
lovely lady...

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Rejessome any ideas when Paper screening is usually done what month.. I worry that it was to be looked at in April 10 2009 and has not been looked at even on that date and also has had no paper screening.. I tried to find other forums on here up to date with information on how Morocco embassy works with screening and file processing can't seem to find any..I am thinking of calling embassy and mention about my BF'date also as well wait for information from my MP.. My husband is calling embassy also.. It's almost like they lost our file.. When I contacted CAIPS personel he said he does read that in October I sent an email..but bf is same.. So someone adds information but does not pay attention to BF date or paper screening info..or They just insert the information pertaining to file.. So this means it is in system but do they still have the actual paper file? .. So i still have questions even more now.. If anyone has idea where to find information on the file processing in Morocco please direct me to forum ....

Thanks for all your help

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful_waiting said:
Rejessome any ideas when Paper screening is usually done what month.. I worry that it was to be looked at in April 10 2009 and has not been looked at even on that date and also has had no paper screening.. I tried to find other forums on here up to date with information on how Morocco embassy works with screening and file processing can't seem to find any..I am thinking of calling embassy and mention about my BF'date also as well wait for information from my MP.. My husband is calling embassy also.. It's almost like they lost our file.. When I contacted CAIPS personel he said he does read that in October I sent an email..but bf is same.. So someone adds information but does not pay attention to BF date or paper screening info..or They just insert the information pertaining to file.. So this means it is in system but do they still have the actual paper file? .. So i still have questions even more now.. If anyone has idea where to find information on the file processing in Morocco please direct me to forum ....

Thanks for all your help
For my husband, paper screening was done at a little more than 7 months and 1 week. Because the BF date would change with the paper screen being complete I have no way of knowing when the old BF date was set. When I first started this process over a year ago, processing times were at 5 to 7 months! Now they are at 8 to 10 months for Rabat.

I do not believe they lost your file. In fact, your CAIPS show that they confirmed receipt of it so very unlikely that it is lost. You sent an email which is an electronic message. It's not something physical so it was entered into their computerized system and this is just standard. They have nothing physical to look at. It's not like they received a 2nd package of proof that they have to physically add to the file.

Don't freak out just yet. Wait until you hear a response from the MP. And I'm going to ask some of my colleagues about how this works as far as internal procedure is concerned at the embassy. Some of them are former VO's and all are highly experienced at reading CAIPS. Will get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

Oh, and this thread and the one on the other forum are the most comprehensive about processing at the embassy in Rabat. Believe me, I searched high and low.

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
this waiting game drives the most people crazy and sick .they tell people 7 months and they tell people that they will hear from them in 2 weeks after the interview i thought those members who works on the files in rabat they deosn't care at all for us but we should be patient . but one day will be so strange for them because we are not giving up wwwwwwooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooo

so they tell people to bring this and this and this .....finaly wait ....if the government wants to know anything about a person that it takes only 1 hour for them not 7 months

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Bubbleboy,

I agree with you 100% we follow all the rules and give them every possible details about ourselves and our spouses and we don't even get a bit of respect from them in return.They treat us all with suspicion as if we are all criminals.If they make blanket statements such as 7 months or two weeks then they should honor their word.True love will win out in the end and we will be reunited with our loved ones but it makes me so angry that they play with our lives and make us suffer needlessly.They know the decision at end of interview yet they makes us wait,they take away the last drop of strength we have left inside.It's not right..It's just sad that all this red tape is necessary when all we want is to be with our spouse whom we are legally married to.I hope with the start of a new week all those waiting will receive good news,incha allah!