(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
agadir08, I strongly believe that if the documents are returned it is an approval but if the documents are not approved it doesn't mean a refusal. When they get called for the visa the documents are returned at that time so hang in there
abdo12 is in correct it is rare to be told at the interview of a refusal, but you certainly have the option of asking and they will tell you straight out

goodluck

happy thanksgiving to all

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi rjessome
so what if some one dont want to pay by credit card i mean is there any other payments like money order or bank transfer etc.......
the other question is about job ..tuition ;;familly;; etc .....and relationship proofs do we need to send origine proofs or only the copy is enough ???,,,

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! My husband got the call this morning to go pick it up on Wednesday!!!!!! 364 days from when we sent the application! Can't believe it is finally OVER!!!! THANK YOU all for your support and help!

pomaaz,

The instructions I sent you also describe how the fee can be paid through a bank but it must be through a Canadian bank. Read the GUIDE very carefully and the REGION SPECIFIC GUIDE for Africa. It will tell you what needs to be original and what needs to be a photocopy. My husband included a photocopy of his diploma. We sent original pictures but I know that you can print them on normal paper too.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
WOW.

I am so happy for you,tears are rolling down my cheeks! Your suffering can finally end and the happiness you deserve is within reach!! Incha allah we will all feel this same joy soon.God Bless you.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

PS are you sure visa can still be approved if they didn't return our file during interview?

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
CONGRATULATIONS REJESSOME

I am so happy for you.. See told you you would hear soon .. I am sooooo excited I want to thank you ever so much for answering our questions and providing us with answers and help all of us on our long journey It is nice to see yours come to an end .. Best of Luck on your husbands arrival and do keep in touch and posted on everything including arrival here

Take Care my Friends

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Agadir08

I am sure all is well you will hear soon my friend .. not worry... if your husband felt interview went well then it did .... It is good news you will hear I am sure .. Lois Lane is right they do give documents back when you pick up visa also... Your husband will be next very soon.. Breathe stay positive refocus .. Enjoy some Turkey .. and smile ...

Take Care My Friend and keep us posted !!!!!

Stealth-- no call yet and AOR is in the first week of March 2009
However on another site exact AOR date as mine was called (no Interview-- he provided additional proof to embassy)and they pick up visa Wednesday I believe.. So they do start to look March files .. Take Care

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Congrats rjessome! Now is the time to say Alhamdulillah!

hopeful_waiting

The person on the other forum, are they applying from Quebec? Also did he provide additional proof on his own, or did they request it? That is pretty good that they got the visa in the suggested time frame.

InshAllah lkhair for everyone.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
rjessome said:
VISA!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! My husband got the call this morning to go pick it up on Wednesday!!!!!! 364 days from when we sent the application! Can't believe it is finally OVER!!!! THANK YOU all for your support and help!

pomaaz,

The instructions I sent you also describe how the fee can be paid through a bank but it must be through a Canadian bank. Read the GUIDE very carefully and the REGION SPECIFIC GUIDE for Africa. It will tell you what needs to be original and what needs to be a photocopy. My husband included a photocopy of his diploma. We sent original pictures but I know that you can print them on normal paper too.

CONGRATULATIONS

I am really so happy for you both.

What a great Thanksgiving gift.

Welcome to Canada for your Husband, and enjoy your lives together.

Let there be great news for other to follow.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!!! ALHAMDULILAH!!!!!

Don't think you guys are getting rid of me! I will be around to here to help wherever I can. I'm so grateful to everyone for their support and help that I want to continue to help everyone. I'm trying to get away for the weekend so don't be disturbed if I don't respond to messages until Monday. Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

This is the best Thanksgiving EVER!!!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
STEALTH
Not sure if they are from Quebec and they sent more info on their own. Site is ww.trackitt.com or you can view another site that is great for support ww.immigration.ca ..Family Class Sponsorship...Morocco Spousal/Common-law Sponsorship..... Both site give you a good idea on wait time for most cases.. All should sign up it's free and then you know your not alone and aproximately how long you may wait.. Hope to see you there

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
rjessome, WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CONGRADULATIONS YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON

ALL THE VERY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
great news rjessome, i m congratulate you good luck plez dont go far away so try to help us by coming for answer us if one time in the week hope to you good luck in your life
thank you and have a nice day