+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
salam with all salam to everyone .and Mabrouk for any one .
hopeful_waiting how r u doig?i want to ask when u get letter from Rebat? and did u hear anything or no about ppl Mars?
best wishes
Salam

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband picked up his visa today!!!!! YAY!!!! He will be with me in Canada in just 3 weeks! I wish he could be here sooner but he has family obligations to take care of first. It's ok. We've waited this long!

I haven't heard of any new interviews for awhile on this or the french forums. Hopefully Rabat will wake up again soon. Stay strong everyone.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
My husband was told during his interview he would receive a letter within two weeks about visa.Why did they tell him he would receive a letter when it seems everyone else receives a phone call? I'm analizying everything to death,driving myself crazy.I wish I could turn off my mind.Will this nightmare ever end? Having a bad day.

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hiiiiiiiii,yay,,i got my visa today ,iam soooooooo happy and i can't wait to be with my wife,today was great and happy also to meet husband rjessome ,i passed with him an amazing day.so hope everyones will get the visa soon and thanks so much to all my friends on this forum..

paixpeace

Mar 17, 2008
hi stealth everything will be fine just stay possitive and u will make it for me the processing toke 10 months since I got letter from Rabat teling me they stared on my application .
sorry I toke so long to answer busy life also now jam trying to figure how I will applay for the social insurance number this Friday anyone has any idea about how to do That.
PS: inchallah everyone will hear about there caise

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00

My husband received his letter in March/09 ... i just emailed embassy last week on AOR date and they sent email saying they look february. I ordered my CAIPS notes 3 weeks before AOR date came .. and should be getting them shortly next week i hope.. As for march calls I am only aware of 1 and they sent additional information 2-3 weeks before.. I am playing the waiting game also... Sorry I wasn't much help ... Patience our turn will come and we will be ready thanks to our friends and information on this site

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
abdo12 said:
hiiiiiiiii,yay,,i got my visa today ,iam soooooooo happy and i can't wait to be with my wife,today was great and happy also to meet husband rjessome ,i passed with him an amazing day.so hope everyones will get the visa soon and thanks so much to all my friends on this forum..
congratulation brother simo , i felt before y will get it and you really deserve the best , have a nice trip and good life ...
moula nouba inchaalah la3goba lina kamlin bakhbar lkhir inchaallah

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
agadir08, the refusals are usually done by mail within two weeks of the interview

requests for interview or to pick up visa are usually done by phone

best of luck!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
My strength is running out and I'm having panic attacks.If his visa is refused I don't know what we'll do.All I know is I have to be with him.God hlp us.

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
salam hopeful_waiting how r u ,i hope u to be fine. ty for ur news. so we in same month.pls if u get any news tell me. im working on all my stuf and read in quictions cic. i hope we hear thing very soooon. best wishes for u.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stealth said:
abdo12 how long did you have to wait for an interview?

InshAllah we all get good news soon.
Hi stealth,

I believe abdo12 is travelling today! But I can tell you because our timelines are close. He waited 11 months for an interview. My husband waited 10 months. Hopefully your wait won't be as long as ours!

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
paixpeace said:
IAM HAPPY FOR YOU rjessome GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE

IAM WHIT MY WIFE NOW IN EDMONTON I HAD VERY LONG TRIP IAM ENJOYING THE FIRST SNOW FOR NOW LOLLLL SO EVERYTHNG WENT GOOD IMMIGRATON IN MONTREAL LITTLEBIT BUSSY BUT OK SO IF ANYONE NEED HELP IAM HERE .
hi how are you i am so happy your with your wife in edmonton glad to hear you like the snow how has the weather been there lately. best of luck to you and your wife. true love will always come together

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
rjessome said:
VISA!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! My husband got the call this morning to go pick it up on Wednesday!!!!!! 364 days from when we sent the application! Can't believe it is finally OVER!!!! THANK YOU all for your support and help!

pomaaz,

The instructions I sent you also describe how the fee can be paid through a bank but it must be through a Canadian bank. Read the GUIDE very carefully and the REGION SPECIFIC GUIDE for Africa. It will tell you what needs to be original and what needs to be a photocopy. My husband included a photocopy of his diploma. We sent original pictures but I know that you can print them on normal paper too.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS -My husband and I are so excitied for you and that you can finally enjoy your life together. I know it is a hard and long road but with the love of both people and patances helps all the way and it did my you have all the love and happiness life puts you though God bless you and thanks once again for all your help on here it means a lot to every one .Hope the 3 weeks goes fast for you. take care

bubbleboy-- hi how long have you been waiting . where are you and your wife from .

Agarid 08- I know how you feel I am sorry to hear what your going though but what you have to remember is that you come this far and with the love from your husband and the strength and the support from all of us here you can do it. Love is not easy but its the love we hold inside our hearts that counts God will see what you too mean to each other and you will soon be together please keep the faith and love hold on to that and everything will be fine.

Has anyone heard what month they are taking people now for interviews

you know some of us lose hope and thats not right you have to stay posative always don`t let you gard down I am so fustrated and confused as to why we have to wait so long but with the love of my husband makes every day easyer. I see people are saying to go get CAIPS does that make things go faster but I heard that the CAIPS that there is a part where your sponse has to sign cause we live so far away can he fax it to me or email it to me or does he have to mail it to me and I was wondering with all our papers we sent in so what else do we have to do I just don`t want to be surprsie and I wanted to make sure we have everything so nothing will hold us back. Like you all know its hard being away from the one you love and I miss and love my husband so much I am dieing insdie with out him. So I am trying to make sure that we will have everything we need so if we are missing anything can you let us know thanks you so much take care and have a good day

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi oceanview,

Ordering the CAIPS notes just allows you to see what notes have been written on the file and when the next date they will look at it will be. It can give you a clue as to areas of weakness in your application. This can help you be better prepared at the interview. Ordering the CAIPS notes does not make your application go any faster but it may give you information that can be extremely useful.

About the authorization form, your husband needs to sign it and he can fax it to you or scan and email it to you as an attachment. It's easy.