Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
3alaykoum salam Amir00
I will let you know any information I receive.. and you the same my friend... The wait is hard but good will come.. Gather all information prepare good and all will be good...

massaa al khayr wa a salam allah ya sadiki wa li 3ailataka

Oct 16, 2009
hello,

I have been reading everyone's progress on their husbands coming to Canada.. I married my husband in Morocco on March 23, 2009... My husband got a letter on July 23 saying they received the package on July 17, 2009 and it is being processed and the letter says expect 4 - 7 months.

We sent in all the papers they requested with the package... the medical, pictures of our wedding, letters, phone bills, everything...

Can anyone help me by letting me know if the letter he received telling him 4 - 7 months is accurate..

He is getting discouraged and so am I.. If we do not hear anything soon I am thinking of moving to Morocco myself just so we can be together...

If anyone has any information please let me know.. Is there a way that I can find out more instead of just looking on the Embassy website because there all it says is processing..

Thank you to anyone who can help me

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ana-zawejato-fouad said:
hello,

I have been reading everyone's progress on their husbands coming to Canada.. I married my husband in Morocco on March 23, 2009... My husband got a letter on July 23 saying they received the package on July 17, 2009 and it is being processed and the letter says expect 4 - 7 months.

We sent in all the papers they requested with the package... the medical, pictures of our wedding, letters, phone bills, everything...

Can anyone help me by letting me know if the letter he received telling him 4 - 7 months is accurate..

He is getting discouraged and so am I.. If we do not hear anything soon I am thinking of moving to Morocco myself just so we can be together...

If anyone has any information please let me know.. Is there a way that I can find out more instead of just looking on the Embassy website because there all it says is processing..

Thank you to anyone who can help me
Hi and welcome to the forum. I wish there was a crystal ball to the embassy in Rabat. In fact, it makes me angry that they still send out this old letter when chances of any application being completed in 4 to 7 months is VERY small. I'm sorry but this is a game of patience. You WON'T hear anything soon. You have only been in process for 3 months. Last I heard they were working on files from February and March. If you are extremely lucky your husband MAY get a call for an interview somewhere between the 6 and 7 month mark. My husband waited 10 months for an interview and another couple waited 11. Here is where you can find more accurate processing times posted.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp

You will see that MOST of the completion times range from 8 to 10 months. I really wish I could give you better news about this. You might want to check out http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers as well. Click on Family Class and then search by Visa Office. You will see that very few people have been finished in less than 7 or 8 months since 2007.

You and your husband have to decide what is right for the two of you. But if you can be patient and strong, it will happen. But you are probably looking at March or April as a realistic time frame.

Oct 16, 2009
Thank you very much for your help.. and thank you for your kind words.. I just hope my husband doesn't get too discouraged... life here would be so much better for us then in Morocco.. It is a beautiful country but here there is more opportunities for both of us.

I will let him know and tell him about this site as well and if he wants he can talk here too.

Again thank you very much (chokran bezafe)..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blazhmiil :O)

There are lots of husbands on this site who know exactly how your husband is feeling. Don't let this hurt you both. This is very difficult but you can make it. Are you planning to go back for a visit anytime soon? That would help you both feel better but I know it's very expensive. Been there 9 times! But I was lucky because for about a year, I was doing some work there too so it was a great way to see my husband too. We actually got married when I was there on a work trip! Talk about crazy! I'm just glad it's finally over for us. I sent my application to Missisauga 1 year ago yesterday. My husband just received his visa on Wednesday, 364 days after the application was sent. And we are still strong. If we can make it, so can you and everyone else. Worst year of my life but everything is looking rosey now!

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
ryanme said:
try to order from http://www.gobuyvogue.com
good quality and best price
accept paypal
safe and easy shopping!!!
Yay!!!
sell nike $29-$42 clothing $12-$35,handbags $32,FREE SHIPPING
They offer cheap nike shoes,nfl jerseys,brand handbags,cheap jeans and tshirts,paypal accept credit card and FREE SHIPPING
http://www.gobuyvogue.com
I do often to order from
wholesale jersey,shoes,jean,cap,handbag,sunglass,short,wallet,watches,belts jewelry software and so on. All products sold at the website with good quality,free shipping,the price is very cheap. They can accept paypal.
Hope this is useful for you
respect subject plz

Oct 16, 2009
rjessome said:
blazhmiil :O)

There are lots of husbands on this site who know exactly how your husband is feeling. Don't let this hurt you both. This is very difficult but you can make it. Are you planning to go back for a visit anytime soon? That would help you both feel better but I know it's very expensive. Been there 9 times! But I was lucky because for about a year, I was doing some work there too so it was a great way to see my husband too. We actually got married when I was there on a work trip! Talk about crazy! I'm just glad it's finally over for us. I sent my application to Missisauga 1 year ago yesterday. My husband just received his visa on Wednesday, 364 days after the application was sent. And we are still strong. If we can make it, so can you and everyone else. Worst year of my life but everything is looking rosey now!
Hello,

I responded to this message below because I did not know how to respond directly to your information. Please read my earlier post. Thank you very much.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Can anyone tell me if visa is always refused to couples who have big age difference-woman being older? I need success stories to keep me going.Thanks

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
well some memebers they wonder about lots of information maybe this will help....

AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt

CAIPS - Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. This is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for storing all overseas visa application information. This system records every bit of information you provide. It is like an electronic identity; existence of the applicant. This is very helpful when anything abnormal happens (e.g. delay in reply, lack of updation, long processing time). It is also helpful when you are selected for the interview. You can know the probable cause of interview requirement by obtaining the CAIPS notes.
CANN - Community Airport Newcomers' Network
CELPIP - Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. This is one of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (IELTS is the other). CELPIP testing is only available in Canada (Vancouver and Toronto) and China.
CPP - Canada Pension Plan
CIC - Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CICIC - Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
CIDA - Canadian International Development Agency
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Resident Form
CSQ - Certificate du Selection du Quebec (Quebec Certificate of Selection)

DMP - Designated Medical Practitioner. Under the Skilled Worker Program application all family members must undergo a medical exam, performed by a doctor that has been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
IRPR - Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations
EAL - English as an Additional Language
e-CAS - e-Client Application Status. This on-line service allows CIC clients to view securely the status of immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may use this service if you have sponsored a member of the family class, applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada, applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal), applied for a grant of Canadian citizenship, or applied for a proof of Canadian citizenship.
EFL - English as a Foreign Language
EI - Employment Insurance (also sometimes referred to as unemployment insurance)
ELT - English Language Training/Teaching
ESL - English as a Second Language
ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
ESP - English for Specific Purposes
GIC - Guaranteed Investment Certificate
GST - Goods and Services Tax
H&C grounds - Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. In the case of Canadian immigration, refers to section A25(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Any person who does not comply with the three categories of immigration to Canada (family, economic and refugee) may ask to be considered for immigration selection on H&C grounds.
HRDC (see HRSDC) - former Human Resources Development Canada
HRSDC - Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. The government agency responsible for performing both Arranged Employment Opinions and Labour Market Opinions for the purposes of obtaining employment confirmation letters. Such letters may be required by Skilled Worker applicants when attempting to qualify for the additional ten points under the Arranged Employment Factor.
ICCS - International Council for Canadian Studies
ID - Identification
IELTS - International English Language Testing System. One of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (CELPIP is the other). Note that Skilled Worker applicants will want to complete the IELTS 'General Training' exams, not the 'Academic Training' exams.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
MSP - Medical Services Plan
NOC - National Occupational Classification
NGO - Non-Governmental Organization
OLA - Open Learning Agency
PST - Provincial Sales Tax
RCMP - Royal Canadian Mounted Police
RRPF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan
SIN -Social Insurance Number
SWP - Skilled Worker Program
TEF - Test d'Evaluation de Français. The only French language testing organization approved by CIC. Note that Skilled Workers are to complete the following tests: Comprehension Ocrite / Comprehension Orale / Expression Ecrite / Expression Orale.
VSO - Voluntary Services Overseas
WCB - Workers' Compensation Board
YMCA - Young Men's Christian Association
YWCA - Young Women's Christian Association
IA-Intial Assessment
PPR-Passport Request

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
agadir08 said:
Can anyone tell me if visa is always refused to couples who have big age difference-woman being older? I need success stories to keep me going.Thanks
Agadir08

The embassy does not always refuse couples with big age differences.. If you have proven your relationship is genuine and provided all the information you can then that will be good..There are many with age differences..(in fact a few on here- that have been approved) I will let you know also my friend married her husband age difference is 14 years.. They have been approved ... Not to worry .. I know easier said then done I'm sure I will be in the same mind set when my turn comes.. Stay strong .. Focus on the good .. You can only wait yet again .. Your husband went October 8th for interview correct, keep in mind they embassy was closed on Thanksgiving Day .. You only have waited 5 days ( which seems like 500 ) You will hear soon my friend.. Don't make yourself sick Your husband needs you now and healthy when he comes to be next to you in Canada..

Take Care

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Hopeful _waiting,

thank you so much for words of encouragement.Really I have been going out of my mind whole day with fear and anxiety.You're words helped a lot.From the bottom of my heart I thank you.I hope your dreams come true soon as well,incha allah!

-

Oct 16, 2009
hopeful_waiting said:
agadir08 said:
Agadir08

The embassy does not always refuse couples with big age differences.. If you have proven your relationship is genuine and provided all the information you can then that will be good..There are many with age differences..(in fact a few on here- that have been approved) I will let you know also my friend married her husband age difference is 14 years.. They have been approved ... Not to worry .. I know easier said then done I'm sure I will be in the same mind set when my turn comes.. Stay strong .. Focus on the good .. You can only wait yet again .. Your husband went October 8th for interview correct, keep in mind they embassy was closed on Thanksgiving Day .. You only have waited 5 days ( which seems like 500 ) You will hear soon my friend.. Don't make yourself sick Your husband needs you now and healthy when he comes to be next to you in Canada..

Take Care
This is great information to know.. Thank you for me too.. my husband is 10 years younger then me and he received his letter July 17, 2009 saying they are now processing it.. I do understand that it could take up to 11 months for him to be able to come here.. I hope it is shorter then that.

But thank you for this information ...

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
ana-zawejeto-fouad- thats good to hear about the age different I was so worried about that as I know how agadir08 feels

bubbleboy-thanks for all the imformation it will be a big help

Has anyone heard what month they are doing now . You know its so hard to stay com I am so fustrated but at the same time I am trying to hold it together I just miss my husband so much its driving me crazy and I don`t know what to do. We all have said stay strong and keep the faith but when you feel sadness and pain in your heart its hard , but when it is all over we will all look back and say it was worth it all. to those who are with there husbands and wifes wish you all the best

Oct 16, 2009
oceanview said:
ana-zawejeto-fouad- thats good to hear about the age different I was so worried about that as I know how agadir08 feels

bubbleboy-thanks for all the imformation it will be a big help

Has anyone heard what month they are doing now . You know its so hard to stay com I am so fustrated but at the same time I am trying to hold it together I just miss my husband so much its driving me crazy and I don`t know what to do. We all have said stay strong and keep the faith but when you feel sadness and pain in your heart its hard , but when it is all over we will all look back and say it was worth it all. to those who are with there husbands and wifes wish you all the best
Oceanview.. I know what you mean about going grazy.. I talk to my husband everyday on the phone and through msn but if he has to go out of town and forgets his cell I have the hardest time.. I have been back to Morocco twice this year already.. If it is going to take 11 months I might just have to go back again before he comes because that is way too long to wait to be with him again. I really do not understand why it takes so long... if they received all the paperwork and they are processing why can they not be quicker then that.. But I guess governments will take however long they want.. I talked to a lawyer and he can not even move it along any quicker.. WE just have to be patient and keep our love strong...

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi friends,
i landed in montreal friday night ,i passed the night in a hotel with my wife ,everything was great, then in the morning we come to oshawa with my wife's car,the life here is amazing ,and i'm enjoying canada with my wife ,i have to thank all my friends on this forum and my fingers are crossed for everybody ...
simo:)