+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
oky gladiateur my wife from canada
send me ur cell number first and i will calling u and helping u for all i have been waitting here like every one here god help us

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
AMIR00.. I messaged you back.. Any News my friend???

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!! RABAT SLEEPS, SLEEPING GIANT! still no news for us, we just wait and wait. Owell, Im going to Morocco feb 18th to be with my husband so no worries. My 3rd time going there :) goodLuck to everyone who waits on the sleeping GIANT! sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAM, not only is rabat sleeping, all you friends are sleeping as well..lool:D Still no news for husband and I. Sign NATIVE

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the medical exam is valid for 1 year from the date was done i know that ,so if the visa is issued one day after 1 year (medical exam expired) i will have to redo it but how much time will take for call me again i need to know pls

Me

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, Ive heard that if you redo a medical that it takes about a month, dont quote me on this...sign NATIVE

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
It takes about 4-6 weeks for embassy to get the new medical..

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam alaikum

i hope that true because Rabat all time sleepin lol

thank you so much

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
gladiateur19 said:
i got confused here,i have never heard that you have to pay 1000dh to the notary,,i know that paper,,,actually my wife has already got that paper from canada,it signed by a lawyer there,,,it's called sworn statement,and other thing,they dont ask for the birth certificat of the moroccan citizen,,look at what they say on the gouvernement website
Note that one of the things the Moroccan authorities will ask you to submit is a certificate stating there are no impediments to your marriage (also called Capacité de Mariage [eligibility to marry]). This certificate must be issued by the Canadian Embassy in Morocco, located in Rabat. At the same time, the Embassy will also issue you an Attestation de Nationalité [confirmation of nationality]. Fees in the amount of C$50 apply. In order for the Embassy to issue these documents to you, you will have to complete and sign an affidavit. You will also have to present your Canadian passport and the national card of the Moroccan citizen you intend to marry. Usually, the certificate and the Attestation will be issued to you within 48 hours
If you ask, you might be able to get all of your paperwork the same day in Rabat. That is if you have your notarized papers beforehand. And yes it is 1000DH for the notary.

normalnormal

May 17, 2009
i want say hi to my brother nourdine l marakchi li f toronto daba and to you BettyPage ,bubbleboy ,rjessome ,lovely lady ,and majimboss hhhh nouredine ,i know you are in toronto now but i dont know the rest i hope all are together like all married paople ,i m in toronto now i forget my password that is why i didnt talk again here and i found it finaly so im happy now ,khoya nourdin tele dyalk plz rah nhar taslti bya khjtat smitk 3ndi ou glt wa9ila dkhltk 3ndi mais madkhltkch ou b9a fya lhal hit wa3dtk ntasl bik so plz rah hna fblad lrorba ou nta 9rib lia khsna ntla9aw rah dima kanhdr m3a khoya 3adel ou m3a tbib rbati lmohim dont forget im yassine they give as the visa the same days we meet in a cofe after remember lol ok take care

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam this is ouail, native's husband i hope inchallah we hear the call next week, inchallah it's close i can feel it
good luck to y'all
peace out

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, any news for anyone???? RABAT Sleeps again. Anyways I just wanted to see how everybody was doing..sign NATIVE

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Salam to everyone. I am Amir00 wife and have been keeping an eye on this forum for a long time now. I have done just about everything I could possibly do to get information as to what is happening in Rabat with my husbands file. I have contacted my local MP and even written a letter to Minister Of Immigration here in Canada. I heard today back from the MP's office and they could not get information from Rabat either so they are contacting the Minister of Immigration here to follow up with my husbands file. I did not get a response from the Immigration Minister when I wrote to them so I hope the MP's office has better luck than I did. I have written several times to Rabat and have gotten a few replies but no
confirmed information. My latest e-mail I received was Jan 7/10 and they stated:

Your application is in queue for interview. An exact schedule is not yet available.
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. :

There is not much else I can do and hope we will hear from them soon. It is very frustrating to see other people who have filed after us and have gotten their visa's already. I'm not sure how things work there but we are all just a number to them and I will be happy when our number is up. I am hoping to have my husband here soon so we can start to enjoy our life together. I hope Rabat wakes up soon and that they start processing files quickly for everyone. Its along process and everyone just hang in there, stay strong and calm, because good things come to those who wait! Good luck to everyone!