+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring a spouse from Egypt

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
fairouzm said:
snail mail...

God help u guys, It was a very stressful time. I am enjoying a cup of tims hot coffee... Yummyyyyyyyyy

Tim Hortons gave free small iced coffee for everyone to try today... lol it is sooooooooo nice.. i loved it so much...
Sure rub it in Fairouz :p

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Actually, we have a Tim Horton's directly in the hospital, around the corner from my office. Makes it nice to grab a cup ' joe in between patient cases :-D. [sorry boncuk, you will be here soon lol].

And yes I got a free iced coffee too... :).

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
GRRRRRRRRR Now I'm gonna cry :'( I can get a crappy overpriced one at STARCRAP(bucks) but no thanks!!!

kimokimo

Jan 16, 2009
hello fairoz,

im traveling to cairo next week to get married and start my papers so please let me know what should i do first?
im coming from ksa and my fiance is coming from canada.

thank you in advance.

fairouzm

Mar 13, 2008
alf alf mabrook... :D

my advice is to enjoy ur honeymoon for a week.. then u should work on it...

well.. bring anything u have that can help ur application... :) any letters from him? keep the receipts for presents... shabkah ...

ask ur friends and family to write u letters... mainly him... if he is canadian.. he can do that... make sure to tell him to save his boarding passes... and his ticket... ask for receipts... for anything... cake... salah... whatever... keep an inviation proof to submit with ur applicaiton... men are usually not good with these stuff.. but u can do it.. get an envelope and collect stuff... take lots of photos... a little bit intimate... :) ie hugging... etc.. think about how to help ur applicaiton...

transilate entry stamps from the passport both for u and for ur husband.. provide receipts for wedding rings... any greeting cards u get ...cards that he sent u... u need to give them a photocopy... anything pretty much such as communication etc....

How long is ur hubby staying in egypt for?

if he is not staying for long.. get him to do tawkeel rasmi for anyone so they can finish the papers for him..etc...

also get stuff to prove ur are compatiable... ie education certificates ...

I would recommend u read all this thread .. u will learn alot..and have a real estimate on how long things take....

it takes along time to fill the apps... so dedicate at least 2 weeks for it and i am sure u will need more...

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Congratulations Boncuk so happy for you!!!! lulululish if you know the tradition!!!!
Hope Rasha heard something as well.... I'm really happy for you :0)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I took a day off to do my flowers. I'm so down. I better go and start with gardening perhaps it will take my mind out the stress that I'm going through (mostly the rumors part WAR)

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Thanks RASHA and Marlena..
Yes I know the tradition lol :) You forget I'm middle eastern I think..

Rasha IS next to get In Process I feel it in my bones :) Now just to see where they send his AOR.. to email or snail mail.. God I hope its Email..

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
OH my gosh, you poor thing. I know the feeling well - I call those mental health days :). Inshallah things will go ok, and the rumours will pass.

What kind of flowers are you planting? My son was helping me water the plants last night, and he said we need more lilies and wild flowers lol.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, Mabrouk...
this one step forward, I am happy for you.
Rasha, that mean this week you will get your AOR, and the next week I will get my passport request letter,and the next Marlena will get an interview waived..yesss...
I am so down that I can't stop crying, without any reason...:(
I told my husband, I God wish and I get my PR, the canadian embassy should treat me for free for my depression, high sugar level, nervous breakdown, and maybe not bringing children because of all this frustration...

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Thx guys I'm so glad to finally see something being done!
Rasha will get her IN PROCESS next week for sure!
Rorita you will get your PPR letter too!
Marlena I think next step for you will be interview waived!

INSHALLAH guys..
I guess our next step is interview being waived and PPR :)) I wish and pray for that!