+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2016 applicants

MPH9197

Jun 25, 2016
Navprateek said:
Hi GreenHak,
You might have received an email which states your application number with in a week time. Did you successfully sign up to get email and text alerts in regards to your application?
When we applied my husband got a message and sign up for alerts and updates going to vfs website. Did the same, and when his medical request came they gave an application number to our case in the same email/
Hiii everyone it's more then 6 months that I submit my Wp file in Chandigarh by vfs and I didn't get any response what does that mean I am getting refusel

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
hi Friends,

I work in Canada and my wife is also in Canada on visitor Visa.
According to my knowledge, my wife is eligible to apply for '(SOWP) Spouse Open Work Permit inside Canada'.
Although she is a visitor for now, but I have work permit here. Therefore she is eligible.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Along with this one more query. Which one is the best way to apply for SOWP inside Canada:
(1) Paper Based
(2) Apply Online

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
What they said in the enquiry because it is unbelievable too much time in india maximum time I have read in this forum 4 months

MPH9197

Jun 25, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
What they said in the enquiry because it is unbelievable too much time in india maximum time I have read in this forum 4 months
I send 2 time enquiry but no response I have no idea why it's taking so long

Manpreet bala

May 7, 2016
Maaftgbkum said:
I don't understand why chandigarh is taking too much time .I have also applied in feb .I am also frustrated .

smartindian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
hi Friends,

I work in Canada and my wife is also in Canada on visitor Visa.
According to my knowledge, my wife is eligible to apply for '(SOWP) Spouse Open Work Permit inside Canada'.
Although she is a visitor for now, but I have work permit here. Therefore she is eligible.
Please correct me if I am wrong.