+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

mpmendoza

Oct 19, 2016
I just want to ask if anyone has tried any of the following and what was the result or if this is a good move :
1. Sent email to SINP to inform that the NOC that was submitted was wrongly keyed-in and should be replaced with this NOC.
2. Re-applied / re-submitted new SiNP profile (EE), although there is an existing SINp profile (EE) with a current status of "In Process".

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
ashpkgo70 said:
As a Canadian PR you can work and live anywhere in Canada but since you have submitted a signed form, Schedule-4 to be specific that you intend to live in SK. I have seen some cases where they revoke PR card because an applicant has not been living in SK. So it is preferable that you live in SK otherwise that can cause problem in future.
PR card revoked as the person was not living in SK. Is it of some one known to you personally?
Could you share a little more details wherein the PR card for SK provincial candidates was revoked.

tame1981

Nov 11, 2016
hello, I would like to make inquiry on the Canada provincial nomination program...if I want to apply this November, please which of this provinces are the best to apply to now 11:11:2016? my discipline is psychology but I work as a social worker in a hospital.

tame1981

Nov 11, 2016
hello, is it advisable to apply for SINP as a psychologist working as a social worker in a hospital? I have a family friend in Saskatoon. do I stand a chance?...if I want to apply this November, please which of this provinces are the best to apply to now 11:11:2016? my discipline is psychology but I work as a social worker in a hospital.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
tame1981 said:
hello, is it advisable to apply for SINP as a psychologist working as a social worker in a hospital? I have a family friend in Saskatoon. do I stand a chance?...if I want to apply this November, please which of this provinces are the best to apply to now 11:11:2016? my discipline is psychology but I work as a social worker in a hospital.
There is no matching Job NOC in SINP occupation in High Demand list. So you can't able to apply for Saskatchewan. They have only 21 Jobs in their list for OID and EE. The List is same for both categories.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
ashpkgo70 said:
As a Canadian PR you can work and live anywhere in Canada but since you have submitted a signed form, Schedule-4 to be specific that you intend to live in SK. I have seen some cases where they revoke PR card because an applicant has not been living in SK. So it is preferable that you live in SK otherwise that can cause problem in future.
About 70-80% people immediately move for other provinces after getting PR through Saskatchewan. We haven't heard about any action against them.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
rockytg said:
PR card revoked as the person was not living in SK. Is it of some one known to you personally?
Could you share a little more details wherein the PR card for SK provincial candidates was revoked.

I heard a case where one person did sponsor for his brother .but the brother
was very soon after his brother landed to sk was left somewhre.so did his
brother.and both of them card was revoked.I read this case here in the forum.Just
sharing it.the authenticity is I don't know.that was a read material.thanks

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockytg said:
It is not someone I know personally but there are some cases in this forum that their cards were revoked after moving to other province. Morally and ethically you should live in the province which nominated you. BUT if they find out that your intentions were never to live in that province (I don't know how they find out) then they might revoke your PR card. Now this is not 100% true for all the cases. But I have seen many cases where their cards got revoked. It depends on the discretion of your visa officer.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
ashpkgo70 said:
It is not someone I know personally but there are some cases in this forum that their cards were revoked after moving to other province. Morally and ethically you should live in the province which nominated you. BUT if they find out that your intentions were never to live in that province (I don't know how they find out) then they might revoke your PR card. Now this is not 100% true for all the cases. But I have seen many cases where their cards got revoked. It depends on the discretion of your visa officer.

I am convinced with your argument Ashpkgo.thanks

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
ashpkgo70 said:
That was news for me so that is why asked the question. I was of the opinion that once the PR card(first landing) has been issued, rarest of rare case PR gets revoked for moving out of province.
Also, not sure how much it is in the hands of a visa officer to revoke a PR card.
There can be and are issues
- at the time of first landing where in one might be required to prove that one is headed to the province of nomination
- at the time of applying for citizenship but again if one has stayed in the province for nearly 3 months and tried his best to earn a decent livelihood but did not succeed then all is fine. In fact, not heard of anyone being questioned for moving out of the province even if there stay in the province was for a week(this could be because of my limited knowledge), But going forward the government can come down heavily on people who just move out on day one.

Off late i did hear of a case where in an SINP nominee reached out to SINP for clarification and the reply which he got was

"Thank you for your inquiry,
As a Permanent Resident of Canada you may work and live in any province, however, an individual is nominated to Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program based on their intent to settle permanently in Saskatchewan. Should a Nominee not be living and working in Saskatchewan the SINP reserves the right to follow up to assess whether the Nominee has misrepresented their intent. The SINP can revoke a nomination to our program and advise Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of the revocation. Any final decisions are in the hands of IRCC.
"

But one is not sure what exactly he had asked the SINP folks,
- whether it was plain query where in he asked if he could move to another province or
- he had talked about all the efforts he had put in and then asked SINP on whether he could move as he did not succeed.

Section 6 of Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states
"
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
"

and if you relate this with the reply of SINP "Should a Nominee not be living and working in Saskatchewan the SINP reserves the right to follow up to assess whether the Nominee has misrepresented their intent" so all would be fine if the INTENT can be proved.

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are absolutely right rockytg. The cases are rarest of the rare but my point is there is a RARE case. One can not be sure. If you really tried to stay in SK but can not find work genuinely then you can inform SK govt. and may change the province. IMO.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have talked with many seniors up on this topic. Generally they strongly against this, Provincial Govt. Can't stop Canadian PR holder to move around the country. In their opinion, after arrival in nominated province, resident can move anywhere in the country. And +1 to you Ashpko for your efforts and +1 to Rocky again for your detail knowledge. Thanks