AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Hard to believe but true application submitted on December 17, 2015 04:30 AM (Saskatoon Time) status is changed to in process in same day also received AOR email.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSOOMRO said:
Hard to believe but true application submitted on December 17, 2015 04:30 AM (Saskatoon Time) status is changed to in process in same day also received AOR email.
Same here, AOR and in progress within 20 hours of submison, I home a nomination follows this quickly.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chCanada said:
Thanks xlnzee. Is there any specific format to write this letter?
Nothing specific, to each their own, but you can search the forum, someone posted it. I am on the phone now so can't give you.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Friends I need your help in a query..

Since I had no update on my SINP OID application filled in SEPT-15, I also applied for SINP EE few days back.

Now I have received email for SINP IMMIG. stating I need to WITHDRAW one of the application within next 5 working days. OR they'll only consider the application filled first which is OID.

They've also stated that my first application is currently in Pre-screening review.

To me it only matters whichever application is processed sooner. Did anyone face similar situation what are your suggestions on this..

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSOOMRO said:
So, now you have 2 applications In Process?

Also, whats your NOC?
cc : xlnzee

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priteshhi said:
Friends I need your help in a query..

Since I had no update on my SINP OID application filled in SEPT-15, I also applied for SINP EE few days back.

Now I have received email for SINP IMMIG. stating I need to WITHDRAW one of the application within next 5 working days. OR they'll only consider the application filled first which is OID.

They've also stated that my first application is currently in Pre-screening review.

To me it only matters whichever application is processed sooner. Did anyone face similar situation what are your suggestions on this..
Go with SINP EE as it is getting processed a lot faster than OID.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
somtripathi said:
So, now you have 2 applications In Process?
Bro check your email they're might have send an email stating you can only have 1 application at a time..

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, my application is in process, I missed signing a couple forms (ethical conduct/additional family) before uploading them. Will this cause rejection?
Or should I email it to them? I think I should wait for a communication from SINP.

priteshhi

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016
Nomination.....
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
somtripathi said:
Guys, my application is in process, I missed signing a couple forms (ethical conduct/additional family) before uploading them. Will this cause rejection?
Or should I email it to them? I think I should wait for a communication from SINP.
Once you receive the first correspondence email, send the missing documents to the email address that's stated in that email. Normally I expected would get the first email withing 1-2 working days after submitting your application.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priteshhi said:
Once you receive the first correspondence email, send the missing documents to the email address that's stated in that email. Normally I expected would get the first email withing 1-2 working days after submitting your application.
I had already submitted those back in Nov, but now my application is In Process and that is why I think I should rather wait for a communication before sending the documents?
Should I submit a new application now?

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Dear All,

Yesterday, I have filled all required information in the application that was created two months ago, but once I reached the last step 'submission', it is written that the intake threshold has been reached.
Does that mean I need to wait till the coming reopening or I need to register again an new application?
Last question, how I can know that the reopening is coming soon in advance or at least as earlier as possible from the the beginning.

Best regards,

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kinan said:
Dear All,

Yesterday, I have filled all required information in the application that was created two months ago, but once I reached the last step 'submission', it is written that the intake threshold has been reached.
Does that mean I need to wait till the coming reopening or I need to register again an new application?
Last question, how I can know that the reopening is coming soon in advance or at least as earlier as possible from the the beginning.

Best regards,
To check for intakes, keep checking this link here : http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds
And if the intake threshold is reached, you can apply when it reopens again.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Kinan said:
Dear All,

Best regards,
As far as we know (per the SINP website), the intake is still open, so if your current account is not allowing you to submit, maybe it's tied to OID. Better to create a new OASIS account asap and apply before cap is reached