Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Someone else reporting SINP quota is full again. Don't know how true, but that was fast

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
As far as we know (per the SINP website), the intake is still open, so if your current account is not allowing you to submit, maybe it's tied to OID. Better to create a new OASIS account asap and apply before cap is reached
They may update the website as per their working hours i.e in 6 hours from now.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Gents, for curiosity sake, have there be any case were application IN PROCESS turned out to be rejected or returned after several weeks in process state?

hemche

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
2173 / 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noorlubana said:
Hello guys im new here, I applied my file on 15/12/15 SINP With Employment Offer
How to check file status ??
If you have applied through OASIS application online, you can check the status column in "View Submitted Applications"

If you want to get information from any officer, you can send a mail to immigration@gov.sk.ca with Application number mentioned in subject line.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Gents, for curiosity sake, have there be any case were application IN PROCESS turned out to be rejected or returned after several weeks in process state?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
Do you know the time they usually announce? Or website besides CIC
Nope. Just CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all,

i am currently applying on SINP and i have few things not clear with the application.

1- Settlement Plan form: How to fill and where to download it ?
2- Schedule 4 economic classes form: Which provincial government has nominated you ? I still have not yet been nominated by any province as i am applying now to SINP then wait for a nomination. Does that make sense ?

Thnx in advance.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahmi.mostafa said:
Good day all,

i am currently applying on SINP and i have few things not clear with the application.

1- Settlement Plan form: How to fill and where to download it ?
2- Schedule 4 economic classes form: Which provincial government has nominated you ? I still have not yet been nominated by any province as i am applying now to SINP then wait for a nomination. Does that make sense ?

Thnx in advance.
Fill, download and then upload the settlement plan from here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index
If you have not been nominated before, select NA or leave it blank.
Also, let us know if your application is submitted successfully as we are hearing that their intake threshold has reached.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
One_Topsy said:
I didn't accept the nomination in time
Oh! how much time window is there to accept the ITA? I'm also thinking of delaying because I need to secure some more docs and I think 60 days is not enough.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Oh! how much time window is there to accept the ITA? I'm also thinking of delaying because I need to secure some more docs and I think 60 days is not enough.
You have 30 days to accept the SINP nomination, 60 days to respond to ITA. I mean i did not accept the SINP nomination in time for the draw

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
petertherock77 said:
Hi You can follow the below recommendation to cure your job reference letter.

Job Reference Letter Problems with Employers

Sometimes people are reluctant to ask their current employer for such letters; for fear that the employer will become suspicious of them. Many times these cranky HR managers and stringent HR policies will become the biggest hurdle for you to get a Job Reference Letter as per your Expectations or not at all getting the Job Reference Letter. If this is the case, then you may ask colleagues for writing such letters. Such Letters can be taken on plain paper, if you can’t get it on Company Letterhead. Letters from colleagues must be notarized, and should state that he/she is working / has worked with you, and witnessed you performing certain duties. We work through some of the common issues or problems with job reference letters.

Letter Head Issues

If you are not able to get this Job Reference Letter on Company Letter Head, then
1. Please describe the reference letter with your NOC on a white A4 paper and get it acknowledged by your supervisor.
2. Take a copy of photo I’d (company tag photo id) of your supervisor of your company…get it signed by him on it and do attestation
3. Get a service letter from your employee stating you have worked from so and so time with your designation (Experience Letter)
4. Provide an affidavit supporting why you are not able to provide the reference letter in company letter head (see it here) and attach the service letter provided along with this affidavit
5. Submit appointment letter (if exists)
6. Submit Payslip (if exists)

No Letters at All

There will be instances when you will not be getting any success in obtaining Job Reference Letter. Some of the reasons may be:
 Company is closed down
 Supervisor/s you worked with are now with another employer
 HR Policies
 Your employer gives only experience letter and etc.
In such cases you can submit affidavit as an alternative to the work reference/job description letter:
Hi,

when you say get the signed plain paper notarized, does that mean the signatory must be present in front of a notary public? reason for asking is because my manager is based in another country and I think it is too much to ask him to go to a notary and have it notarized :(

What is the other workaround for this? Can I just show his business card, screenshot of his designation in our company, show the email with HR stating this is against policy to include duties in the company letter?

Thanks

Hamed__1983

Mar 1, 2015
Hi dear guys,
I have some question about filling online application:

1)Is it possible to attach my work experience letters later as it has not been ready yet?
2)I can't find anywhere for uploading settlement fund document?