Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 NOVEMBER 2015
Nomination.....
16 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
16 FEB 2016
NOMINATED

But my EE profile was wrongly updated by SINP ,showing expired and I got nomination yesterday.

I have sent them mail. How long will they correct this?

Please topsy
I need your number

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
somtripathi said:
My NOC is 2171, AOR is 4th Nov and my application status is In Process since 14th Dec.
In my settlement funds tab the date of funds conversion is same as my application received date : 4th Nov. I believe this was done by my consultant on his own. Will this create a problem and will SINP case officer also review and convert funds before final stage of my application? Since its been more than 40 days now, the actual value of funds may differ.
I have also submitted EPF as supporting document POF, will this cause any issue? However, I have also attached my statement of accounts from savings and mutual funds.
I did email them a couple of other documents (Passport scanned copy as I entered the wrong passport number but uploaded the right document), however they haven't really made changes to my application that we see in OASIS, do they do it manually for their records and process the application?
Please suggest on whats happening there? I'm curious.
My currency conversion date was also the same as application received date......so dont worry about that your consultant cant do anything wid conversion date as that can only be altered by SINP officer......
If your documents are complete and your funds are sufficient then wait........ Good news is on the way

I applied on 4th Nov , currency was converted on the same day,appl went In process on 26th Nov and got nomination on 5th Dec ......

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
My currency conversion date was also the same as application received date......so dont worry about that your consultant cant do anything wid conversion date as that can only be altered by SINP officer......
If your documents are complete and your funds are sufficient then wait........ Good news is on the way

I applied on 4th Nov , currency was converted on the same day,appl went In process on 26th Nov and got nomination on 5th Dec ......
My only concern is that if they have included the changes/files I have sent them over the mail then there won't be any delay. I hope to have good news soon :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
droidkar said:
could you please clarify ... whats the matter?
I need the draw to happen this December not next year. My rent is due in March and I need PPR before then :)

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
Dear Forum Members,

I applied for SINP on 3rd Novemeber and received Missing document email on 2nd December, I submitted the documents the requested on 7th December. My status is still showing as "Waiting on Applicant" how much time do you thing they will take to change the status, i am very eager and concerned if they will accept my application or no.

Please help !! getting anxious as its been more than a week since i provided the missing documents.

*Missing Documents requested : Post secondary education Transcripts & Proof of Funds*

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
somtripathi said:
My only concern is that if they have included the changes/files I have sent them over the mail then there won't be any delay. I hope to have good news soon :)
My personal exp is that whatever i sent them before my app went In process were considered but once they start processing they neither receive any documents nor they consider any changes..........
My appl got returned due to a small mistake and i found that mistake after my app went in process ....I sent them clarification mail with documented proof but no use

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nabzter said:
Dear Forum Members,

I applied for SINP on 3rd Novemeber and received Missing document email on 2nd December, I submitted the documents the requested on 7th December. My status is still showing as "Waiting on Applicant" how much time do you thing they will take to change the status, i am very eager and concerned if they will accept my application or no.

Please help !! getting anxious as its been more than a week since i provided the missing documents.

*Missing Documents requested : Post secondary education Transcripts & Proof of Funds*
As per the recent trend, it should take a week to 10 days for your application to go In process again and then a week or 2 to get nominated if all goes well.

somtripathi

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batoolkhan said:
My personal exp is that whatever i sent them before my app went In process were considered but once they start processing they neither receive any documents nor they consider any changes..........
My appl got returned due to a small mistake and i found that mistake after my app went in process ....I sent them clarification mail with documented proof but no use
When and why did your application return?
Also, did they return your application and you sent the document then or before it?
As mentioned, I did send them an email much before my application moved to In Process

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
somtripathi said:
As per the recent trend, it should take a week to 10 days for your application to go In process again and then a week or 2 to get nominated if all goes well.
Thanks for the quick reply, but do you think my application will be considered in the Nov stream of 500 Application ? What will happen if those are filled by the time my app is back in process ??

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
MRELLA said:
NOMINATED

But my EE profile was wrongly updated by SINP ,showing expired and I got nomination yesterday.

I have sent them mail. How long will they correct this?

Please topsy
I need your number
What's the expiry date on the nomination certificate?
I think you have done the right thing in sending them an email. They need to re-enter the information in your EE profile.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Thanks for the quick reply, but do you think my application will be considered in the Nov stream of 500 Application ? What will happen if those are filled by the time my app is back in process ??
It can't be filled. Once you are 'in process' you are either nominated or declined due to specific reason, but not because of quota

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
It can't be filled. Once you are 'in process' you are either nominated or declined due to specific reason, but not because of quota
Thanks :) I do not see any reason to be declined. Hoping for the best as this might be my only chance :(

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nabzter said:
Thanks :) I do not see any reason to be declined. Hoping for the best as this might be my only chance :(
Wish u luck fella!

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone with NOC 1111 that has applied with the latest intake? This NOC is specified on the website as an in demand NOC but yet it is not in the drop down lists in Step 1 & 12 of the online application?

Also: do you only submit the online application & all the attachments they require? On the website it talks about provincial forms which also needs to be submitted but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to upload it on the online application. Do we send these in separately?

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
One_Topsy said:
I need the draw to happen this December not next year. My rent is due in March and I need PPR before then :)
You got nomination on Nov 30? How come your ITA didn't fall in the Dec 4 draw?

Just curious