New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
One_Topsy said:
No, not necessary
Hi one topsy, please also answer my question.

Hello members, I've run into a problem with my spouse passport. She has both Indian and Seychelles passport and the later is expired (8 years). So, we decided to surrender the passport and hence didn't provide those details while submitting for SINP. But I've mentioned in the travel history that she has been there for 2 months. Now, people around me are asking me to renew it so that she can avail the benefits of being a Seychelles citizen.

1) Will SINP find out that she has 2 passports even though I haven't revealed those details?
2) Can I renew the Seychelles passport and include it now by sending those scanned copies to SINP or better cancel it? Will SINP treat it seriously and ban me from entering Canada?

Your suggestions pls.

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
One_Topsy said:
Technically, CIC has not accepted you as NOC 2174. You've only created your profile and indicated that is your NOC. The only time CIC checks this is AFTER you get ITA and submit eAPR.
Having said that - if you check CIC NOC guide, NOC 2174 usually needs a degree/diploma that it computer related.
NOC 217x is NOC A and they are referred to as "professional jobs" which usually require relevant education.
Check here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Unfortunately your education is not related. Your best bet in my opinion is to see if you can get a NOC B to match your job description.
NOC B is referred to as "technical trade" - you usually need a diploma and can learn on the job, hence they can be more lenient on the degree matching the job.
one more question!!
Is it possible that I change my NOC code in CIC and SINP?
And what about my work experience letters that are based on NOC 2174?Is it possible to change them according new NOC?my work experience letters that I sent to SINP was according to 2174 and now I want to send them new work experince letters according to NOC 2283.Is it possible?
Is it poss

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Technically, CIC has not accepted you as NOC 2174. You've only created your profile and indicated that is your NOC. The only time CIC checks this is AFTER you get ITA and submit eAPR.
Having said that - if you check CIC NOC guide, NOC 2174 usually needs a degree/diploma that it computer related.
NOC 217x is NOC A and they are referred to as "professional jobs" which usually require relevant education.
Check here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Unfortunately your education is not related. Your best bet in my opinion is to see if you can get a NOC B to match your job description.
NOC B is referred to as "technical trade" - you usually need a diploma and can learn on the job, hence they can be more lenient on the degree matching the job.
Hi One_Topsy. Considering what you said, I have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and applied for 2171 in Dec 2015 second intake and got nominated in 8 days. If a degree in IT was mandatory then I should not have got nominated. Having said that will this be an issue at CIC stage when I submit my post ITA application?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful63 said:
one more question!!
And what about my work experience letters that are based on NOC 2174?Is it possible to change them according new NOC?my work experience letters that I sent to SINP was according to 2174 and now I want to send them new work experince letters according to NOC 2283.Is it possible?
Is it poss
If you change your NOC then you need to change it in your EE profile and apply with the new NOC to SINP with updated work reference letters pertaining to that NOC.

But be careful while changing NOC in EE profile, I think there are 2 places where you need to change NOC in (work experience and NOC you are applying for), if you change it in one place and not the other then your profile becomes ineligible and you will have to create a new one.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hopeful63 said:
one more question!!
Is it poss
Yes, change in both

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
xlnzee said:
Hi One_Topsy. Considering what you said, I have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and applied for 2171 in Dec 2015 second intake and got nominated in 8 days. If a degree in IT was mandatory then I should not have got nominated. Having said that will this be an issue at CIC stage when I submit my post ITA application?
1. I can't explain your situation, but I know that many people have been rejected for not having relevant education. Your degree must somehow have qualified you. Perhaps you have secondary education. Maybe you can share more details about your application to SINP so that others can learn

2. If SINP has cleared you, it will be very hard for CIC to reject as they have to inform SINP of their decision to reject based on that. They can reject due to PCC, criminality, security etc without informing the province.

lovecanada765

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
18-March-2015
Med's Request
10-May-2015
Med's Done....
26-June-2015
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
13-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-July-2015
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please let me know where is official translation office in chandigarh, India or from where I can get it translated? Few of my certificates are not in english so, I need to get those translated in english.

Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes to everyone.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
One_Topsy said:
1. I can't explain your situation, but I know that many people have been rejected for not having relevant education. Your degree must somehow have qualified you. Perhaps you have secondary education. Maybe you can share more details about your application to SINP so that others can learn

2. If SINP has cleared you, it will be very hard for CIC to reject as they have to inform SINP of their decision to reject based on that. They can reject due to PCC, criminality, security etc without informing the province.
Very well explained. +1 for you.

If CIC tries to reject SINP decision on the factors other than above. Then CIC is oblige to send a procedural fairness letter to both SINP and candidate and allow them to satisfy CIC within 2-3 months time. After that CIC has a right to make a decision (either positive or negative) and inform SINP and candidate accordingly.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:

Was just going through the Noc website and found the following education requirement :
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline.

And on my ECA:
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2004
Awarded by: Osmania University
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

So I think that "business administration" may have played a role.

Hope this helps in understanding.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
xlnzee said:
Was just going through the Noc website and found the following education requirement :
A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration or a related discipline.

And on my ECA:
Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution

There you go. That helps to explain it!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sorry guys i'm not on whatsapp. don't know who is the admin

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
One_Topsy said:
sorry guys i'm not on whatsapp. don't know who is the admin
Hi one topsy. I'm in need of your help. Pls suggest a way out.

I've run into a problem with my spouse passport. She has both Indian and Seychelles passport and the later is expired (8 years). So, we decided to surrender the passport and hence didn't provide those details while submitting for SINP. But I've mentioned in the travel history that she has been there for 2 months. Now, people around me are asking me to renew it so that she can avail the benefits of being a Seychelles citizen.

1) Will SINP find out that she has 2 passports even though I haven't revealed those details?
2) Can I renew the Seychelles passport and include it now by sending those scanned copies to SINP or better cancel it? Will SINP treat it seriously and ban me from entering Canada?

Your suggestions pls.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear Mates,

I made an mistake during paying my RPRF fee. I had an understanding that I could pay this fee using MyCIC account. So I just follow the RPRF request letter instruction as below -

"Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account."

So I uploaded the RPRF request letter, transmitting the documents and seeking option for making additional payments. Later, I discovered that I should pay using different channel and should upload the payment receipt and then should submit.

Now I really got worried regarding this issue. Please suggest if I did any wrong taking the following steps -

I open a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) at Singapore office and provided a LOE attaching my payment receipt, RPRF request letter and request them to forward it to concerned visa/case officer.

Did I do any wrong? Do you have any other suggestions for me?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
xlnzee said:

And on my ECA:

Hello Zee,

Can you please explain your education Bachelor of Commerce? was it a MBA (Master in Business Administration)
If it is MBA, what was your undergraduate study?

As far my know in INDIA,
A Bachelor of Commerce (abbreviated B.Com. or B.Comm.) is an undergraduate degree in business (or commerce) and related subjects. The degree is also known as Bachelor of Commerce and Administration or BCA.

The reason Iam asking is in your WES report, it shows Bachelor Degree as four years.

Regards
Charan