+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
FSWCIO said:
Both experience are accepted but if you have local experience you can get the chance to apply in more flexible program like experience class etc or even you can claim extra points in EE profile.
Thank you so much for the helpful information ...

Good Luck for all
Ehab

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BloodKnight said:
Thanks for the reply VictorPapa. I was really worried because I found some info from the "SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE" forum

This one here was posted by shallowpurple - can't find anywhere in the forum whether his application was approved/denied

"I have applied for NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers in SINP 2014 and recently got this letter:

Regulated Occupation: Your education and occupation are related to a profession in Saskatchewan which requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing. Proof ofeligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of the SINP application. For more information, please see the following link saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ismy-
occupation-regulated/ Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the licensure from the regulatory body within 45 days from date of this letter.

AFAIK, 2173 Software engineer does NOT come under a regulated profession. It is an Information technology job (IT).

Regarding my eduction, my undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering, but I have being working as Software Engineer for more than 10 years and I recently got a masters degree in Software Engineering from USA.
Considering all of this, please reconsider and remove the requirement for mandatory certification or licensing."

Another one posted by maddux - his current status says "Waiting for Applicant"

"Hey guys,

I am a Software Engineer and I have about 8 years of experience in Computer Programming.

I have applied for SINP under NOC 2174 which is a "non-regulated" occupation, but yesterday, they sent me a new document update request and asked me for "proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure" from the applicable regulatory body... As I said my occupation is not regulated and they should not ask me for license!

Here is their exact request:
According to SINP criteria, if your occupational education is in a regulated profession or compulsory apprenticeship trade, you will be required to obtain the appropriate Saskatchewan licensure as part of the initial application to SINP. Please provide proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure from the applicable regulatory body.

Is there any applicant like me under this NOC code? Should I make a complaint against their request?
Any advice will be appreciated...

P.S. I have only 45 days to provide this document but the regulatory body's website mentioned it takes about 1 year to process the case!!!"

Now, I found this info posted by sujwal.

"My education was also software engineering and got nominated accordingly, but they didnt ask for licence."

I really hope and pray that you are right, VictorPapa. :)

My friend,
For SINP 2014, Regulated and non regulated occupations were not clear from SINP side and the whole license issue was a controversial matter because as we know, in Canada every province deals with its own rules and sometimes in one province one occupation is regulated and in another province the same occupation is not regulated. SINP itself didn't exactly know how to deal with license requirement because there were applicants from 250 without job offer category could get nomination with for example NOC 2147 without any license request from SINP but suddenly SINP asked for a license from one applicant in that group with the same NOC!
But in SINP 2015, they cleared the situation for applicants and now everybody knows exactly which occupation is regulated from their in demand list and need license and which one is not regulated in Saskatchewan.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
My status is still 'Submitted'... any one changed from submitted to 'In Process' today?

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Lucky4u750 said:
My status is still 'Submitted'... any one changed from submitted to 'In Process' today?
Submitted :mad: :mad: :mad:

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
I sent an email to the SINP office at last week, and I get the their response as below.
Thank you for your email.

Your application was submitted January 2, 2015 within the 500 intake threshold.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, an application receipt letter will be emailed to you.

At this time there is no forecasted date as to when you should expect to receive the receipt letter; it will be sent in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

Although my application status is still in "Application Submitted", at least , I know I'm in the 500 queue . and I will receive the AOR in some time.

Thanks GOD and best wishes for all !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Lucky4u750 said:

Still "Application Submitted"....
My page experiencing some lag, don't know why...

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
nptmk said:
I sent an email to the SINP office at last week, and I get the their response as below.
Thank you for your email.

Your application was submitted January 2, 2015 within the 500 intake threshold.

The SINP will undertake an initial review of the application for completeness, and should all required documents be present, an application receipt letter will be emailed to you.

At this time there is no forecasted date as to when you should expect to receive the receipt letter; it will be sent in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

Although my application status is still in "Application Submitted", at least , I know I'm in the 500 queue . and I will receive the AOR in some time.

Thanks GOD and best wishes for all !
wonderful!!! atleast they responded that your application is under 500!!!
When I sent an email they replied, we have received your application and AOR will be sent in 3~4 weeks. Even though I specifically asked them whether I'm in 500 or not, they responded you'll receive AOR within 3~4 weeks....

Lets hope for the best!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Still "Application Submitted"....
My page experiencing some lag, don't know why...
What do yo mean by " experiencing some lag"?

Last week, I tried logining as usual but for three minutes I couldn't login as it kept saying invalid ID. Note that my password is automated in my login page.

Alas, I entered but nothing happened still old story but am hopeful.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
What do yo mean by " experiencing some lag"?

Last week, I tried logining as usual but for three minutes I couldn't login as it kept saying invalid ID. Note that my password is automated in my login page.

Alas, I entered but nothing happened still old story but am hopeful.
My application page was slow loading that time but now okay :)
Keep checking in 5 minutes :p
First I used to check email but once I head that it becomes in process and they only send AOR after 5 pm, I started checking application page.
Good luck everyone...

dajay15

Feb 2, 2014
hi.. i am a registered nurse and i am very much interested with SINP since my parents an sister are living in Saskatchewan already and are permanent residents there...is there any chance i can apply in this program even though my occupation is not listed on the in-demand list..? please share your ideas thanks!

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
dajay15 - There is always a shortage of nurses in Canada and Sask is no exception. Where have you done your nursing course? You still have to do some courses in here to meet up with their requirement.

dajay15

Feb 2, 2014
philipwu said:
dajay15 - There is always a shortage of nurses in Canada and Sask is no exception. Where have you done your nursing course? You still have to do some courses in here to meet up with their requirement.
hi.. i finished my nursing course in the Philippines..i am a licensed nurse there and had my 1 year experience in the Philippines and 2 years work experience in Saudi Arabia as a staff nurse but i am currently working as a caregiver gere in Israel...so if you mean there is a shortage of nurses in Canada, will there be a huge possibility for me to be nominated under this program eventhough my occupation is not list on the in-demand list?

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
Alina.Taranenko said:
Did anybody apply for qualification certificate from Saskatchewan? it cost 380$.
I was thinking of applying but since my profession is not regulated I did not apply. I have all the correspondence and docs. ready in case SINP asks for any correspondence.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Status has been changed to Waiting on Applicant but nothing has been received so far via email. May be after 5pm CST they send an email.