+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
Dear VictorPapa,do these rules apply to FSW under EE 2015 too?
My friend,
I don't know how they will deal with settlement funds in FSW under EE 2015 program but these rules are exactly from SINP work procedure.

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
arsal385 said:
Victor Papa, thanks a lot for your great support to all SINP 2015 aspirants. My six sense says that you will get your nomination imminently, presumably by the end of next week.
Also based on your discussion above I should expect any unexpected outcome from SINP as my funds were not exactly as per their minimum threshold throughout Oct - Nov 2014 period and only maintained in Dec 2014 period. Even though I aiming to keep that minimum amount throughout the entire process but I should expect rejection of my application due to uncertain policy from SINP. Has anyone in SINP 2014 who had a similar situation as mine and got nomination after confirmation of maintaining the funds at later stage?
In same situation.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Victor Papa, thanks a lot for your great support to all SINP 2015 aspirants. My six sense says that you will get your nomination imminently, presumably by the end of next week.
Also based on your discussion above I should expect any unexpected outcome from SINP as my funds were not exactly as per their minimum threshold throughout Oct - Nov 2014 period and only maintained in Dec 2014 period. Even though I aiming to keep that minimum amount throughout the entire process but I should expect rejection of my application due to uncertain policy from SINP. Has anyone in SINP 2014 who had a similar situation as mine and got nomination after confirmation of maintaining the funds at later stage?
If there is a case in SINP2014, I don't know it because as we know not all applicants could get the result yet and also others who got nomination before never talk about the details like this.
If you had other accounts and you had money in those accounts or if your spouse have/had accounts and there were money in those accounts from 1 OCT to 1 DEC then you can add those bank statements to your application and SINP will accept that because there isn't any limitation in the number of accounts for main applicant or the spouse. ;)

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
VictorPapa said:
If there is a case in SINP2014, I don't know it because as we know not all applicants could get the result yet and also others who got nomination before never talk about the details like this.
If you had other accounts and you had money in those accounts or if your spouse have/had accounts and there were money in those accounts from 1 OCT to 1 DEC then you can add those bank statements to your application and SINP will accept that because there isn't any limitation in the number of accounts for main applicant or the spouse. ;)
But there is limitation that one should attach only bank statements which meet minimum funds threshold.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
so please review my funds
I have two saving certificate from 2 different banks :
the first one stated in it the start date and the end date which are sept 2014 till sept 2019
the second bank statement only the amount of money written with the date of statement issue without the start date of the certificate
what do u think about that?
It is possible SINP ask for the update or it is possible they accept the current situation. If your second account was opened before 1 OCT 2014 then IF SINP ask you to update your bank statement then you can ask the bank to insert your account's opening date on the next new bank statement to prove that you had that money before 1st of October 2014. And if your second account was opened after 1st of October then you should give them another detail documentation to show where was that money before you transfer it to your new account.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur said:
But there is limitation that one should attach only bank statements which meet minimum funds threshold.
No, The summary of the whole accounts should be bigger than minimum amount.
For example if one married applicant (a husband and wife) applied in SINP 2015 then they should prove that they have at least $15.500 for their immigration then it could be like this:

1- Main applicant (husband) has $5000 in one fixed account.
2- Main applicant (husband) has $2000 in one saving account.
3- His wife has $5000 in one saving account.
4- his wife has $3500 in one fixed account.

This situation is OK and SINP will accept that because they have $15.500 in total.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
It's too early to expect something negative, as we never know they can change their stand against the strict policy on settlement funds but till now they are maintaining it very strictly.

Long story in short... This can effect in two way:

1) If SINP Processing time remain like last year, which is 8 months to 1 year than they would definitely ask for latest bank statement after 5-6 months which can be a relief for you if latest statement shows the balance never went below the minimum from January 2015 to the asking date.

2) if they process file in short time this year than it's more likely they won't ask for any latest bank statement and judge on the one we provided; so could cause a problem for lots of us who did not maintain the minimum settlement fund 3 months prior of submitting the application. ( as stated in application guideline )

Whatever it is, let's hope for the best.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
FSWCIO said:
It's too early to expect something negative, as we never know they can change their stand against the strict policy on settlement funds but till now they are maintaining it very strictly.

Long story in short... This can effect in two way:

1) If SINP Processing time remain like last year, which is 8 months to 1 year than they would definitely ask for latest bank statement after 5-6 months which can be a relief for you if latest statement shows the balance never went below the minimum from January 2015 to the asking date.

2) if they process file in short time this year than it's more likely they won't ask for any latest bank statement and judge on the one we provided; so could cause a problem for lots of us who did not maintain the minimum settlement fund 3 months prior of submitting the application. ( as stated in application guideline )

Whatever it is, let's hope for the best.
You are absolutely right but to be honest based on current stringent criteria of SINP funds requirement I am not to fussed for the outcome of my application. I expect the worst case scenario of rejection eventually.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
arsal385 said:
You are absolutely right but to be honest based on current stringent criteria of SINP funds requirement I am not to fussed for the outcome of my application. I expect the worst case scenario of rejection eventually.
You have done every best things from your part so no point of worrying now. Let's be patient and watch over the situation. I can see you have done your medical under PnP , what's was that for ? If it's alive that you don't need any SINP nomination, do you? :)

ahnnezailah

Jan 23, 2015
Is it really required to have a settelement fund? It says I should have $11,824 in my fund before I can apply for the SINP Express Entry Subcategory. I have relatives who can finance my stay in Saskatchewan. :(

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
No, FSW wants that fund to be present AT THE TIME YOU APPLY. :)
What about the transaction history in FSW?
Do they want the 3 months transaction history prior of submitting the application (Like SINP) or 3 months transaction history which happened after the date of applying the application?
Sorry I know my question is a little bit off-topic but I couldn't find the answer anywhere!

Thank you in advance,

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Marooned said:
What about the transaction history in FSW?
Do they want the 3 months transaction history prior of submitting the application (Like SINP) or 3 months transaction history which happened after the date of applying the application?
Sorry I know my question is a little bit off-topic but I couldn't find the answer anywhere!

Thank you in advance,
No transaction history required for FSW. You can deposit take certificate than withdraw straightway. If they ask for bank solvency later date than you can follow the same process. It's not like SINP. Good luck.

ahnnezailah

Jan 23, 2015
Is it really required to have a settelement fund? It says I should have $11,824 in my fund before I can apply for the SINP Express Entry Subcategory. I have relatives who can finance my stay in Saskatchewan. :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ahnnezailah said:
Please download and read the application guide settlement fund section specially point 1. Hope you will get the answer. :)

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry