+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
VictorPapa said:
The answer is:If settlement funds was not stable from OCT to DEC 2014 then they will send AOR in a happy, peace and quiet atmosphere!, After 4-6 months later they will ask document update request in another happy, peace and quiet atmosphere again! After that, they will keep that applicant waiting for next 6 to 8 months and after that long waiting time in January 2016 when applicant prepare himself/herself for receiving nomination then they give a big present and send rejection letter to that applicant and it will be a huge surprise! :eek:

GUYS please wake up and believe that you applied in SINP and it is not a normal and predictable system. you can expect everything from their side in this year! Just prepare yourself for any strange news!

I hope all you guys could get your nominations soon but anything is possible in that system.

Take care.
Brother thanks for the insight of the whole SINP process. I can understand that its a bit daunting procedure, but what if in June this yearthey ask for the up to date bank statements and at that time minimum threshold funds being maintained regularly. Would they still reject your application by saying that your funds were not maintained between Oct 2014-Dec 2014?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
arsal385 said:
Brother thanks for the insight of the whole SINP process. I can understand that its a bit daunting procedure, but what if in June this yearthey ask for the up to date bank statements and at that time minimum threshold funds being maintained regularly. Would they still reject your application by saying that your funds were not maintained between Oct 2014-Dec 2014?
YES they can.... In fact in current trend they will.
Above all as VictorPapa said, it's very unpredictable process so we should expect anything.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hello VictorPapa and others,

SINP aCcepts fund in Fixed Deposit with a proof of Bank Certificate.

In my case I have a settlement fund place in Banks Treasury for a period of 6months(October 31 2014- April 30 2015). This fund is been maintained with this Bank because of high interest rate.

The above bank isn't my main Banker but I also printed transaction history from my main banker for three good months (October December 2014) in order to show origin's of fund.

In my country one sometime do not need to open an account with a Bank before fixing Fund with them. You can fix. Fund with a bank you do not have relationship with.

Note that the fund I have in fixed deposit account covered the whole settlement fund needed for my family of six.

SINP will not just want me to just put such money in a very low interest yielding AC count(Savings account) . I was once a fund manager and I need a very good returns on my investment.

Please note that I have already fixed this fund before I came to know about SINP.

What say in this regard?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
FSWCIO said:
YES they can.... In fact in current trend they will.
Above all as VictorPapa said, it's very unpredictable process so we should expect anything.
My friend arsal385,
Yes exactly it could happen what you said because SINP assume you didn't have enough money and when you informed about SINP program then you went and borrowed enough money to get your nomination! Because of that strange and pessimistic way of thinking they put the most severity they can on this matter.

As our friend FSWCIO said it is not %100 clear from now how will they act in the future but everybody should prepare for every strange decision from SINP side!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case too, I have sufficient fixed deposit funds for sinp and they have been maintained for more than a year. I use other accounts for my regular transactions. I know that Sinp accepts Fixed term deposits...but along with fixed terms they would want to see the regular deposits and withdrawals too - that's what i understand. .

And, yes they are extremely extremely serious about funds...
so if October- December 2014 funds have not been maintained ..they might not give u a leeway in that and u cant suffice for low funds by showing enough for this year...The last three months before the application filing are pertinent for SINP...

Again, this is my understanding!!!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
Hello VictorPapa and others,

SINP aCcepts fund in Fixed Deposit with a proof of Bank Certificate.

In my case I have a settlement fund place in Banks Treasury for a period of 6months(October 31 2014- April 30 2015). This fund is been maintained with this Bank because of high interest rate.

The above bank isn't my main Banker but I also printed transaction history from my main banker for three good months (October December 2014) in order to show origin's of fund.

In my country one sometime do not need to open an account with a Bank before fixing Fund with them. You can fix. Fund with a bank you do not have relationship with.

Note that the fund I have in fixed deposit account covered the whole settlement fund needed for my family of six.

SINP will not just want me to just put such money in a very low interest yielding AC count(Savings account) . I was once a fund manager and I need a very good returns on my investment.

Please note that I have already fixed this fund before I came to know about SINP.

What say in this regard?
Hi spicey,

About your situation what is the type of your settlement funds in Banks Treasury? Is it in type of GOLD?

As we can see SINP only accepts these type of funds:

"Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TSFAs, term deposits and time deposits."

Is your funds in among of those?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shanaya said:
In my case too, I have sufficient fixed deposit funds for sinp and they have been maintained for more than a year. I use other accounts for my regular transactions. I know that Sinp accepts Fixed term deposits...but along with fixed terms they would want to see the regular deposits and withdrawals too - that's what i understand. .

And, yes they are extremely extremely serious about funds...
so if October- December 2014 funds have not been maintained ..they might not give u a leeway in that and u cant suffice for low funds by showing enough for this year...The last three months before the application filing are pertinent for SINP...

Again, this is my understanding!!!
There are two type of accounts: 1) fixed and long term accounts 2) Saving and short term accounts
In first scenario, If your money maintained in a long term/fix account for at least from 1 OCT 2014 then you should keep it untouched until you receive your nomination and SINP won't ask about the source of money.

In the second scenario, if you have a long term/fix account and it opened after 1 OCT 2014 for example in November 2014 then SINP will ask you to show them where is the source of that money. In this case you should show them that money is yours. you can do that by providing them your transaction history of the short term/saving account that your money was in there and in the same day you withdraw your money from saving account and created your fixed account or you had that money in another long term/fixed account and you closed that account and in the same date you opened your new fixed account.

In the third scenario you have short term/saving account and the balance of that account should be over minimum rate for your situation (for example $11.800 for a single applicant) from 1 OCT 2014 until you receive your nomination letter.

In fourth scenario if you have more than one short term/saving accounts then the summary of minimum balance of those accounts should be over minimum from 1 OCT 2014 until you receive your nomination date.

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks VictorPapa....that's great information. .

So mine is long fixed term opened in 2013 and it has been untouched since then...I dare not touch it until the Sinp process completion.... :)

I did see last year's spreadsheet. ...so. . many people got rejected after one year of waiting and lot of them were asked for settlement funds again...this is sad...but Oh well they've mentioned everything in the procedural guidelines about the funds...based on which they are assessing the applications!!

Hoping for the best for everyone! !

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
VictorPapa said:
Hi spicey,

About your situation what is the type of your settlement funds in Banks Treasury? Is it in type of GOLD?

As we can see SINP only accepts these type of funds:

"Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TSFAs, term deposits and time deposits."

Is your funds in among of those?

My settlement fund is in Fixed Term Deposit account. This was recently fixed from 31st of October 2014 to April 30th 2015.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicey said:
My settlement fund is in Fixed Term Deposit account. This was recently fixed from 31st of October 2014 to April 30th 2015.
Then It is OK because as you mentioned you provided transaction history from 1 OCT 2014 to 31 OCT 2014 and it shows, that money belong to you. for after 30th April 2015 you should be aware to keep that money until you receive your nomination letter and you should provide SINP the detail transaction history of your money for after 30th April 2015. ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
About settlement fund, Whatever its fixed or unfixed just not to withdraw fund so that final amount goes below the SINP minimum requirement until you get the nomination. Quite hard for me though.... Seems I've to quit s**king from now on :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
About settlement fund, Whatever its fixed or unfixed just not to withdraw fund so that final amount goes below the SINP minimum requirement until you get the nomination. Quite hard for me though.... Seems I've to quit s**king from now on :)
YES exactly and one more important thing for those who are going to change the family size in this year like new marriage/ new baby born, be aware that when your size of family change, you must immediately inform SINP and also you should immediately update your settlement funds minimum balance. For example if you applied as a single and you have $11.800 in your fixed account and in March you marry then you should prepare updated forms related to your marriage and send them to SINP to update your file and also immediately you should add more money to your saving account and you should send SINP a new bank statement with $15.500 from that date till you receive your nomination. Fail to do that will cause you lost your nomination easily! ;)

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
There are two type of accounts: 1) fixed and long term accounts 2) Saving and short term accounts
In first scenario, If your money maintained in a long term/fix account for at least from 1 OCT 2014 then you should keep it untouched until you receive your nomination and SINP won't ask about the source of money.

In the second scenario, if you have a long term/fix account and it opened after 1 OCT 2014 for example in November 2014 then SINP will ask you to show them where is the source of that money. In this case you should show them that money is yours. you can do that by providing them your transaction history of the short term/saving account that your money was in there and in the same day you withdraw your money from saving account and created your fixed account or you had that money in another long term/fixed account and you closed that account and in the same date you opened your new fixed account.

In the third scenario you have short term/saving account and the balance of that account should be over minimum rate for your situation (for example $11.800 for a single applicant) from 1 OCT 2014 until you receive your nomination letter.

In fourth scenario if you have more than one short term/saving accounts then the summary of minimum balance of those accounts should be over minimum from 1 OCT 2014 until you receive your nomination date.
Dear VictorPapa,do these rules apply to FSW under EE 2015 too?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
VictorPapa said:
My friend arsal385,
Yes exactly it could happen what you said because SINP assume you didn't have enough money and when you informed about SINP program then you went and borrowed enough money to get your nomination! Because of that strange and pessimistic way of thinking they put the most severity they can on this matter.

As our friend FSWCIO said it is not %100 clear from now how will they act in the future but everybody should prepare for every strange decision from SINP side!
Victor Papa, thanks a lot for your great support to all SINP 2015 aspirants. My six sense says that you will get your nomination imminently, presumably by the end of next week.
Also based on your discussion above I should expect any unexpected outcome from SINP as my funds were not exactly as per their minimum threshold throughout Oct - Nov 2014 period and only maintained in Dec 2014 period. Even though I aiming to keep that minimum amount throughout the entire process but I should expect rejection of my application due to uncertain policy from SINP. Has anyone in SINP 2014 who had a similar situation as mine and got nomination after confirmation of maintaining the funds at later stage?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
so please review my funds
I have two saving certificate from 2 different banks :
the first one stated in it the start date and the end date which are sept 2014 till sept 2019
the second bank statement only the amount of money written with the date of statement issue without the start date of the certificate
what do u think about that?