+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
dajay15 - Yes, I know there is a shortage of nurses & care giver in this province. Since you have family member in the province ask them to ckd locally among your community those who have moved here with nurse experience, what further upgrade you have to do to get into the nursing market. It actually does not matter if your profession is not in the list at this point of time. Collect all info and prepare your self for next year. Your profession is in utmost demand here and am sure you can find ways to move here. Ckd in Saskjobs.ca and you will find lots of opening for caregiver. Apply and you maybe here in no time. Good luck!

yongzhang

Jan 22, 2015
beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
Nomination.....
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
Did anybody apply for qualification certificate from Saskatchewan? it cost 380$.
it cost 420$,but if you apply now, i guess SINP must rejgect you,because whole application will take more than 6 monthes.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
arsal385 said:
Status has been changed to Waiting on Applicant but nothing has been received so far via email. May be after 5pm CST they send an email.
That's a good news indeed, your file is moving. Did you missed any documents or form?
Thanks for sharing the news :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
"Thank you for your inquiry. Your application status is "submitted". A receipt letter will be emailed to you when SINP staff manually receives your application. The application received date stated on the letter will be the date in which you submitted the application"

Dear all,

I am not too sure if the SINP Application received confirmation timeline of ,3-4 weeks is still feasible. It looks as if it would be extended further as they totally esponge Application receipt confirmation timeline from their mail.

I sent them a mail on Friday enquiring on the status of my file submitted on 02-01-2015 and the above was their response.

My mail stated thus:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the opportunity granted us in submitting our application successfully on Friday, January 2nd,2015.

Today, marks it exactly three weeks the above application was submitted and till now I have not received any acknowledgement mail from your good selves.

According to your webpage below, the two weeks are already gone, and the third week shall be gone by the close of business today 23-01-15( one week over) hence my enquiry.

SINP Average Processing Time - Economy - Government of Saskatchewan - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

I will be glad if you could kindly check your records and advise me accordingly

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
spicey said:
"Thank you for your inquiry. Your application status is "submitted". A receipt letter will be emailed to you when SINP staff manually receives your application. The application received date stated on the letter will be the date in which you submitted the application"

Dear all,

I am not too sure if the SINP Application received confirmation timeline of ,3-4 weeks is still feasible. It looks as if it would be extended further as they totally esponge Application receipt confirmation timeline from their mail.

I sent them a mail on Friday enquiring on the status of my file submitted on 02-01-2015 and the above was their response.

My mail stated thus:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for the opportunity granted us in submitting our application successfully on Friday, January 2nd,2015.

Today, marks it exactly three weeks the above application was submitted and till now I have not received any acknowledgement mail from your good selves.

According to your webpage below, the two weeks are already gone, and the third week shall be gone by the close of business today 23-01-15( one week over) hence my enquiry.

SINP Average Processing Time - Economy - Government of Saskatchewan -

I also sent the similar mail to SINP and got their confirmation message that I'm in the 500 queue today.
my message is more positive.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
spicey said:

Dear all,

My mail stated thus:

Dear Sir/Madam,

SINP Average Processing Time - Economy - Government of Saskatchewan - http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-processing-time

I received the exactly the same response from SINP and eventually got my AOR, then requested additional information on Friday and this day my application returned to In Process.

Everybody is in 500 threshold for sure, but your profile has not been assigned to an officer be patient, everything is going to be alright...

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
FSWCIO said:
My application page was slow loading that time but now okay :)
Keep checking in 5 minutes :p
First I used to check email but once I head that it becomes in process and they only send AOR after 5 pm, I started checking application page.
Good luck everyone...
congrats vaijan...... :D

dajay15

Feb 2, 2014
philipwu said:
dajay15 - Yes, I know there is a shortage of nurses & care giver in this province. Since you have family member in the province ask them to ckd locally among your community those who have moved here with nurse experience, what further upgrade you have to do to get into the nursing market. It actually does not matter if your profession is not in the list at this point of time. Collect all info and prepare your self for next year. Your profession is in utmost demand here and am sure you can find ways to move here. Ckd in Saskjobs.ca and you will find lots of opening for caregiver. Apply and you maybe here in no time. Good luck!

hi philipwu...that's good to hear from you, but any idea if i can apply under SINP this year since i have already gathered all the necessary requirements.. i took mu IELTs, had my education assessed through WES, with settlement funds, etc) 'coz i already applied under FSW october last year, but i am in doubt if i can make it since nurses category already reached its CAP...so i read about sinp and think of applying under this program...so any idea if it will be good for me to apply this year?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
SINP requested for missing/incomplete forms

Birth certificate of spouse
Some info in additional family form missing
Educational documents need to be resubmitted as some of them are cut off.

Looks like they are expediting process this year.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

My application turned to "Waiting on Applicant"

Missing Documents:
---------------------
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
These documents do not show the last three months activity

For the funds I have shown, saving bank account transaction summary for last 3 months, Fixed Deposit Summary, Recurring deposit Summary, Public Provident Fund Summary, Mutual Investment unit statement for last 3 months(with Fund value ).
I am not sure why they mentioned that docs do not shot last three months activity. Seniors please advice how best i should give and convince them.
The Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit got matured now (after 2 nd jan 2015 ) and the amount is redmeed to the savings bank account.

I don't want to lose this opportunity as i am one of the unfortunates last time who were not able to be in the CAP of 250. So i have made sure i have enough funds to show SINP this time.

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
dajay15 - Look at Saskjobs there are many opening for caregiver. Apply in them, you may then apply in SINP with job offer then all the settlement funds will also not be required.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi All

My application turned to "Waiting on Applicant"

Missing Documents:
---------------------
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
These documents do not show the last three months activity

For the funds I have shown, saving bank account transaction summary for last 3 months, Fixed Deposit Summary, Recurring deposit Summary, Public Provident Fund Summary, Mutual Investment unit statement for last 3 months(with Fund value ).
I am not sure why they mentioned that docs do not shot last three months activity. Seniors please advice how best i should give and convince them.
The Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit got matured now (after 2 nd jan 2015 ) and the amount is redmeed to the savings bank account.

I don't want to lose this opportunity as i am one of the unfortunates last time who were not able to be in the CAP of 250. So i have made sure i have enough funds to show SINP this time.
I dont think they accept PPF.. Please correct me if i am wrong

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
NAMBIVIN - They are referring to your transaction in your saving account. 1) Is that your salary account? 2) Is there any movement of funds?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
philipwu said:
NAMBIVIN - They are referring to your transaction in your saving account. 1) Is that your salary account? 2) Is there any movement of funds?
Hi Philipwu

it is not a salary account and there are movement of funds but very minimal ... I always keep a steady balance in that and on top it i have funds which collectively make the required settlement fund ..