+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
NAMBIVIN - See here the catch. What NOC are you applying in? When have you opened the FD account? Please answer and I will decode their apprehension for you.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
philipwu said:
NAMBIVIN - See here the catch. What NOC are you applying in? When have you opened the FD account? Please answer and I will decode their apprehension for you.
I am applying for NOC2171
And i had opened FD for 1 year from 2 JAN 2014 to 2 JAN 2015 . Now the FD got matured and the amount got redeemed to my savings account which i have shown in settlement funds.

happytree

Jan 7, 2015
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi All

My application turned to "Waiting on Applicant"

Missing Documents:
---------------------
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
These documents do not show the last three months activity

For the funds I have shown, saving bank account transaction summary for last 3 months, Fixed Deposit Summary, Recurring deposit Summary, Public Provident Fund Summary, Mutual Investment unit statement for last 3 months(with Fund value ).
I am not sure why they mentioned that docs do not shot last three months activity. Seniors please advice how best i should give and convince them.
The Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit got matured now (after 2 nd jan 2015 ) and the amount is redmeed to the savings bank account.

I don't want to lose this opportunity as i am one of the unfortunates last time who were not able to be in the CAP of 250. So i have made sure i have enough funds to show SINP this time.
the docs of transaction details, do you submited?
by the way, do you mean that you have kept your fund in many type, including Mutual Fund? does that ok?

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happytree said:
the docs of transaction details, do you submited?
by the way, do you mean that you have kept your fund in many type, including Mutual Fund? does that ok?

Hi Happytree

I have submitted 3 months statement of my saving account, Fixed Deposit Summary 3 months, Recurring Deposit Summary 3 months , Public provident summary and 2 other mutual funds ( with unit statement and current NAV value)

i think its fine to show multiple accounts as long as the account is in your name or your spouse name.
Also i have read many posts that they accepts Mutual funds as well.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi Happytree

I have submitted 3 months statement of my saving account, Fixed Deposit Summary 3 months, Recurring Deposit Summary 3 months , Public provident summary and 2 other mutual funds ( with unit statement and current NAV value)

i think its fine to show multiple accounts as long as the account is in your name or your spouse name.
You are covered, there won/t be any problem ! And they do accept mutual funds !

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
You are covered, there won/t be any problem ! And they do accept mutual funds !
gst8486 -
Any idea on why they have mentioned
"Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
These documents do not show the last three months activity"

how should i proceed .
I am planning to getting a balance certificate from bank + last 6 months account statement of my saving bank account
Also plan to mention covering letter saying the my Fixed deposit and Recurring deposit have matured and redeemed to my savings account after 2 JAN 2014.
For Mutual funds , i am still not sure what proof i can show.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi Happytree

Because you have given many account details they are puzzled. What you need to do is, explain clearly that you had the minimum amount for last 3 months. Convince them with a easy simple cover letter. for example FD Was a fixed deposits and there was no transaction because transaction is not applicable and that same money came into your saving account and sum up all the amount for last three months and show it never went below. Make it easy for them. That's it. :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi All

My application turned to "Waiting on Applicant"

Missing Documents:
---------------------
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
These documents do not show the last three months activity

For the funds I have shown, saving bank account transaction summary for last 3 months, Fixed Deposit Summary, Recurring deposit Summary, Public Provident Fund Summary, Mutual Investment unit statement for last 3 months(with Fund value ).
I am not sure why they mentioned that docs do not shot last three months activity. Seniors please advice how best i should give and convince them.
The Fixed Deposit and Recurring Deposit got matured now (after 2 nd jan 2015 ) and the amount is redmeed to the savings bank account.

I don't want to lose this opportunity as i am one of the unfortunates last time who were not able to be in the CAP of 250. So i have made sure i have enough funds to show SINP this time.
Sometimes SINP couldn't read some attachment files or they didn't read the whole data they want. If your settlement funds is OK and it cover all the SINP requirements then I suggest you to send those files again with enough explanation for clarification.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Because you have given many account details they are puzzled. What you need to do is, explain clearly that you had the minimum amount for last 3 months. Convince them with a easy simple cover letter. for example FD Was a fixed deposits and there was no transaction because transaction is not applicable and that same money came into your saving account and sum up all the amount for last three months and show it never went below. Make it easy for them. That's it. :)
Thank you
+1 for you.
Any suggestion on what proof to show for mutual funds

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Sometimes SINP couldn't read some attachment files or they didn't read the whole data they want. If your settlement funds is OK and it cover all the SINP requirements then I suggest you to send those files again with enough explanation for clarification.
Thanks VictorPapa

+1 for you

Same qn.. what proof to show for mutual funds

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
FSWCIO - You are also right. I know someone who had a very similar issue. The reason I asked about the transaction and NOC is because SINP have found something not right in his case. They wanted to know how he amassed up so much wealth. As his was also a saving account and not a salary account. From where did he get the funds in all the account. All I am saying they need clarity. Hence by showing all the funds it not also OK you must also show how you got it. Period.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
philipwu said:
FSWCIO - You are also right. I know someone who had a very similar issue. The reason I asked about the transaction and NOC is because SINP have found something not right in his case. They wanted to know how he amassed up so much wealth. As his was also a saving account and not a salary account. From where did he get the funds in all the account. All I am saying they need clarity. Hence by showing all the funds it not also OK you must also show how you got it. Period.
Thank you Philipwu

+1 for you..

This savings account was my old salary account .. Now i have salary account with another bank..
But I still maintain this as saving account for my convenience..

I think i should put a detailed covering letter with all these info.. Hope SINP officer have the patience to read it.

philipwu

Jan 12, 2013
NAMBIVIN - Yes, that's sound good. If you have also send in your salary account, please make a detailed letter of which one is what and also how you amassed all this fund. Its no wrong if you have all these money legally and also send in an up to date of your salary account.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
NAMBIVIN said:
Thank you
+1 for you.
Any suggestion on what proof to show for mutual funds
I think mutual fund is like a term deposit and has no transaction ? Actually I don't have much idea about mutual fund account. Whatever it is just enclose enough prove and explain very easily that last three months balance thoroughly. Thanks for +1. Here's the reply +1. :)