+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Lucky4u750 said:
Are you planning to send them an email and asking why you were requested a job offer while you submitted your application in different category?
As i am not going to lose anything on preparing the documents and cannot change the situation about the quota at this point, i will send the remaining documents and tell them that i applied for the category without job offer and see what they say.

Mohan

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
harirajmohan said:
As i am not going to lose anything on preparing the documents and cannot change the situation about the quota at this point, i will send the remaining documents and tell them that i applied for the category without job offer and see what they say.

Mohan
Thank you, makes sense!!!
All the best and please update us as soon as you submit your documents.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you, makes sense!!!
All the best and please update us as soon as you submit your documents.
Will update on it. Thanks.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
harirajmohan said:

Mohan
Still awaiting the c onfirmation of the mail they sent you regarding your application.

Am just trying to see whether you are one of those "Beautiful Girls from China" whom got in process after submitting application after 2nd January 2015 in Helloc and Youngzang local communities

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
spicey said:
Still awaiting the c onfirmation of the mail they sent you regarding your application.

Am just trying to see whether you are one of those "Beautiful Girls from China" whom got in process after submitting application after 2nd January 2015 in Helloc and Youngzang local communities
What details you need for your analysis which i can provide. Let me know.

Mohan

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
harirajmohan said:
Do they even [glow=red,2,300][glow=red,2,300]tell in which category our application belongs? In my letter on 26th they told that my application was received on 2nd and will be reviewed by sinp (with other details in letter s[/glow][/glow]uch as file number, my name and date of birth). So I think they will not even tell about the application is under the quota or not instead we will get file receipt number if under the respective category we applied for.
Am referring to the letter that was sent to you by SINP on the 26th. Also check if your Profile is Showing "No" in the Job Offer page as Adriano pointed out.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
spicey said:
Am referring to the letter that was sent to you by SINP on the 26th. Also check if your Profile is Showing "No" in the Job Offer page as Adriano pointed out.
It says no in the job offer page. Here is the letter:

February 26, 2015
Mr. x x
Re: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Name of Applicant x,x:
Date of Birth:
File Number: xxxxxxx
Dear Mr.:
Application x,x was received on 02-Jan-2015 and will be
reviewed by the SINP.
Application processing times are posted online at ......
The current status of your application can be monitored online.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
harirajmohan said:

Mohan
Hello Mohan,

We have all been concerned with your situation. Kindly send your documents along with a subtle mail advicing that you did not apply for Job Offer.

Remember in life, we have only got one chance to make a positive impression of ourselves.

Kindly send a snap shot of your Online Profile Job Offer Page just like that of Adriano, pleading that you did not apply "with Job Offer" and as such you have no correlation with Saskatchewan Offer Letter Approval.

This should be in your First Paragraph so that they can check their records appropriately and if however that particular Job Offer page is Plank honestly they should have the final verdict.

All the very best at all times.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
harirajmohan said:
Missing documents letter received for the below documents:
Additional Family Information for my wife
Educational/Training Credentials - Post Secondary Transcripts
Work Experience Credentials - reference letters from all companies
Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer
Job Approval Letter

Same issue for me too like Shadfar told, even though i have also applied for without job offer. I started to think now may be its because i have a blank link for Job Offer. Now not sure if it came because i added it or not. How does it look at your (you all) end which will clear my doubt?
If this is the case does my application fall under the cap of "without job offer" :( which i do not know.

Its going to be pain to get reference letters too.

Let us see how it goes.
You should ask SINP immediately about why they asked for saskachewan job offer in the case you applied for SINP occupation in demand. As you living in USA it may very convenient to call them instead emailing. It would clear all your confusion instantly. A call can also prevent future confusion if they misplaced your application with under job offer quota,
About that document request email of both you and sordarf, What my guess is ,it's their regular document request format and they mistakenly quoted the job offer request line.
Remember to keep your name, DOB and application number handy while making a call. Please update us as soon as you get the feedback from SINP regarding this matter. :)

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
sesytrice said:
Hello Gurus in the house,

I just got a mail from SINP asking for an incomplete/missing documents. They request I sent Proof of Eligibility for Sask Licensure. I'm an accountant and I applied for SINP under NOC 1111. Please how do I go about this. I have 15days to submit this document...house..please help!!!!!!!!! anyone with similar request from SINP????
Hello,friend,is there any updated news?

As @tols suggested yesterday, I worte to CPA SK, the regulatory authority for accountant, to inqiure how to obtain licensing for NOC 1111 under SINP. And they replied as the following:

"Hello,

Please visit our website for further information concerning SINP and to determine whether your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated.

Other services performed by accountants, such as, bookkeeping and tax preparation are not regulated for non-members of CPA Saskatchewan. Further, those working as accounts receivable clerk, or in basic accounting functions under supervision are not regulated.

Licensing is in a reserved area of practice specified in The Accounting Profession Act – the practice of professional accounting. Licensing only applies to members and firms of CPA Saskatchewan practicing professional accounting i.e. providing regulated services. "

So, according to the letter from CPA SK, my occupation is not regulated, due to my work experience.

But according to the updated App Guide on the government website, NOC 1111 is an occupation which need a complusory licensing, although this was not mandatory when I submitted my application on 2 Jan.

What should we do???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
cse711 said:

As @ tols suggested yesterday, I worte to CPA SK, the regulatory authority for accountant, to inqiure how to obtain licensing for NOC 1111 under SINP. And they replied as the following:

"Hello,

Please visit our website for further information concerning SINP and to determine whether your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated.

Other services performed by accountants, such as, bookkeeping and tax preparation are not regulated for non-members of CPA Saskatchewan. Further, those working as accounts receivable clerk, or in basic accounting functions under supervision are not regulated.

Licensing is in a reserved area of practice specified in The Accounting Profession Act – the practice of professional accounting. Licensing only applies to members and firms of CPA Saskatchewan practicing professional accounting i.e. providing regulated services. "

So, according to the letter from CPA SK, my occupation is not regulated, due to my work experience.

But according to the updated App Guide on the government website, NOC 1111 is an occupation which need a complusory licensing, although this was not mandatory when I submitted my application on 2 Jan.
What should we do???
Excellent.
write to SINP and explain your work NATURE of accountancy is not regulated in SINP. Quote those web link as prove and also, your job duties and responsibilities. Try to point out one by one but not all in a whole.
By the way, the above letter didn't indicated that your occupation isn't regulated. It says certain sector like if you do basic accountancy or book keeping or work under supervision ( not recommended to raise as a logic of not applicable for licenseture) than you can be exempt.
Best of luck.

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
FSWCIO said:
Excellent.
write to SINP and explain your work NATURE of accountancy is not regulated in SINP. Quote those web link as prove and also, your job duties and responsibilities. Try to point out one by one but not all in a whole.
By the way, the above letter didn't indicated that your occupation isn't regulated. It says certain sector like if you do basic accountancy or book keeping or work under supervision ( not recommended to raise as a logic of not applicable for licenseture) than you can be exempt.
Best of luck.
Thank you FSWCIO, I have not received any letters from SINP, and my status is still "application submitted". I just read the message related to my NOC and prepare in advance. I think I should take action after receiving the AOR letter or any change of my status.

Thank you very much anyway!

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
Lucky4u750 said:
Hi Shadfar,
Sorry to hear that they are asking job offer now, how did they tell you that you were under 500, through Email or Call?
Could you please share that email?
First thing, you should do to write them an email saying you applied under Skill worker in demand (without job offer) on Jan 2 and you were informed that you were under the cap (500), so why I'm requested to provide a job offer.

They generally respond in a day or two, let's see their response.
Hi my friend thank you for your help
I mailed them about my document and i wrote that i applied for internationa skill worker occupation in demand. They wrote me "Thank you for your email.

We received your application in the first 500 applications submitted to this category. As long as you attached all the required documents this should be fine, the officer assessing the application will attach the documents to the appropriate spot in the online system.

Kind regards,

SINP

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Hello Guys BlesOz got her AOR yesterday 5th March and her status is now in process. Admin Please help to update, she is a friend of mine. Many thanks and thumbs up for good job here.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cse711 said:

As @ tols suggested yesterday, I worte to CPA SK, the regulatory authority for accountant, to inqiure how to obtain licensing for NOC 1111 under SINP. And they replied as the following:

"Hello,

What should we do???
Before sending the mail, just verify your work experience and NOC 1111 if it is not related then also a problem. they is a chance from their end to mention as "Your work exp is not in demand" and Whether NOC 1111 is a regulated work?. then license is required