+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Shadfar said:
I called SINP and told me becuase of your application was not in first 500 application which were recieved you must have a job offer.Although i told them that i have a mail from organization that my application is in first 500 but they did not accept.i am so sorry for this organization that give people contradictory information.
Sorry to hear. So its doubtful on the quota for the persons (including myself) who receives missing documents for job offer.

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shadfar said:
I called SINP and told me becuase of your application was not in first 500 application which were recieved you must have a job offer.Although i told them that i have a mail from organization that my application is in first 500 but they did not accept.i am so sorry for this organization that give people contradictory information.
OMG..this is so unbelievable..Try writing an email to their head person and do forward him/her the previous email confirming you were in the cap!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
shanaya said:
OMG..this is so unbelievable..Try writing an email to their head person and do forward him/her the previous email confirming you were in the cap!
I might be mistaken but, from what I recall, some1 here in this thread, wrote to the minister himself, wasn't it so?

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
adrscuds said:
I might be mistaken but, from what I recall, some1 here in this thread, wrote to the minister himself, wasn't it so?
Yes, he was the first one that has his application returned due to the score was below 60 points.

parminsondhi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
04-02-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Already submit
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello everyone

I check the SINP threshold for 2015 except "without job offer " no application is accepted till date. Why????

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
JKA1234$ said:
CAN ANYONE SAY SINP EXPRESS ENTRY WITHOUT JOB OFFER IS OPEN OPEN OR NOT???
How many times will you ask this question, I could remember you have been answered. Anyway, guess what great forumites, Alhamdulilah, I just woke up in the middle of the night and opened my email. The only unread and outstanding email in my inbox is SINP nomination. I was so delighted and could not resist sharing this great information, firstly, with my great forumites. I was told to file my application before SEP 2015 and make some changes to my Background before submission. I appreciate you all and wish everyone success soon. Cheers

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Shadfar said:
You have already gotten a Tentative mail from one of the SINP officials, who did his due diligent and informed you that your application is within the Threshold: why did you call them afterwards?

Go ahead and send your documents using that SINP mail as your mail trail, send able to the responsuble document recipient with and copy the enquiry desk .

All the very best, there is nothing to fear.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tols said:
How many times will you ask this question, I could remember you have been answered. Anyway, guess what great forumites, Alhamdulilah, I just woke up in the middle of the night and opened my email. The only unread and outstanding email in my inbox is SINP nomination. I was so delighted and could not resist sharing this great information, firstly, with my great forumites. I was told to file my application before SEP 2015 and make some changes to my Background before submission. I appreciate you all and wish everyone success soon. Cheers

A heartiest congratulations to you my friend and brother.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tols said:
Nomination should be faster this year than previous. I believe they are in the criteria assessment and recommendation stage for most of us since additional document or update request has been sent immediately after AOR to some applicants, which is the basic review stage. My mind tells me they want to complete this as fast as possible before they open SINP EE since that one will be an influx of application too and it has a 6 ;) :)month process period, which can still be achieved from mid 2015 before new application/quota opens next year. I wish everyone a successful application. Undoubtful nomination at the end by God's grace

You said it and God heard you prayers. Am so glad you have been contributory to this Forum and God is Steadfast in judging your case.

Congrats my dear....every good turn indeed deserves favor :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Accept a plus five from us.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tols said:
Did you at anytime buddy checked your OASIS yesterday? In the second mail they sent to you, what was the request for? Is it for Update or Additional or Missing or Incomplete documents? When did you receive your AOR as well as the documents requested from you? What was the submission deadline given to you?

Thank you Jesus SINP is working as God has always been in the throne.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Please let us know

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tols said:
WHAT A NEWSSSS. Congratulation my friend. MashAllah :) :-* :D

I am so happy for you bruv. :)

I may sound disturbing but may I agin ask the complete timeline of your journey with what documents were asked and in process status everything.

What you online status showing now? +1 for you.

Again congratulation and I wish you all the best for the rest of your immigration journey.
Be prepared rest of us, good news are
Coming 8) :eek: ::) ;D :-X :-* ???

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
WHAT A NEWSSSS. Congratulation my friend. MashAllah :) :-* :D

I am so happy for you bruv. :)

I may sound disturbing but may I agin ask the complete timeline of your journey with what documents were asked and in process status everything.

Again congratulation and I wish you all the best for the rest of your immigration journey.
Be prepared ret of us, good news are
Coming 8) :eek: ::) ;D :-X :-* ???

Dear all kindly check your mails as we look forwardto great news llike this.