+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:
Congrats and can't give plus one for karma action, just given it you all yesterday :p
thanks broo ;D ;D

me too can't give +1 today ??? ??? ???

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
recently i have a email from saskatwain immigration center in connection with my application.in this letter they express that Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing documents.Missing Documents: Principal Applicant - Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer Job Approval Letter.my Spouse IMM-5406 Additional Family Information.while i had attached my spouse additional form at registering time and it can be visible in their website.also with this method we have not need job offer.my sccor for sinp is 64.i am so confuse about their action and i think that they do not review our applications carefully.could any person help me?

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
spicey said:
You are welcome to our Thread....first thing first, when did you submit your application.
I applied jan 2 for skill worker in demand- They told me that my application is in the first 500 applications which were submitted.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Shadfar said:
recently i have a email from saskatwain immigration center in connection with my application.in this letter they express that Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing documents.Missing Documents: Principal Applicant - Offer of Permanent Employment from a Sask Employer Job Approval Letter.my Spouse IMM-5406 Additional Family Information.while i had attached my spouse additional form at registering time and it can be visible in their website.also with this method we have not need job offer.my sccor for sinp is 64.i am so confuse about their action and i think that they do not review our applications carefully.could any person help me?
welcome bro

first for your spouse IMM-5406 it is may be unreadable for them and that is what happened with me that they asked me to resubmit a form because it was unreadable

second for the job offer : the only thing that may be possible that u select Yes for the job offer by mistake, I advice u to check your entry record for job offer first before contacting them

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Shadfar said:
I applied jan 2 for skill worker in demand- They told me that my application is in the first 500 applications which were submitted.
Kindly delect all private settings from the mail they sent advicing that your application is in the Threshold and uphold it here so that we can getter a better view.

SINP guideline doesn't mislead people, it is as clear as crystal. I make bold to say that if they ever sent you such mail, kindly send them a subtle mail making reference to their email that you applied for Occupation in demand (AKA without job offer) and not With job offer.

Best regards.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Shadfar said:
Do us a favor so that we can give you a better solution.

Login to your SINP online application SWOASIS, Click "VIEW APPLICATION" and on that page you would find job offer in details information box. Kindly tell us what is written there under job offer. Is it "yes" or "no" ?

Thanks

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
Dreamer2014 said:
welcome bro

first for your spouse IMM-5406 it is may be unreadable for them and that is what happened with me that they asked me to resubmit a form because it was unreadable

second for the job offer : the only thing that may be possible that u select Yes for the job offer by mistake, I advice u to check your entry record for job offer first before contacting them
Dear my friend i checked my application. The Imm5406 is readable.i upload it with high resolution. In addation they did not write that form is unreadable.secondly i check my application and i select without job offer. I am so confuse why they send me such letter.

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
FSWCIO said:
Do us a favor so that we can give you a better solution.

Login to your SINP online application SWOASIS, Click "VIEW APPLICATION" and on that page you would find job offer in details information box. Kindly tell us what is written there under job offer. Is it "yes" or "no" ?

Thanks
I checked. I wrote no for job offer

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Shadfar said:
I checked. I wrote no for job offer
If it's written no than my tricks won't work. You must ask SINP officials directly about this and only they can give you the answer why they asked for job offer.

Best of luck. :)

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
FSWCIO said:
If it's written no than my tricks won't work. You must ask SINP officials directly about this and only they can give you the answer why they asked for job offer.

Best of luck. :)
Thank you for your comment. How can i ask SINP officials directly?

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Shadfar said:
Thank you for your comment. How can i ask SINP officials directly?
click on contact us at the top right of the OASIS page and you will find all the contacts means

good luck and keep us updated :)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
spicey said:
Kindly delect all private settings from the mail they sent advicing that your application is in the Threshold.

SINP guideline doesn't mislead people, it is as clear as crystal. I make bold to say that if they ever sent you such mail, kindly send them a subtle mail making reference to their email that you applied for Occupation in demand (AKA without job offer) and not With job offer.

Best regards.
Do they even tell in which category our application belongs? In my letter on 26th they told that my application was received on 2nd and will be reviewed by sinp (with other details in letter such as file number, my name and date of birth). So I think they will not even tell about the application is under the quota or not instead we will get file receipt number if under the respective category we applied for.

Shadfar

Mar 5, 2015
I also intend to complain about reviewing my application.Does anyone have a head officer email and send for me?