+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Can I please get some links to the practice tests you guys used? All of you who passed the exam already I mean :) thank you!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Ok, so progress in my application..... Admins please note.

Overall status update 27Jan - IN PROGRESS (in the tracker, whereas ECAS says DECISION MADE)

Prohibitions, physical presence and language skills COMPLETE 19Jan

Citizenship ceremony IN PROGRESS 25Jan

And surprisingly, there's a new update dated 06Jan (which was before I even took my test!) that I've been SCHEDULED FOR OATH CEREMONY and that I'll receive an email soon.
Congratulations!! I think they just put you in the oath ceremony queue and can take sometime. I do know they have some pilot project going on where if they call you for document verification interview in the office then they will offer you oath ceremony at the same time and give you the certificate.

I am guessing your process will not end here but go to OCI as well. Will need your help in that when we reach that point. Lol

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Congratulations!! I think they just put you in the oath ceremony queue and can take sometime. I do know they have some pilot project going on where if they call you for document verification interview in the office then they will offer you oath ceremony at the same time and give you the certificate.

I am guessing your process will not end here but go to OCI as well. Will need your help in that when we reach that point. Lol
thanks. waiting to see how it goes, and eager to finish off this process! yes, surrender next, but OCI or visa - not decided.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

my definite next step will be applying for Canadian pp and surrendering Indian pp - both i'll start parallelly to save time. by the time these 2 are completed which is around 1 - 2 months, i would also have decided if i want oci or visa.

SHRIK

Jun 11, 2018
Did anyone who recieved fingerprints request on 11 jan, had their fingerprints recieved at rcmp.
Hey, submitted fingerprints at a RCMP approved location, here in Ajax ON. Where do we get to see the status as 'Fingerprints received at RCMP' ? Is it in the tracker?