+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
That's why I'm just sitting quietly. Since I don't have any plans to move or go somewhere to get a citizenship, my work required me to cross US border in future? Currently, i'm fulfilling the canadian location but sooner or later, the company is pushing me to go usa.

If I don't see any moment until end of this year by next year january.I may file mandamus.

msaleh

Jan 3, 2019
That's why I'm just sitting quietly. Since I don't have any plans to move or go somewhere to get a citizenship, my work required me to cross US border in future? Currently, i'm fulfilling the canadian location but sooner or later, the company is pushing me to go usa.

If I don't see any moment until end of this year by next year january.I may file mandamus.
Just keep in mind that after filing a mandamus, it will take at least 2 to 3 months to receive an answer, therefore I believe you should start before.

rhsn

Jul 10, 2024
Submitted my Application on Mar 23, 2023. Gave an interview on Feb 14, 2024, it has been silence since then.
MP 1st follow-up
Had an interview in February. Still under review. to reach out in September 2024.
MP 2nd follow-up
Criminality, Security, and knowledge test passed so far. A non-routine file with no specific time frame.

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
Dear All ,there is an update in my profile .Background verification completed .

LPP in process

Mar-2023-Application filed
May-2023-Background verification in process
May-2023-Finger Print submission
May-2023-Citizenship test updated
May-2023-Scheduled for citizenship test
Jun-2023-Citizenship test completed
May-2024-Second Finger Print submission
Sep-2024-Background check completed

Reactions: nabd1

Canmigration

Apr 16, 2019
Last week call received from the MP office and told that my case is now non-routine and security is stuck at CBSA!!
My PR will expire in next month and don't think citizenship process will not be completed at least until next year beginning!

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
Last week call received from the MP office and told that my case is now non-routine and security is stuck at CBSA!!
My PR will expire in next month and don't think citizenship process will not be completed at least until next year beginning!
Apply for the Pr renewal now.it can sometimes trigger action on your citizenship application file.it happened in my case.1 month after pr renewal had activity on my citizenship application.