+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Canmigration

Apr 16, 2019
Thx 4 the reply.

Did you contact IRCC? If so what did they say?

I sent webform. They said no documents required. Its under process.

What you think the reason for delay.
Earlier when I contacted the MP and through webform, I was informed that its under process!
Now, I just sent a mail to my MP and waiting for their response.
I can't find any reason for the delay. I was asked to submit the fingerprint twice in the last one year period!!

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Earlier when I contacted the MP and through webform, I was informed that its under process!
Now, I just sent a mail to my MP and waiting for their response.
I can't find any reason for the delay. I was asked to submit the fingerprint twice in the last one year period!!
Ok. Thanks.

I have contscted IRCC thrice throuh webform. Same reply all the time. Underprocess.

My Cirizenship Test, Language and Background Verification Completed.

Physical Presence and Prohibitions are under process.

Reactions: Canmigration

lkaur765

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
AH! That I have experience with. I think it was around late 2023 I still didn't see any movement with my BG, so I requested GCMS notes and saw CBSA completed their check very early. Then I saw someone saying you can request for CSIS notes to see if the security check actually proceeded. I am not sure if this was totally coincidence or that actually did something, but literally the same day I got my CSIS notes back, BG got cleared. So, if you haven't requested for CSIS notes, try that. It doesn't hurt.
Hi hope CSIS notes are same as ATIP notes?

ada747

Jul 23, 2024
Hi guy, I applied online on Mar 27, 2023. All items are in progress. Nothing updated until now. I am so frustrated. Anyone same case as me?

awaisf430

Jul 12, 2016
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
I am Jun 2023 AOR. my application is still pending too.
Language skills: Completed
Physical presence: Completed
Citizenship test: Completed
Background verification: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

nabd1

Nov 10, 2018
Same here March 27, 2023 application and AOR April 13th. Still waiting for BG and prohibitions.
The only thing keeping me sane at this point is that I’m not alone and my PR is valid till the end of 2025.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Hi guy, I applied online on Mar 27, 2023. All items are in progress. Nothing updated until now. I am so frustrated. Anyone same case as me?
I am a January 2023 applicant and like my sig says, LPP are not started on my GCMS notes.

Sreecan

Nov 1, 2018
How many of the march applications are still pending or in progress?
Just wanted to know who all are in the same ship :(
Still stuck in background check .had my citizeship test completed in may 2023.everything else in process.first fingerpirnt in june 2023 second in may 2024.everything in process.my wife has background check,test completed.no fingerprint

• Sad
Reactions: Canmigration

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Still stuck in background check .had my citizeship test completed in may 2023.everything else in process.first fingerpirnt in june 2023 second in may 2024.everything in process.my wife has background check,test completed.no fingerprint
It's almost starting to feel silly that the longer your application is in with IRCC, the even longer it's going to stay with them. It really doesn't feel like they work like First In First Out, but rather Last In First Out.