App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Anyone waiting for Oath initiation email from Calgary office. LPP completed on Feb 22

Ali Zahid

May 21, 2021
Application Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1,132
No of Applicants: 2
Application sent: Sep 1, 2022
Application delivered: Sep 7, 2022
AOR: Sep 14, 2022
Background verification: Dec 14, 2022
Citizenship test: Jan 22, 2023
Language skills: In Progress
Physical presence: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress:
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Completed my oath today too! Vancouver office. It was beautiful ceremony via zoom, it was awesome seeing all these people from different countries and backgrounds united in celebration! Now the wait for the certificate begins! Here to answer any questions and good luck to all for your applications!

lsingh56

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
No man!! Slowest is SCARBOROUGH!! I still see people from Montreal getting LPP done, not even a single one from SCR office so far.
Done with BG last January. Still waiting for the test invitation. Scarborough office I think is taking its sweet time while other applicants who applied in November are getting test invites! I know the processing time is 23 months but the processing should be fair for every applicant! I am not jealous for progress for anyone, I am happy that they are getting one step closer! It just make me frustrated seeing no progress for others who are waiting for so long!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Done with BG last January. Still waiting for the test invitation. Scarborough office I think is taking its sweet time while other applicants who applied in November are getting test invites! I know the processing time is 23 months but the processing should be fair for every applicant! I am not jealous for progress for anyone, I am happy that they are getting one step closer! It just make me frustrated seeing no progress for others who are waiting for so long!
Lol people who have already gave the test are also waiting from long time now. I guess first come first serve is way out of picture here.

sam266

Jan 31, 2023
Done with BG last January. Still waiting for the test invitation. Scarborough office I think is taking its sweet time while other applicants who applied in November are getting test invites! I know the processing time is 23 months but the processing should be fair for every applicant! I am not jealous for progress for anyone, I am happy that they are getting one step closer! It just make me frustrated seeing no progress for owhthers who are waiting for so long!
Its a lottery system. Some lucky people will get this done asap and some will wait for longer time. I was very much frustrated few months ago. Now I just accepted the reality and started not to think about much. I find my own reasons to avoid the thoughts about the citizenship. I started to watch some good shows in netflix and now a days I think the next episode only, not about my citizenship process. Also even if I got my citizenship tomorrow what I am going to do with it. .. nothing.. I have no plans to for any trips this year.. visa free travel is main advantage of citizenship. Nothing else will change in our daily activities. So don't think much and focus on other areas of your life.

dalal.ganesh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2018
GM ,
Finally, LPP compelted for me and my wife, and decision made on ecas on 7th march but updated on tracker on 9th march, mississauga office.
Nothing about oath yet.
@admin plz update the tracker
Congratulations!
I am still awaiting update from Mississauga Office, test completed on 6th Feb.

ngozifat

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
29-09 2017
Med's Request
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2019
Completed my oath today too! Vancouver office. It was beautiful ceremony via zoom, it was awesome seeing all these people from different countries and backgrounds united in celebration! Now the wait for the certificate begins! Here to answer any questions and good luck to all for your applications!
Do u have the option for the e-certifcate?