+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 Citizenship Application

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ralph82 said:
Hi Love bird 43!!
Yes, I did but I didn't receive anything by.
thanks for replay.i am sendin my application within tomorow.
Its mean that cic is sendind email aor ,,,rendomly,,,,,,because you did,nt get email aor......
And did you sent your application in plastic file or in invelope......?
Should i have to put my clint id with my name and address at the sending envelope ?
Thanks.

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
thanks for replay.i am sendin my application within tomorow.
Its mean that cic is sendind email aor ,,,rendomly,,,,,,because you did,nt get email aor......
And did you sent your application in plastic file or in invelope......?
Should i have to put my clint id with my name and address at the sending envelope ?
Thanks.
Well, it was a simple envelope, express though.
No really, you don't have to.
Did you receive aor by email?

Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,

I got my eCAS updated today. I am on email AOR process.

this is what is showing in my status...

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 15, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on December 1, 2014.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
finally good news for me , as suggested by IRCANADA , I sent case specific enquiry(on Wednesday 10 dec) and today I saw my status it was updated , but just one line

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014

there is nothing else is it mean that they received my application and my application is complete?

thanks

IRCANADA

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Windsor,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all, Congrats Abidcro,

When you have your ECAS updated, it means that you have a complete case and the processing started already. Give it some time for the ecas to be updated with the new info. No need to worry about nothing now
abidcro said:
finally good news for me , as suggested by IRCANADA , I sent case specific enquiry(on Wednesday 10 dec) and today I saw my status it was updated , but just one line

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014

there is nothing else is it mean that they received my application and my application is complete?

thanks

Ralph82

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Receiving an AOR and a book, does it mean that my file has been sent to my CIC local office?