Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
anilkumar925 said:
Congrats buddy. Thats awesome. I remember u sending it on Oct 30th.

I sent it on the next day i.e Oct 31st. I haven't got any communication. Did u get a mail ? or was it couriered to you directly ?

Is there a way to know whether our application is rejected ?
Thanks anilkumar, yes I received an email in My CIC account, indicating that my BOWP is approved. I am just waiting for hard copies.
You might be receiving it soon.. :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gill656 said:
I haven't got AOR but i can login my ecase. It says file received on 23 september
Then your AOR might've disappeared in your spam folder, or if you've used a representative in his inbox.
If you can already login to ECAS and it says 'Application Received' than you should've already gotten the AOR.

gill656

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
iam_toby said:
Then your AOR might've disappeared in your spam folder, or if you've used a representative in his inbox.
If you can already login to ECAS and it says 'Application Received' than you should've already gotten the AOR.
I guess, i didn't added my email address on my application. So will i be receiving my AOR through mail.

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi All

A few questions for the veterans:

1. All those who had their applications returned - was it sent back in the same envelope it was sent to in the first place? I am asking this as mistakenly included some self addressed envelopes instead of self addressed mailing labels.

2. Can including self addressed envelopes instead of mailing labels be a ground for the application to be returned?

3. My application was received on 1st October 2013 - is there still a probability of getting it returned? Or I have passed the threshold duration?

Thanks for your help. I am just panicking a bit due to the "bad" news of quotas being imposed on CEC from Nov 13.

Thanks

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
leothelion123 said:
Hi All

A few questions for the veterans:

1. All those who had their applications returned - was it sent back in the same envelope it was sent to in the first place? I am asking this as mistakenly included some self addressed envelopes instead of self addressed mailing labels.

2. Can including self addressed envelopes instead of mailing labels be a ground for the application to be returned?

3. My application was received on 1st October 2013 - is there still a probability of getting it returned? Or I have passed the threshold duration?

Thanks for your help. I am just panicking a bit due to the "bad" news of quotas being imposed on CEC from Nov 13.

Thanks
If your application was not returned by now, you have crossed the danger time.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
No News of AOR for me yet :(

Don't know what is happening.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Just received email :)

AoR dated 12th November, 2013.

Good luck to us all for next step.

cs113425

Nov 5, 2013
My application is returned, because the online payment is not working, I have some question:
1. Can I need to request the new police and language record ?
2. Can I get my fee back?
3. Can I use my old application or document? Or I have to start over again. And also the office part, do I put CIO or CPR?

Thanks

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
cs113425 said:
My application is returned, because the online payment is not working, I have some question:
1. Can I need to request the new police and language record ?
2. Can I get my fee back?
3. Can I use my old application or document? Or I have to start over again. And also the office part, do I put CIO or CPR?

Thanks
When did you apply??
What do mean you by "application is returned, because online payment is not working" ???
CIC stopped taking online payments BUT that happened very recently.

We need more information on your police and language record, so that we can tell if you need new records or not.
What are the dates on your police and language record??

cs113425

Nov 5, 2013
My application is returnees, they said my online HPM payment was unable to process. I guess I need to reapply again, but all documents had a hole on the left corner. Can I still use it then?