+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

rcherukuri09

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Toby I was uploading docs online but on covering letter I mentioned only my file number not the entire email from CIC do I need to upload all the email about aor or just file number is good

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
Toby I was uploading docs online but on covering letter I mentioned only my file number not the entire email from CIC do I need to upload all the email about aor or just file number is good
File number is enough. That's all they need to know, that you have a PR application in process.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
Toby one more query they asked my pic as I apply d for my wife they didn't ask hers digital pic
Any idea
Not sure about that, but if they only asked for your picture, then you should be fine :)

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

One of my friend who had applied for PR under CEC category was facing a unique problem. He had submitted his application way back in August and had his credit card charged only on 4th November. He was expecting an AOR but received a query on his application where CIC was asking him to submit the date of birth proof. Actually he had submitted his date of birth proofs and affidavits as well. Still they missed it and asked him to fax it. He did the fax and also sent an email explaining them the situation. No update after that. He is trying to get his AOR to submit his BOWP. Following are my questions.

1) Is there any way he can contact CIO sydney office other than email / fax. If there is a phone number, he can contact them and ask them on the reasons for his AOR delay?
2) In the query he received from CIC, it has his application number. This should ideally be suffice for applying his BOWP as his current WP is valid for less than 4 months. Can he use this AOR as the application is not yet officially active due to the back and forth communication going on now?

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
kunishsa said:
Hi All

One of my friend who had applied for PR under CEC category was facing a unique problem. He had submitted his application way back in August and had his credit card charged only on 4th November. He was expecting an AOR but received a query on his application where CIC was asking him to submit the date of birth proof. Actually he had submitted his date of birth proofs and affidavits as well. Still they missed it and asked him to fax it. He did the fax and also sent an email explaining them the situation. No update after that. He is trying to get his AOR to submit his BOWP. Following are my questions.

1) Is there any way he can contact CIO sydney office other than email / fax. If there is a phone number, he can contact them and ask them on the reasons for his AOR delay?
2) In the query he received from CIC, it has his application number. This should ideally be suffice for applying his BOWP as his current WP is valid for less than 4 months. Can he use this AOR as the application is not yet officially active due to the back and forth communication going on now?

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

Any help on my above queries is much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
kunishsa said:
Any help on my above queries is much appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.
I think you would get much more responses if you post this on a different thread. You would expect that only people who submitted their application in September will open this thread....

Post it as an independent thread and you'll surely get more answers.

(Sorry I can't help, I have no idea).

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

No, there is no number to call. The only way of contacting CIO is email or fax ( I think, not sure about fax ).

Yes, if he has already received the filenumber, than his application is in the system and he can can apply for the BOWP. I would attach a letter explaining the situation when submitting the BOWP application.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

Sorry for the late response.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
A reminder to all September applicants, that if you've applied and received your BOWP, or
even if your waiting for CIC to approve your BOWP application, please post details about
that application so we can compare timelines.

I'm keeping track of BOWP applications on a seperate sheet in your spreadsheet.

Here's the link:

>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE#gid=6

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Hi Guys,

I havent provided the Police clearance certificates yet.

Any idea at what stage CIC asks for them?

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
KavAgAv said:
Hi Guys,

I havent provided the Police clearance certificates yet.

Any idea at what stage CIC asks for them?

Thanks

If you haven't sent the documents with your application, do so now. Mail it to the address
your can find on this page: >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/cic-contact.html

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Jalex23 said:
I think you would get much more responses if you post this on a different thread. You would expect that only people who submitted their application in September will open this thread....

Post it as an independent thread and you'll surely get more answers.

(Sorry I can't help, I have no idea).
Hi Jalex

Thanks for your reply. He has fortunately received his AOR yesterday night. He is so happy now. The story ended happily as of now :)

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa